Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wat's happening in today's Thendral slot??? Its 11.10 pm here. Is it 8.30 or 9pm in Chennai? Wat time does Thendral normally goes  on air there??ðŸĪŠ
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Wat's happening in today's Thendral slot??? Its 11.10 pm here. Is it 8.30 or 9pm in Chennai? Wat time does <font color="#993399">Thendral</font>normally goes on air there??ðŸĪŠ

i think they telecast it at 9pm there......
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Sue Chechi, Subbali, Niki, Vikneswari, Vani, Thieva, Shaamu, Sri, Srima maa, Eljay maaand all the thendral makkal who are dearly missing Thendral over the weekend (blame it on arvakolaaru ðŸĪĢ), engal yekkangalai poka why not start a Fan fiction on Thulasi and Thamizh?? This way, makkal thavippu ellam pogattum weekend il 😆😆😆

sue/radha.......i just now watched thendral live..........ennatha solla.......week starting e too much tension a aaramichurukar dir sir.......
inniku pathutu enaku enna solla ne theriyala.....i m speechless......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
@radha
 as u said we shall deftly start a fan fiction on thulasi and tamizh........pora pokula inniu oru episode pathutu thamizh and thulasi a namma thaan fan fiction la serthu vekkanum pola iruku.......ðŸ˜ē
i shall cont my discussion once update is posted......😊
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

sue/radha.......i just now watched thendral live..........ennatha solla.......week starting e too much tension a aaramichurukar dir sir.......

inniku pathutu enaku enna solla ne theriyala.....i m speechless......😭

@radha

as u said we shall deftly start a fan fiction on thulasi and tamizh........pora pokula inniu oru episode pathutu thamizh and thulasi a namma thaan fan fiction la serthu vekkanum pola iruku.......ðŸ˜ē

suba akka watched-ah??..so naanga expect pannathile ethachum nadanthata???
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

@radha

OK, naanga Kadhalikka neramillai serial kku ezhuthina mathiri, we shall do one for Thendral soon too 😆😆😆... namma Sue chechi, Eljay maa, Srima maa wishes padi, paavadai thavani potta Thulasi eppadi Thamizh odu seruvaanga nnu... with plenty of eye locks and situational songs ok vaa daa Suba?  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†... as long as makkal FF read panni odaama iruntha sari thaan ðŸĪĢ
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah radha........
deftly we shall start the fan fiction.......it would be very interesting.........
namma interest a ezhuthara ezhuthula oda matanga....as far as thulasi and tamil are brought together.......
actually i was also part of KNI updates and ff but after that i was not part of the forum for a long period of time bcos of my personal issues......now back with thendral.......
hope we shall have nice entertainment.......😊
Sue Nair thumbnail

inniku pathutu enaku enna solla ne theriyala.....i m speechless......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
@radha

Aiyoo...Subali...enna archu??? Is it double trouble for our lovers??? Now my hand-um not running and leg-um not running. 😛

Did Anand give an anonymous call to Charu's home informing them of Tamizh's involvement with Thulasi???ðŸ˜Ą 

This Anand is all out for revenge - he felt humiliated when Thulasi did not entertain him when he tried to speak to her at the temple grounds. She shd have told him right on his stupid face that she was never interested in him in the first place and that it was all in his imagination - that would have put some light into his thick head.ðŸ˜ē

Why can't he have some dignity and self respect - when he knows that the girl is in love with someone else - why keep pursuing her?? Love cannot be forced it has to develop naturally. He knows Tamizh saw her first and had intention of marrying Thulasi earlier but still blames Tamizh from taking Thulasi away from him (Anand) ....selfish mangga madaiyen..!!ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wait did anyone watch this monday's episode.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Krish, this weeks' updates [june 28 - july 2]  are being discussed in the new thread:

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikila10

I am relieved to see that i am not the only one who would stop watching this serial if T&T don't unit.Many of us are in the same feel regarding to this cute pair. I am now convinced that they won't be married to other ppl.

@Theiva:
Yes, you are right, Thamizh and Thulasi are the main hero&heroine. They have to be united. I hate week-ends without Thendral 😆.

Nikhi Akka,
Don't u know that all of us would stop watching if T & T won't unite?I've told this to u many times

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago