Pavitra Rishta

Turning Point (Page 5)

Poll Question: Which was the biggest turning point in ArMans relation ?!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [24.19%]
2 [3.23%]
1 [1.61%]
30 [48.39%]
3 [4.84%]
11 [17.74%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Its her guilt and her love for Manav combined which makes her self-esteem go down the drains.

After the day she confessed she's in love with him,she hasnt looked back.I luv that about her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhirjgpt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Turning Point (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Its her guilt and her love for Manav combined which makes her self-esteem go down the drains.

After the day she confessed she's in love with him,she hasnt looked back.I luv that about her.

When I watched thursday's episode as she asked Manav abt when he was supposed to be getting married and he said 10 days...The way and the tone-sound of her voice was sooooooo pathetic...It sounded like all had ended in her life....She was so much broken down inside....sad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhirjgptgaurimisha

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Yes. She should have talked to him. Instead she tried to neglect him even when he tried to talk to him after that. Thats why i say that its Archana Manav themselves more than anyone are to be blamed for divorce. True circumstances , destiny, Archu in laws, savita played spoil sport. But ultimately archana was not sensible and left him , ultimately manav was not sensible and weak after that , ultimately they both mutually decided to divorce each other. So they are to be blamed. Why shravani called as choo? She is much better than manjusha nd rasika. But all this started from first option and thats why i chose that.

Nidhirjgptgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Archana came back and told Manav she loved him so much  but could never be like his wife again because he was commited to Shravani . So Shravani's pregnancy did this to them ..

Archana feels so guilty inside and she loves Manav so much that she would do anything to keep him happy ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapNidhirjgptarchanamanavgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Archana has loved Manav so much and she has done so much for him and her rishta with him . However he gave importance to his promise over his wife .
Achana's mistakes are nothing comapared to the ones made by Manav . He is mainly responsible for their  marriage break up by commitin himself to another woman even while he is married .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapNidhirjgptgaurimisha

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
First of all a girl like Archana would do anything to keep her hubby and his family happy irrespective of all this guilt especially after those early days of marriage with Manav. Another point you all skip is that she too loves shravani and her baby a lot . She has said this many times . So that was also a crucial factor. Another point she is not doing anything to keep her hubby HAPPY , she is doing it to RESPECT his decision because she feels that her husband decision was not wrong. Its we only who know that there were many other options but both of then dont use their senses at all. Jai ho.

Nidhirjgptgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

..It sounded like all had ended in her life....She was so much broken down inside....sad
She said she wanted to die if she had to leave tht house.Manav heard it loud n clear and yet he never thought of breaking his promise.

@Ali:Both Manav n Archana are not the most sensible guys around.Every person at some time does commit a mistake.Its easy to point out other's insensibilities but we ourselves arent 100% sensible all the time.

Thing is Archu did a mistake,she tried to stand up ,save her marriage and pay for her mistake in her own way.
I wud really like to see what Manav will do.He doesnt even think he has done any mistake.

Claiming to love and ur actions saying so are two different things.Manav claims but does nothing where as Archu claims and goes to the extreme end doing it.

Manav can love all he wants....we as viewers will know that but why do we love a person?
I love aamir khan...so does manav love Archu...big deal.

vishwapNidhirjgpt

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Oh please. Not again . Its not Archana vs Manav. Please i am tired of all this. I dont like saying anything in favour of Manav , nor do he deserves. And i am not blaming archana. I am SIMPLY SAYING THAT A SMOOTH RELATION AND HAPPY RELATION WAS GOING ON BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND WIFE BUT THEN ONE INCIDENT JUST CHANGED ALL THING AND THEN ONE AFTER OTHER UNFORTUNATE THINGS HAPPENED, BUT THEN TURNING POINT WAS THAT FIRST INCIDENT ONLY. So simple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NidhirjgptgaurimishaDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top