TV actors following the World Cup

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kishubedi

Goldie

kishubedi

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Sports has always been supported by our actors. Whether its cricket or football, our television actors do watch these matches from their hectic shooting schedules. Currently FIFA World Cup fever is on, so we ask some of our television celebs if  they are following the matches and whom are they supporting... 

Showing 4 of 6 images Previous    Next
Roshni Chopra

Roshni Chopra of Desi Girl
"Yes, I am watching it and my hot favourite team is  Italy because recently, I visited this beautiful country and I have fallen in love with this place on earth, so now I am just betting with my husband on which country will win the World Cup  then that one  would be our travel destination."

Previous    Next

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV actors following the World Cup" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaibaniwalia

Groupbie

jaibaniwalia

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.