Pratigya

~~~~The 1st baby step has been taken~~~~

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was so relieving and memorable as well
Till date we have seen kriya fighting,krishna forcing himself on her,prats refusing to accept him as her husband,krishna dragging her at gunpoint,pratigya refusing to say sorry,krishna leaving his own house,pratigya asking him to leave at her house,kriya arguing at each and every minute issue agian and agian,,,,,,,,,

but the time has finally come we all were waiting for.......

finally both of them have taken their 1st baby step finally they have moved on finally we got to see prats reacting in some light manner finally she didnt say harsh words to him finally krishna felt as if he got her finally he started understanding his wife, finally he spoken his heart, finally prats listened that carefully and attentively and she was actually understanding his feelings at that time and finally

we got something really applausable

the entire scene was so damn adorable

the way she was stealing glances and the way krishna was clamiing his love and i'll be with you through think and thin even if you think i wont be.i will get you in any case.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

in short i was so so happy to see that scene.againb Arhaan proved he is brillient actor when it come to expressions

the 1st baby step has been taken by them for making thier marriage successfulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya today it was awesome to see the kriya scenes. It was superb. Both of them acted so well. I was suprised with pooja. Everything was carried so well. she didn;t do a nervous breakdown. it was her sadness hearing her dad say things which hurt her a lot. She was listening to him and he also was comforting her for the first with out any touch and just words which he meant from his heart. that was so sweet. i might watched today's episode like 20 times. i think after coming to the adda both of them have changed a lot. Even though she was bought by force the next day when he bought the tea things by selling his ring was the first step. Then she said thank u, then the emotional devar thing. Then when she told him to stop the fight he really did. Hope this baby step helps them to take the bigger step and make them more closer together and better understanding.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
when krishna said though i am not educated but still sense that something is bothering you that particular dialogue was so gud :)
an_jaani thumbnail
this is what marriage is about....krish n prats are so different from each other but they seemed to reached a common ground
waniya_fatima thumbnail
@laks: yes teh epi was truely too gud just because of that kriya scene

thought she was sad and that was teh resaon she sat quitely and listening him but when he said i can feel ur pain and ur tears gives me lot of pain she actually looked at him at this which showed that she started understanding his love of has started taking his love seriously

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it has been the best kriya scene ever ! both were brilliant πŸ‘
krishna's words did the magic πŸ˜‰ specially his talk about the 7 janam! awww that was really very sweet, prats was touched for the first time and she actually smiled at him! 😳
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bottom line
lubed krishna yesterday 🀣
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Finally, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was so relieving and memorable as well
Till date we have seen kriya fighting,krishna forcing himself on her,prats refusing to accept him as her husband,krishna dragging her at gunpoint,pratigya refusing to say sorry,krishna leaving his own house,pratigya asking him to leave at her house,kriya arguing at each and every minute issue agian and agian,,,,,,,,,

but the time has finally come we all were waiting for.......

finally both of them have taken their 1st baby step finally they have moved on finally we got to see prats reacting in some light manner finally she didnt say harsh words to him finally krishna felt as if he got her finally he started understanding his wife, finally he spoken his heart, finally prats listened that carefully and attentively and she was actually understanding his feelings at that time and finally

we got something really applausable

the way she was stealing glances and the way krishna was clamiing his love and i'll be with you through think and thin even if you think i wont be.i will get you in any case.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

in short i was so so happy to see that scene.againb Arhaan proved he is brillient actor when it come to expressions

the 1st baby step has been taken by them for making thier marriage successfulπŸ‘

Fatima ,

Finally ,I finished counting the Finally's ...there were 12 ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was so adorable ....that I am still floating in haze ....Enough to tide me over the weekend !!

This episode proved that  Aakhon ke department mein Pooja bhi kuch kam nahin hai ....Chuppa rustam nikhli !!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just love that scene when kriya staring at each other
waniya_fatima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chhaya007

i just love that scene when kriya staring at each other

yeah chaya teh scene was fabπŸ‘