Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yep Khoon Ki Holi was by Nandu Kale but Qatil Khiladi was by him too. So, rational expectations is the best way to go forward.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shagnika

@Visrom, yes its Nandu Kale....

But plss dont expect Khoon Ki holi...according to me..its a normal episode.But yes, can expect Abhi-Daya together scenes!

is khoon ki holi a special episode?
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khooni holi is one of the bet episodes of 2010!!!! So in a way of course it us a special episode!
vibhavari thumbnail
The officers were seen chasing criminals and now they will be running after aatmas.Anyway it will be a special episode and that to a maha one.Hope there is no loadshedding when the episode is aired.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vibhavari

The officers were seen chasing criminals and now they will be running after aatmas.Anyway it will be a special episode and that to a maha one.Hope there is no loadshedding when the episode is aired.

still experience loadshedding?
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jutni baar ise upar laun utni baar yeh peeche chala jaata hai!!!
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
every time I come to check this thread I find Sagnika's comment of bringing it back on first page. you are really working hard for it.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the CID+aahat maha episode promo and have to say it's totally confusing I mean they have mixed both shows and is giving no hint about the case in one scene they showed ACP talking and the next part has a white painted horrible looking man sitting on someones shoulder and the promo ended with Abhi sir peeping from a cave holding a gun and wearing a cream cap.So in total an extremely confusing episode ending with CID+Aahat 2hr maha episode 25th June 10-12
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw it too. I just hope they don't bring in the bhooth stuff into CID... 😕
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: didobhav

Just saw the CID+aahat maha episode promo and have to say it's totally confusing I mean they have mixed both shows and is giving no hint about the case in one scene they showed ACP talking and the next part has a white painted horrible looking man sitting on someones shoulder and the promo ended with Abhi sir peeping from a cave holding a gun and wearing a cream cap.So in total an extremely confusing episode ending with CID+Aahat 2hr maha episode 25th June 10-12

wo esaliye bhavana ki log ko malaum hein last time mahaepisode mein CID aur aahat mixup nahi tha esaliye log sirf CID dikhayenge...ye sab aahat ke trp badhane ke liye...so aise promos dikha rahein hein...reality aur hein...don't belive in that promo😉