Thendral

June 21-25 updates on 1 page & Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Nikhi Akka,
Yeah he cannot fight with them all alone.But he may just defend and manage to escape with Thulasi and Deepa.This is possible,isn't it?

Yes Hema, you are right,he can not fight alone but like you said, he can manage to escape with both the girls.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Nixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 21-25 updates on 1 page & Discussions (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hey Hema,
welcome first of to the thendral forum. I really like your idea, would be really nice to see TA as the hero fighting the bad guys.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

Hey Hema,
welcome first of to the thendral forum. I really like your idea, would be really nice to see TA as the hero fighting the bad guys.

Aiyoh.............Krish/Hema, sorry, but I hope not!  As much as I like TA, that doesn't mean I want to see him doing the dishoom...dishoom.  D'ohD'ohD'oh  Let's leave the fighting scenes to the movies. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayVani19

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates srima and gudgal
It would be nice to think Vel will change but I doubt it as the last thing he remembers is Thulasi hitting him! He is probably surviving for revenge. Thilaka may change though.

AnnaJayVani19

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hello Krish,
Thanks for ur welcome.I hope u know what happened.A nice nose cut for me.After a long time I predicted something which went totally wrong.But I am really happy that Tamizh proposed to Thulasi and that Thilaga has changed now.The serial is going in a positive way.That's nice.

Shruti's expressions when he proposed to her was very nice and yes Deepak too did well but I couldn't watch him properly after seeing her expressions.

AnnaJaypuvini

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Originally posted by krishfan

Hey Hema,

Aiyoh.............Krish/Hema, sorry, but I hope not!  As much as I like TA, that doesn't mean I want to see him doing the dishoom...dishoom.  D'ohD'ohD'oh  Let's leave the fighting scenes to the movies. LOLLOL

Yes Caryn, you are right, i want this serial to be realistic and i don't want any action here, hero fighting alone against the adiyals..it would be too filmy. Please Hema, Krish and Nikila don't  get me wrong. I just want Thendral to be natural.Big smile

@Hema, welcome to Thendral forum, hope you enjoy the discussion here and particapte in itWink

Edited by Theiva - 25 June 2010 at 12:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiapuvini

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hello Caryn and Theiva,
I didn't get u wrong.You just told ur opinion nothing wrong in it.Don't worry

Edited by Hema_M - 25 June 2010 at 1:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJay

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,
Thanks for ur welcome.Glad to meet u all.Smile
I hope u know what happened.A nice nose cut for me.After a long time I predicted something which went totally wrong Unhappyand yes it would be filmy if it was like that.Seeing hero rushing to the hospital with so much of tension I started thinking like that.But I am really happy that Tamizh proposed to Thulasi and that Thilaga has changed now.The serial is going in a positive way.That's nice.Big smile

Shruti's expressions when he proposed to her was very nice Clap and yes Deepak too did well but I couldn't watch him properly after seeing her expressions.

AnnaJayElystia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top