Debate Mansion

Debate Contest Winners (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewMidnight_Shadereturn_to_hadesBeyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate Contest Winners (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mister.K.

@Karan and Ajnu: You guys are two model denizens, very gracious in "defeat" even though being the optimists that you both are, I am 100% sure you look at the situation as a glass being much more than half-full; matter of fact, I am sure you view your glasses as filled to the brim.  Kudos! However, next time, go for the jugular.

Oh Mister K, we can always count on you to give the already blazing fire some flame. LOL And I can assure you, my glass is not only filled to the brim, it is overflowing at this point. ;-)

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
cool, no one could fly over cuckoo's best.. congrats cuckoo.... i rejoice in your victory.... Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 20 June 2010 at 12:39am

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Congratulations Cuckoo for bagging the first prize! :)

Sarina- thank you for all your feedback, for organizing the debate, and for putting up with our lack of commitment (or rather mine)!

Karan- thanks for such a great debate. You're the only person who I actually debated with in the contest. LOL You did a great job and presented a tough competition.

GD, My View, Qwerty ji, POH- Y'all had great approaches on the debate. I wish you had continued it further and stuck it out with us. It would've been a fun ride! :)
Wish i could.... but cant go on debate for too long.. i aligned with cuckoo's view a lot and so think she did good.. btw u and Karan also did good arguments..

Typically all rebuttals should be limited to not more than 10 lines at a time.. its difficult to read too many posts and it just slips off my attention span if it goes for more than 12 lines..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

my_view

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mister.K.

@Gauri: A top-flight, scorching, no-nonsense, don't-you-dare-mess-with-me, go-getter, kind of girl like you shouldn't have withdrawn from the competition for whatever reasons that have prompted you to do so. That was very uncharacteristic of you, from whatever little I know about you. I hope, right now, you are not sulking at the "unfairness" of it all. If it's any solace, it's just a virtual competition. Best wishes for the next time.

The saddest thing is that I am sad that this whole contest actually took place and I could not one on one smack down in the ring with Gauri. LOL

@Sarina: you don't need a panel of judges. In fact, in my opinion, a panel would impede your style. You are capable of single-handedly dealing with any/all such competitions. It takes a lot to impress me, and I gotta give it to you girl. You are good! Really, really good.

Wow thats quite something coming from you. 

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

\
Wish i could.... but cant go on debate for too long.. i aligned with cuckoo's view a lot and so think she did good.. btw u and Karan also did good arguments..

Typically all rebuttals should be limited to not more than 10 lines at a time.. its difficult to read too many posts and it just slips off my attention span if it goes for more than 12 lines..

I had to read that a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating the "s". LOL

Agreed, it is hard to keep up with long debates and long posts.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I had to read that a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating the "s". LOL

Agreed, it is hard to keep up with long debates and long posts.
cuckoo's or nigtingales.. ok sorry he did good..LOL... i generally associate conservative views with gals.. so .. this is the default...

sorry Cuckoo.. theres nothing in a gender.. even if you were a gal you would have won it...Smile

aur ab hateli.. jaa key soh jaa.. LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 20 June 2010 at 12:53am

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged

cuckoo's or nigtingales.. ok sorry he did good..LOL... i generally associate conservative views with gals.. so .. this is the default...

sorry Cuckoo.. theres nothing in a gender.. even if you were a gal you would have won it...Smile

aur ab hateli.. jaa key soh jaa.. LOL

Ab yeh nightingale kaun hai?  ... yeah, yeah, I'm going, I'm going. As though my parents aren't enough, jo aap ek aur aa gaye. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top