Pavitra Rishta

Turning Point (Page 4)

Poll Question: Which was the biggest turning point in ArMans relation ?!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [24.19%]
2 [3.23%]
1 [1.61%]
30 [48.39%]
3 [4.84%]
11 [17.74%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Note : This is not to blame any character. Its just to blame circumstances and decisions. Agree that archu should not have trusted her hubby blindly. Question no. 1: She didnt knew that ajit was after her. But she knew how he was. She knew how he ruined her friends life and when manav was saying that he is responsible she still kept quiet. Didnt vinod heard him saying that he was happy that archus marriage was broken with satsh. Archu knew that too. But why didnt she gave manav even one chance knowing ajit ? Fact no 2 : right that someone can enact as ashwin. But the allegations on manav was bigger one. He was not being said as doing dhokha with her. He was being alleged as man who is character less and visiting brothels. Now even a lit sensible person who will live with some one like manav with 15 days can make out that he was not character less. Still he was not given the chance ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NidhirjgptMagicianPrayasMissArshi-gaurimishaDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Turning Point (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Can someone answer me why knowing the fact abt Manav being mechanic, family really not compatible to Karanjkars, why did Archana agree to marry Jimmedaari baba Embarrassed  There has to be some reason why....And by that reason only she sould have given Manav BOD and he was her husband...Ask for explanation b4 trusting anyone or anything like pics...etc

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NidhirjgptgaurimishaPiyatrix

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnime

Nidhi .. ahmm LOL

Piya, GM is right .. o.k. LOL you can't trust anyone in just 15 days .. see, first of all Manav was just a mechanic while Archu is from upper middle class. She didn't know Manav before while Manav knew her since he was secretly following her. Once Archu goes to live in the chawl, what did happen ? Her MIL was harassing her, making her do all the house chores on the first day itself, rem the first nite when Manav helped with the chores which husband will do that ....that too on the 1st nite she took Archu's jewelrys, asked for dowry to her parents themselves, Manav fought with his Mom tried to drill sense in her stubborn head always took Archu's side  her FIL is a drunkard, but decent chap well mannered her BIL is a tapori.none of the family members ever behaved badly with her except Savita In all thse cicumstances, how can she believe Manav over pictures ? only pics...pics can be forged every one knows this They are indeed very strong prooves, plus even the guy who was with Ajit for trapping Archu said that he did that for Manav ( if I'm not wrong ). I really don't blame her, I'd have done the same.
but tell me wudnt u give him one chance to prove himself ??

NidhirjgptgaurimishaMissArshi-

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@tasnime: are you saying that you too would have not given him the chance even to speak up on his behalf ? I am not blaming archana, but she could have been more sensible at that time. Even i can take out pictures of mine with gandhi ji or anyone else. Does this mean that i have met him. Had manav been given chance he would have told them how he was trapped and how he went with tarun To that place. Problem could have been solved.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NidhirjgptgaurimishaMissArshi-Piyatrix

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Varsha,Savita in alliance with Manju had lied to Ks that Manav was a mechanical engg owner of a garage.

Sulo comes to know abt the truth on the day of ArMan marriage.
She slaps Manav n tries to break the marriage but it is already done.

Big tamasha on ArMan wedding day.SUlo is heartbroken n Archu is royally confused.

NidhirjgptMissArshi-Dabulls23

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Archu was wrong in not giving Manav a chance to speak.

As for forging pics are concerned,I doubt Archu had the proper exposure to think on those lines.We can easily think but she cudnt hav,given her background n zero idea on these things.

NidhirjgptMissArshi-Piyatrix

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking, I'd have for sure given a chance to speak up, and I'd have talked to him PRIVATELY in a room, not in public LOL .. but then, we can't trust anyone blindly, I'd have given a chance, thn whould have thought about it for some days ..

Piya, I know, none behaved badly with her except Savita .. but then, perhaps she thought he was acting .. you know, in India, there was a garage just besides my house and I know how thse mechanics were .. I'm not saying all the mechanics ( in particular ) are the same, but I know what did happen with a girl ( my neighboor) .. so based on personal experiences, I'm saying that ..

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Archu was wrong in not giving Manav a chance to speak.

As for forging pics are concerned,I doubt Archu had the proper exposure to think on those lines.We can easily think but she cudnt hav,given her background n zero idea on these things.

Thanks GM for background info...
Archu's self guilt-punishment for not trusting Manav first time and feeling responsible for Manju getting Ds arrested is explanation of her sad behavior for the last 3 months...Subserving Ds and Now doing everything and anything to make Manav happy makes sense...She feels she owes him for not beliving and trusting him....Wrong timing with her luck...She did wrong things at wrong time...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top