Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
arreyyy these shows are fantasy and in fantasy they will show unreal things!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥱 fantasy my fooot , why coudnt they show same fantacy with veer n icha .?? oh ya right they r bitten by some bad stuff ........... grow up n avoid replying to my posts ........ do me that favour
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for me this serial has always been disappointing right from the time taps got married to veer instead of ichcha...then the bundelas never knew the true reason for it..... later taps was never caught for the murder attempt on ichcha..... vansh getting married to ichcha n never knowing the entire truth of veer n ichcha's past....n the constant torture of ichcha for no reason at all n most of all tapasya getting away with all her crimes...like as if it was her birth right to commit them....very disappointing   
Seems an overwhelming percentage of us love to hate this drama.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

🥱 fantasy my fooot , why coudnt they show same fantacy with veer n icha .?? oh ya right they r bitten by some bad stuff ........... grow up n avoid replying to my posts ........ do me that favour

jaya...i loved your post....too good girl.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....and so on...Edited by nutmeg7 - 13 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JayaV

actuallly come to think ofit , shows with either gud or bad scripts r asked to rate , not a down market cheap show like UT.......... n for alll romance sick blind lovers one word . grow up story should be gud wats the point of romance when its down market n cheap like show

Hey Jaya do u still think Uttaran is a TV Show,. I told u na It is more like Circus to me....Tragedy Circus /😆😆😆😆😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whatever! this forum reflects a minority...there may be people really enjoying vancha and veeya! were ratings even that high during the veer and ichha days? i dont think as much!
nutmeg7 thumbnail
in this minority forum.....less than half the ppl support vee-  ya....hahah....😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆