Little Personal-POEM on Pg 26(19th July) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
awww I cried a lot while reading that entire post of yours shagnika.😭 I'm so happy that you lived your dream. I wonder when my dream will come true. I am just waiting for it😍

hey bhagwan yeh engineering kab khatam hoga!!! 😑 I haven't gotten time to  travel a lot all these four years😭

Wonderful experience! Thanks a lot Sneha di and Shagnika for sharing it. I am really happy for you, but when will my dream come true??😭
Originally posted by sneha_fighter

Jiya dear we are here 2 share our feelings hope we made u happy more than jealous.

Jealousy is absolutely out of question. Don't even use that word here. At least you knew how much we all would love to read this...and posted the entire experience - in fact two versions of it.

πŸ€—

Apart from your experience...what I deduced from this is - our beloved actors whom we have been seeing for the last 12 years are such lovely people off the screen too. They are sweet to fans and don't mind spending time talking to them. Like one of you has mentioned - Satam sir was asking you all as to why you didn't visit before. The way they show actors in CID episodes (some of the episodes have them, don't they) they are portrayed as arrogant, tantrum-throwing, snooty guys, who shoo off fans and think they are doing a big favour by signing an autograph.

It was so nice to see that they welcomed you, offered lunch, allowed you to see the shooting and generally made you feel comfortable. It is so nice to hear that. We have always appreciated their work on screen, but their behaviour off-screen makes us respect and love them even more.

Feels very good to hear that. 😊

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sneha_fighter

Jeet dear we shared it here to make u happy tell you what we think of the beloved team not to make you jealous and sad. Please relive the experience like we relived Shruti's experience. Hope dis will make you feel better

yepp..now i hav got used 2 hear dese kinda stories....i ve already heard 3 of them....n um sure 1 day i'l meet themm....wich is most probabz 2 yrs later! aftr my 12th!! 😭 😭 😭
n do u guys know 1 thing...if it would hav ben any bolly actors or actress like srk or some1,,then he mite hav told dat hez busy n cant wait too long,,n jus signed an autograph n left d place
but our cid ppl r so good ,evry time ,wen a fan goes 2 meet them,,they nevr ignore them n call them,,take pix with them...talk abt their life n r really very good.......i jus like dis habit o them!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shagnika dear thank u sooooo much for sharing such a wonderful experience with us!I'm from Bangladesh and its never possible to meet the team anyway.....but I love to read people's experience when their dream come true!
And um grateful to know Aditya's so cool and such a great person! btw, What're his daughter's names? how old r they? if there's no problem to tell those πŸ˜‰
Love u dear, valo theko 😊

Tanza.
@tanza...there is a possiblity evrywhr whether u frm bd or india...i can giv it a try wen u grow up!!
thanx buddy! I hoped so too when I read this post.....but almost impossible and all about luck! lets hope for the best! If I ever visit India during Archi tours, which we have every year......we'll visit India after 3 years....dunno if Mumbai!

Tanza.
@Tanza- i'm also frm bangladesh... but i'm dreaming of meeting dem one day... Really its true! Actually everything depends on luck... If u want ur dream to b fulfilled then make a determination of that! Work Hard n do everything u can do! Just remember that if u desire for something frm d bottom of ur heart then its surely will come true! All u need is to work hard n hard! U never know what ur luck brings for u! May b, u'll get a chance to go to Mumbai for higher studies! Nobody knows what Allah has stored in our destiny! So dont b depressed! Make a determination to fulfill ur dream n work hard! N face every problem with a smiley face! Just remember, "God will help those who will help themselves.." So start working hard frm now n keep smiling! Thats what i'm doing at present! Now lets c what happens! I hope u understand everything!
SO SMILE NOW FRND! I hope i cud make u understand properly! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ