Thendral

June 21-25 updates on 1 page & Discussions (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks for the update.

@ Sue... your comments are more enjoyable than the serial.

Thanks Srima...Wink.but remember we have been frens thru the other threads thats why you feel it. I see new faces here and Thendral is the latest favourite for many including Nair bhaiya's wife..!!!!LOL Clap

I always want this pair T & T to get together but poor thing they are travelling on a bumpy road with lots of  kallu and mullu. But not to worry...they are meant for each other thus nobody can drive them apart even Ms. Charulatha..Tongue.however, they have to face  the ups and downs of life.

I feel like strangling that wicked Padma....but then Tulasi like all other serial heroes/heroines portrays the goody-goody role forgiving devils like Padma while undergoing endless tortures.  I am glad that her father has finally woke up from a "deep sleep" to reality and is with his daughter all the way now.ClapClap.   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbasrimaQuelle-BelleVani19eljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 21-25 updates on 1 page & Discussions (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Bjda and Srima for the updates.

Anand Angry nee enna old record mathiri athaiya solre? Feel like giving you a tight slap on behalf of Thuls & TA. 

Vani...he needs a hard kick on his butt...tight slap not enough..!!Tongue

@Sue, there is nothing I like more than to see you getting this angry over a serial!  You are just passionate in your defense of the meek and your attack of the villains.  Keep up the great work!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnusrimaQuelle-BelleVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Eljay...the trouble is most of us get carried away esp. me as the story gets built up...and end up cursing the baddies....I hope the actors who do these negative roles are well and fine...pavam its their bread and butter..Day Dreaming

Nair bhaiya often tells me " Calm down Sue....this is after all just a serial". I end up telling him " Chetta...I am irritated coz they often show all the baddies getting the right info on time to nail the good guys who are always easy target, helpless and class 1 losers"AngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcbrinny_gsrimaVani19eljayQuelle-Belle

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

Thanks Srima...Wink.but remember we have been frens thru the other threads thats why you feel it. I see new faces here and Thendral is the latest favourite for many including Nair bhaiya's wife..!!!!LOL Clap

I always want this pair T & T to get together but poor thing they are travelling on a bumpy road with lots of  kallu and mullu. But not to worry...they are meant for each other thus nobody can drive them apart even Ms. Charulatha..Tongue.however, they have to face  the ups and downs of life.

I feel like strangling that wicked Padma....but then Tulasi like all other serial heroes/heroines portrays the goody-goody role forgiving devils like Padma while undergoing endless tortures.  I am glad that her father has finally woke up from a "deep sleep" to reality and is with his daughter all the way now.ClapClap.   

u are right, in all serials people shown as good will always suffer........why????
but in this one thing i like about the hero is ......he is shown very smart so far thats the difference between other serials and this...........may be thats the reason every1 including me likes the serial very much........and also as u said T and T are made for each other.........
so if anything goes wrong in this pair is tooooooooooooo bad and i really hate it.....but again as u said they have to face ups and downs to get together........

hope the smartness of the hero is persistent always...........in dealing with each and every issue that comes up........then only it would still be interesting........

AnnaJayElystiakuttyponnuQuelle-BelleVani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

Thanks for the update.

u are right, in all serials people shown as good will always suffer........why????
but in this one thing i like about the hero is ......he is shown very smart so far thats the difference between other serials and this...........may be thats the reason every1 including me likes the serial very much........and also as u said T and T are made for each other.........
so if anything goes wrong in this pair is tooooooooooooo bad and i really hate it.....but again as u said they have to face ups and downs to get together........

hope the smartness of the hero is persistent always...........in dealing with each and every issue that comes up........then only it would still be interesting........

I wouldn't call Tamizh smart coz he got himself into a big mess giving the property doc to that fraud who finally swindled him wholesale. His former Manager advised him not to take the original doc as its against the bank's policy and wud put him into trouble and might even cause him to lose his job. Shocked

But our Tamizh being a sympathetic, kind hearted but a very naive personality believed that the doc could be returned to the Bank in one piece and went all out to help that fraud whom he pitied....ippo he has landed in a hot soup.Angry

What will happen if he is asked pay for the loss? Will he be forced to marry the rich Charu to help him settle the debt? Poor Tulasi....wat will happen to her???Cry

Edited by Sue Nair - 25 June 2010 at 11:27am

kuttyponnuHema_MsrimaQuelle-BelleVani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@ sue.......

you are right about those incidents........
he is sympathatetic sometimes.......
what i feel is he should be smarter as shown sometimes with smart descisions........he is bad in that.......

in taking docs , accepting his mother's proposal for marrying charu.......

both have backfired on him now..........he decided without thinking what would happen bcos of his descision.......

both descision are going to affect not only him but also thulasi.......as u said poor thulasi......bcos charu will deftly come to help if he is in problem......
hope they are not separated as u said they are made for each other in the serial......

Sue ur comments are really nice and u openly put up what u think.....i like them.......

ElystiaTheivasrimaQuelle-Belleeljay

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

@ sue.......

you are right about those incidents........
he is sympathatetic sometimes.......
what i feel is he should be smarter as shown sometimes with smart descisions........he is bad in that.......

in taking docs , accepting his mother's proposal for marrying charu.......

both have backfired on him now..........he decided without thinking what would happen bcos of his descision.......

both descision are going to affect not only him but also thulasi.......as u said poor thulasi......bcos charu will deftly come to help if he is in problem......
hope they are not separated as u said they are made for each other in the serial......

Sue ur comments are really nice and u openly put up what u think.....i like them.......

@ subbali
It was shown that Tamizh found where that fraud is.so why couldn't he solve this problem on his own?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@ hema ,
but since he is still trying and it is not completely over we still have doubt on this issue.......

I just said he is toooooo fast in making decisions that overcomes his smartness he has otherwise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaQuelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top