Pratigya

awesome awesome friday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

alonsomania

alonsomania

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

i m sure yesterday was a wonderful day for all kriya fans, coz i myself had a night full of satisfaction and happiness after watching kriya. That scene in which krish comes and talks with pratigya was amazing. How much support, love and trust was there in krishna's dialogues and approach. He showed that how much he cares for her. how beautifully he said i will always be there for you till 7 janams Embarrassed. and how breathtaking that scene was when he said that " hamara kaleja dukhta hai jab tum rooti ho"...and " jab tum khush hoti ho toh dil chahta hai dekhthey rahien". maybe i m quoting it wrong, but all i want to say he was so loving yesterdayEmbarrassed..how much he got hurt just by seeeing her crying.. well this is true love..to support and care in the hours of darkness. he evn tried not to touch her while in the attempt of consoling, so this was another proof of his care for her. and even pratigya was amazing and fantastic yesterday..she touched my heart yesterday..Cry  bechari she was so much hurt. but i just want to say thanks to the creatives for a wonderful episode. and hats off to ARHAAN AND POOJA for their great acting.

thnkz,
samara

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti4mehtachhaya007Sabu0211she_ratchetFilza.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awesome awesome friday" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnavkhushi14

IF-Rockerz

Arnavkhushi14

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Mazedar epi of the week..love it love it..

chhaya007

chhaya007

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
i agree with u

shada-Mk

Goldie

shada-Mk

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Best episode loved the scene of kriya and krish's dialouges

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alonsomania

Hey guys,

i m sure yesterday was a wonderful day for all kriya fans, coz i myself had a night full of satisfaction and happiness after watching kriya. That scene in which krish comes and talks with pratigya was amazing. How much support, love and trust was there in krishna's dialogues and approach. He showed that how much he cares for her. how beautifully he said i will always be there for you till 7 janams Embarrassed. and how breathtaking that scene was when he said that " hamara kaleja dukhta hai jab tum rooti ho"...and " jab tum khush hoti ho toh dil chahta hai dekhthey rahien". maybe i m quoting it wrong, but all i want to say he was so loving yesterdayEmbarrassed..how much he got hurt just by seeeing her crying.. well this is true love..to support and care in the hours of darkness. he evn tried not to touch her while in the attempt of consoling, so this was another proof of his care for her. and even pratigya was amazing and fantastic yesterday..she touched my heart yesterday..Cry  bechari she was so much hurt. but i just want to say thanks to the creatives for a wonderful episode. and hats off to ARHAAN AND POOJA for their great acting.

thnkz,
samara
i know i really agree with uWink ......it hurt him so muchCry .... i just luved that part yesterdyEmbarrassed

desi.girl.01

desi.girl.01

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
i think that was the best kriya scene so far

Post Reply New Post

Go to top