Fan Fictions

The Story of us- Rishabh and Prerna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 01 December 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hey all!! Am posting a fan-fiction for Bajaj-PRerna's patch up!!! Read it and tell me how it is!

I am assuming that the wedding is a month away after Sneha's engagement.Prerna will keep taunting Bajaj every now and then for the Tanisha thing,but Bajaj will never offer her any explanation..he will believe that true love never needs any justification..and if he n Prerna have EVER gone through true love,his love will win her back.
Bajaj is very annoyed at her behaviour,and his anger is also bottling up.but still his unparalelled love for her always cooled him down and gave him complete peace and solace.
Then, the day of Sneha's wedding, Prerna lost her cool totally and yelled on Bajaj for a lot and lot of things...Bajaj keeps quiet for the whole thing until his self-respect is really getting to him.And then, he says something that makes Prerna stand dead in her tracks....
He reveals to her that 20 years ago,when Prerna and Prem-2 were undergoing the operation,and he had to chose between Sneha and Prerna,he had gone to the doctor with his plea...and he had donated blood which was 3-4 times the maximum he could give.Coz at that time,Prerna had lost tremendous amt of blood and was at a critical stage.And this was precisely the reason why he did not meet anyone and tell anyone about this all, jsut bcoz he didnt want to make his love look like some balidaan.
Prerna is unable to cope up with the revelation...and she keeps staring at Bajaj...at the man who has been with her through all the storms,at the man who has never left her side,at the man who she enstranged for a folly which he was not even allowed to clarify and she remembers all the time he has put her and Sneha above self.She is so choked that tears fill her eyes and she's unable to say anything- then Bajaj tells her everything about Madhvi and that night and Prerna is really out of control then...she just runs to him, and shakes him..saying-
"aapne yeh sab mujhe pehle kyun nahi bataya?kyun yeh gham akele sehte rahe?kyun mujhe itna paraya kar diya?kyun mujhe se yeh lafz nahi keh paye...Kyun..Kyun..KYUN??"

But this time around, Bajaj remains quiet.. he runs his hand through  her hair,wipes her tears,and gives her a kiss just like he did on their anniversary after the 20 yr leap!!!!!!And then they hug...Prerna holds Bajaj tight....and grasps his hair with full authority,feeling all the urge to love her man....Bajaj holds her waist...and pulls her even closer,slowly and lovingly,he moves his hands up her back..and stops at a point...Prerna holds his hair tightest....but Bajaj gives her a neck-byte....Prerna feels so damn special and so much loved...Just then, Bajaj turns her around and surrounds her by his arms..and pulls her closer.Bajaj can feel her breath...he can almost hear her heart thump ever so loudly....he can feel her knees go weak..and her hands go numb as she still tries to keep her hold on his hair...Bajaj gives her another kiss on the cheek  and one behind her ear...making sweet lil sounds of satisfaction;)
Prerna feels the sheepish smirk on her face...she can feel the tears of getting her love back flow down her face.Bajaj holds her neck lightly...and blows her hair away with his hot and shallow breath.He swerves her around....with her facing him again,with the air of their breath mixing,their bodies literally attracting each other,they stare at each other in a moment of total passion..
Bajaj tries saying something but Prerna covers his mouth....and says-"No, let ME do the talking today...I want to tell this to you now-I think I now understand why Madhvi had that fling with you" ;)))
Bajaj is quite taken aback and widens his eyes...but after seeing nothing but love in her eyes...he gives her his inimitable smirk.
and exclaims- "Thank God you do! You have been through all this so many times...no-one knows me better darling..and now let me tell you something Prerna...No-one...No-one in this universe,can make me cry like you do and no-one can make me truly laugh like you do...I love you from the depths of my heart....and this love will never perish!"

Prerna looks at him naughtily and he imagines what next is to follow.and then,for the first time in her life,for the VERY first time......SHE KISSES HIM!
Then they break their hug...Prerna gets a comb and sets his hair back again....she looks at her own....and doesnt disturb the setting...it's a new style;)

and then they reach the mandap just in time for the phere...Rishu n Prerna are real real happy to see their daughter getting married...but when the 7th phera is going on,Rishabh holds Prerna's hand lovingly and gives her that ULTIMATE stare...Prerna melts..and asks him in gestures what he's up to.Bajaj takes her to a corner...and fills her maang and kisses her forehead..Prerna feels complete...and they hug again-they turn back to find their action perfectly co-inciding with Sharad filling Sneha's maang..and Rishabh gives her another peck on the cheek...and says- "Dont say it Prerna..I know..I AM the BEST"
And then Prerna moves her hand on his cheek and snuggles up to him...the photographer catches them red-handed...and Prerna is a bit embarassed.But rishabh hugs her even tighter,as if saving her from all the world...and locking her up..in his dreams..in his love...in his destiny.

Fast fwd 5 years,
Prerna has gone out of station sans Rishabh and he's alone at his home...with none of his kids..,he's feeling ver lonely...he wakes up in the morning and gruffily stares outside the window....he looks at the portrait photo on the wall... (the same one which the photographer clicked),when he feels a loving hand on his stubble...and then a soft voice....of a lady who bites his ear..and says- "Why didnt you shave sweety?".

Rishabh doesnt even turn...he just moves out of the way....Prerna falls down...Rishabh catches her mid-flight...and is just so delighted to see her back.He rubs his stubble against her soft face...and nuzzles up to her...saying-"Jaaaaaaaaan....I am soooooo sorry! I thought you liked it this waay around!!"Prerna and Rishabh close their eyes and enjoy the moment... Rishabh holds her waist...and turns her around to the portrait pic on the wall....Prerna sighs and then again looks at her dream, at her Rishabh,....Rishabh gazes into the eyes that mean the world to him...and says- "I know jaan...I know...we are just so meant to be!"

Prerna rests her head on his shoulder and he tightens his grip on her waist...and they keep on looking at their portrait...locking themselves in their memories..in the life they have spent together...in the kids they have grown together..of the innumerable spats they have gone through,in the eternal and blissful feeling of love..in the everlasting feeling of just "being-there" and in the love that will always be there....always..always..ALWAYS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Story of us- Rishabh and Prerna" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 01 December 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

omg...ronitfan...it is awesome...n i was waiting for bajaj-prerna fan-fic!!! it is truly good!!!

plz continue soon!!!!

Clap

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 01 December 2005 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Thanks soo much for the encouragement..but this is just one-episode long..I hope you dont mind..but really dont have time for more as of now..and yeah..I dont want ANY twists in Bajaj n PRerna's relationship..they are SO beautiful!!

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 01 December 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
brilliant part Clap

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 01 December 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you SO much Shabz,Glad u liked it!!!:))

ronit_dream

Goldie

ronit_dream

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Yeah, it's superb !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top