Views

Users

Frequent Posters

four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Faz:
AHAHA i did copy the song - plagiarizingπŸ˜†  but we made it more creativeeπŸ˜‰
LOOLL we just got dev theme songg *tan tan taaaaaaa*!
OMGG can you imagine playing kabadi with him he pulls you down & hes ontop of you.... i think i should stop im going all x-rated/r-rated im in that moodπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think anything will happen to the baby...lets see..

maybe-just thumbnail
Asma - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kabadi, I love this sport now, its my favourite! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† On top of you! 🀣Ufff...Asma you do know that Gurmeet & Debina have a blog on IF, I think they visit IF regularly, imagine them reading this πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Yes, please no more x-rated than that πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
four. thumbnail
@Faz:
pahah same here .. i never thought kabadi would be my favourite sport cause all the ugly guys would play & looked so unattractive but its a different thing when maan plays it DAYUMMM!πŸ˜‰
LMAOO who cares let him know how many die hard fans he hass .. im proud to be this way shisshtaa😎 being x-rated is part of my daily routine ...cause of maanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

maybe-just thumbnail
Asma -  well when you keep mentioning Maan playing Kabadi, I imagine him in that dhoti type thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AND DOUBLE DAYUMMMMMMMMMM! YUM YUM! 😳 
Seriously ur x-rated all the time? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well if its cause of Maan, then its alright, even I'm like that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
four. thumbnail
@Faz:
"dhoti type thing" PAHAHA your halriouss fazzyy!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shisshtttaa make that double a TRIPLEE DAUYYYYYUUUMMM he is such a delicious dark chocolate dipped in strawberriesπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
AHHAHA im telling you im obessed with guys especially guys with abs/good bodies .. im a boy crazyπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ so gotta be x-rated .. & now cause of maan im showing my true colors on IFπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ dw shistshaa im with you! AMEN!
maybe-just thumbnail
Asma - My urdu sucks πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You should hear my accent its even funnier than the things I say 😳 Haye choco dipped strawberry, ohmigosh that's our new nickname for Maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ choco boy πŸ˜† I know where your coming from, I have a weakness too 😳 Guys with good bodies, because then they look DAYUM! Especially now that I have found Maan, its like TRIPLE DAYUM times 3 ☺️ It's like ttttzzzzzz.....you cant touch this πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ My true colours are also coming out on IF, well only since I met you! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
four. thumbnail
@Faz:
OMG dittoo .. samee here my urdu sucks crapp ive become an "engrasi" LOL
i can salam the best & the rest is historyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†!
OMG choco boy a darkk choco boy with strawberry filling DAYUM DAYUUUMMMLICIIOUSS!πŸ˜‰
ahha my shistaaa im heree you can take all your x-ness/r-ness & dirty thoughts out to your homie all the way here in canada (dev you fartbag ruined my countries name🀒)

JayaBachan thumbnail
I don't usually opt for miscarriage tracks, as I find them quite depressing. I find it highly unlikely that Geet will have a miscarriage because her child is her main motivation.

However personally, I feel that it was not necessary for Geet to be shown pregnant. Although by all means it's not the child's fault for having such a monstrous, barbaric, cold and calculating father; but I find the baby track repetitive.

On a positive note, i'm hoping that Maan treats the child as his. And it would be a pleasure to watch Geet and Maan as married couples in which Maan is shown as the excited father to be. Buying countless toys, and laying his 'oh so beautiful' head on her stomach to hear the movements of the baby. πŸ˜‰ Oh man now i'm imagining these scenes! 😳
πŸ˜‰
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree i dont want geet to have the baby because its dev's...he is a player and it will be of no good if geet give birth to that baby so i hope something hapens and the baby goes away...i wonder how maan will react wen he will find out all this of geet and that to because of his own bro....cant wait for that episode...i really hope the baby just goes away...
❀️MONA