Thendral

June 21-25 updates on 1 page & Discussions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

If only Thulasi had said something to Anand before leaving the park, it would have at least cleared the misunderstanding in his mind.  Now, he will continue to think it is TA who is influencing Thulasi. 

Eljay...I agree with you but our so called director/s are thinking otherwise. The more enemies T & T gather its going to be more and more complicated making life miserable for these 2 lovebirds. Apporam Charu has yet to come into the pic as the villi....you think she is going to let T& T have a smooth road ahead of them???LOLLOL

Anyway, that Anand is a super nut and good for nothing. As you said Thulai cud have told him off but she just walked off leaving Tamizh looking like the villain behind Tulasi's strange behaviour and change of heart towards Anand. This Tulasi and some of her illogical thinking is really irritating. She can go to the public park and hug TA and confess her love for him yet can't wait for a moment just to tell Anand the truth and clear the air....isn't she too much? Why play the virgin look??Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnusrimaVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 21-25 updates on 1 page & Discussions (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

I don't know what is going to happen to Vels. But must say he is a great villian, very comedic at the same time smart.

He is a seasoned actor...that is his plus point..!!ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Bjda and Srima for the updates.

Anand Angry nee enna old record mathiri athaiya solre? Feel like giving you a tight slap on behalf of Thuls & TA. 

Vani...he needs a hard kick on his butt...tight slap not enough..!!Tongue

srimaVani19eljay

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

thank u gudgal for the updates

thilaka change aanala ilaya nu theriyalaye......
i still have doubt lets see......bcos thulasi had revealed the truth now.......romba avasaram intha ponnuku.......problems ellam thane vara vechukara........

what is going to happen next????lets wait and see.....

Thilaka is an opportunist...just for her kariyam to work out she is being nice to Tulasi. Yes romba avasaram thaan...but then again they might say Tulasi is doing it to protect Tamil. Big smile

Hopefully our Vel doesn't recollect the whole incident ...hope he lands in amnesia land and turns into a new leaf....as a fatherly figure towards Tulasi...so no more talks abt his marriage to Tulasi..!!.Smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 25 June 2010 at 2:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaVani19

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

She can go to the public park and hug TA and confess her love for him yet can't wait for a moment just to tell Anand the truth and clear the air....isn't she too much? Why play the virgin look??Angry

I think the director does not want to let Thulasi speak herself to Anandh because Anandh could reveal her out of anger on Thamizh that he is engaged. How Anandh was following Thulasi and Hema and was begging to speak to her....he definetly would have told her about it.I think it is not the situation where TA's engagement should be revealed.They wait for another situation for it, i guess.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86Hema_Mshubbabrinny_gVani19Nixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Originally posted by Sue Nair

She can go to the public park and hug TA and confess her love for him yet can't wait for a moment just to tell Anand the truth and clear the air....isn't she too much? Why play the virgin look??Angry

I think the director does not want to let Thulasi speak herself to Anandh because Anandh could reveal her out of anger on Thamizh that he is engaged. How Anandh was following Thulasi and Hema and was begging to speak to her....he definetly would have told her about it.I think it is not the situation where TA's engagement should be revealed.They wait for another situation for it, i guess.

Yes..probably you are right there. But this engagement thingy can't be kept away from Tulsi for long....its going shatter her drowning into sorrow. Will she be able to concentrate on her studies???

Tamil is going to have a hard time coaxing Tulsi that its her that he loves and that the engagement was just to pls his mum when she (Tulsi) didn't respond to his proposal.

Looking forward to Charu confronting Tulsi for stealing her fiance.!!.....Big smile

kuttyponnupuviniQuelle-Belle

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged

i agree with u all......

i also think they are planning not to reaveal the engagement matter.......bcos i think they are concentrating to show the college scenes for thulasi ....this is my prediction......so time being everything might go smooth.....as far as college, their love would become strong.......and this nitish can flirt with lav....and so on......

may be deepa also would join thulasi in same college.......

bcos education was the theme when promo was shown right......so prob they are planning to concentrate on that i think

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayVani19Quelle-Belle

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

@ Sue... your comments are more enjoyable than the serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eljayQuelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top