~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #1~~ - Page 118

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

madzy....open a new CCC soon!!

well, he has already found my home address so FB wuldnr matter, i just need to find a way to block him from seeing my profile!

U can Put UR Account on PRivate u know right so if u dont want to see ur pic thten u can put friends only or something liek tht

Nitz - Oh thanks Ur So GReat
haha well be thankful ur not as blind as me
Originally posted by Chandni-

I AHve To Wear my Glasses Or Else * Warning All Objects Move From The Way Of Chandni* 🤣
I want to get contacts but parents saying no

why is tht chandni? u can keep glasses as the primary thing and contacts for parties and for social occasions!!

i do tht!! tht way u dnt infect ur eyes....+ get the soft lens 12 packa for a year...tht way u have to throw them after 30 times usage.....tht way ur eyes remain safe!
Originally posted by Chandni-

U can Put UR Account on PRivate u know right so if u dont want to see ur pic thten u can put friends only or something liek tht

Nitz - Oh thanks Ur So GReat
haha well be thankful ur not as blind as me

i know there has to be an option for this just tht I hardly login into my account so am clueless about FB!
I opened the new one guys. 😃 Resered the post to update rules and stuff for tomorrow.

Are you kidding Nitz? I'm compltely lattu about Rati! I think it's completely normal! I have friends who admire certain women so much that they comment on how the'd consider swinging the other way just for that women!! 🤣

Okay, so I'm COMPLTELY anti-twilight. I'm a hard core HP fan. Like a true fan you know. I MIGHT give this Fanna a chance but i don't have hope on it. I use to watch KDMHMD till it got butchered, tried following PR because of Sushant but that didn't work out either!! 😆
Okay! Move this convo to the next CCC!! 😃
Originally posted by -Nitya-

If you know his name..then you can go and block him!😆 my friend had to do that once..our history teacher was stalking her.🤣

Nitz, he just creates one more account, if I block one! ...he did tht in twitter