Pratigya

Krishna's true test of his love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
All these days Prats had a feeling that she was having her family support hence the hatredness........thanks to Guruji for indirectly (or directly) making her start feeling for Krish.......the way he convinced her that he is there for her all 7 + more janams was fantastic......Smile......he really struggled so hard to get her and it is nice that she has at least starting reciprocating back.....
Though he has done few mistakes....he sure deserves her love.Smile

True he loves her, but Krish is gonna be most shocked and hurt after he hears the kidnap news and there lies the true test of his love....whether he will accept her or reject her...Confused

If still he accepts and supports her that will be the turning point for Prats to believe him and then she will shower unconditionl love .......If rejection, then she will have a tough time pursuing him to accept her......with Thakur parivar around himConfused

This serial is becoming curious day by day...........just lub it and lub Kriya mostSmile

What do u feel friends??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna's true test of his love" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

that's what i am worried about if it's rejection than its all back to square one....i hope krish supports her.....because today he said trust me iam always with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaSha

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

I feel ,Krishna will reject her ....she may lose his trust ....and the Thakur's will be ranged against her !!

and she will begin another fight ,this time to prove her innocence ...,this is going to be one long fight,for she will not have Krishna with her..finally she may prove her innocence and in the process may have become so weary of Krishna and his taunts ..,that she may just leave him for good ...and now it will be Krishna's turn to woo her ...whether she will reciprocate or play hard to get..we have to wait and see !!

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Guys ......God forbid...but I too feel he might reject her ...........because he will be shocked she hid it and did not even ask a single question about it in the first place............

Seeing the way he has struggled to get her ....I think the CVs might want to make Prats struggle to get him....and this could well be a long struggle for her with literally no support from Thakur family.............Saxena parivar cant do anything in this matter as they have always showed negligence to Krishna and never really cared for him as a damaad, so Prats and her family will have a tough time now.............Confused

If it happens opposite and he accepts her ........then there is no looking back at all for KriYaBig smile

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged

kRIYA FAN ,

The CV's do not believe in making our life easier !!..It is going to be one hard struggle...of that i am 100 % positive ..

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

kRIYA FAN ,

The CV's do not believe in making our life easier !!..It is going to be one hard struggle...of that i am 100 % positive ..

Yep.. I believe youSmile.........especially in the case of KriYa relationship.....Looks like most KriYa fans' lives have taken a huge turn............ guessing what will happen next, praying, crying seeing Krish in pain, taking tesion, breaking our heads abt their future, and having sleepless nights.........looks like more struggle is ahead..........LOLConfusedLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top