Debate Contest Winners - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Sorry, K! Seeinghim squirm because he won is way too much fun to let it gounnoticedπŸ˜†

Jokes apart, you are right. No more leg pulling from my side on this particular thread. Kisi ko itnaa jala bhuna ker rakhna achhee baat naheenπŸ˜†

lol what kind of a wax job is this? lol

u're funny gauri . you just go on, we'll sit back and enjoy. lol

misterK=> what was childish? the winston churchill line? fine. we'll all try to be manically depressive all the time going forward. when are you starting whoiamer2? lol
Congrats Cuckoo for winning πŸ‘... Karan and WA for 2nd and 3rd place respectively πŸ‘
Originally posted by Emptiness

Congrats Cuckoo for winning πŸ‘... Karan and WA for 2nd and 3rd place respectively πŸ‘

I think the ensuing arguments would be about the number of claps - whether the winner should get 3 claps, the first runner up  2 and the second runner up 1. Thanks for providing the much needed impetus, Empti.

Originally posted by Mister.K.

I think the ensuing arguments would be about the number of claps - whether the winner should get 3 claps, the first runner up  2 and the second runner up 1. Thanks for providing the much needed impetus, Empti.

No thank you Mister K, I don't want any claps or any congratulations or anything for that matter. Jeetna toh bohat door ki baat hai, even losing is quite troublesome in DM! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

No thank you Mister K, I don't want any claps or any congratulations or anything for that matter. Jeetna toh bohat door ki baat hai, even losing is quite troublesome in DM! πŸ˜†

waah! kya baat hai!.. isi baat pe ek clap ho jaye πŸ‘
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

hey you mind? i think evryone shld have ample opportunity to enjoy this thread, offer congratulatry notes to all who participated etc. lol

lol..although I have a feeling the thread will become blessedly enjoyable once someone posts a sleazy recipe.!

Originally posted by cuckoocutter

i mean this thread's only run for a few pages. we got stuff that's total bull go on for million years anyhwere one look, with so much semi-sleaze thrown in even in some motws. by comparison, this is healthy debate. lol

agree.. give credit where it is due.
I feel......not dirty here. there's a lot more mudding going on in Muds of The Week threads.

Someone asked for Recipe?

FlamingJager(DM)bomb

1 can Red Bull (cuckoo)

1 shot Jagermeister (Gauri_3)

One Medium Glass (Karan)

One Shot Glass (Ajnu)

One lighter (Mister.K)

Pour cuckoo into Karan. Pour Gauri into Ajnu. Ignite Gauri in Ajnu with Mister K. RTH flames will appear. Drop in to Karan filled with cuckoo.

Enjoy Flaming DM bomb.

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Someone asked for Recipe?

FlamingJager(DM)bomb

1 can Red Bull (cuckoo)

1 shot Jagermeister (Gauri_3)

One Medium Glass (Karan)

One Shot Glass (Ajnu)

One lighter (Mister.K)

Pour cuckoo into Karan. Pour Gauri into Ajnu. Ignite Gauri in Ajnu with Mister K. RTH flames will appear. Drop in to Karan filled with cuckoo.

Enjoy Flaming DM bomb.

genieen flammend DM Bombe.  Dank, Sarina!
^^ sarina.....you planning to join NSA sometime?