CID

maha episode discussion(for members joined after) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
is there anybody who remember abhi as ghost?Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maha episode discussion(for members joined after) (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

is there anybody who remember abhi as ghost?Shocked
Some people do mention that he had played a role in Aahat in 1999 or so...but most of us don't remember this.

I do wish we get to see this.....

totallynotme101

Goldie

totallynotme101

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i dont think that this is going to be a aahat - cid mixed episode.
coz if it was, they would have shown many things in the promo...
like mujrim ki aatma  body se nikalte hue...
and many more....
i think its just 2 hours episode of cid, and 2 hours episode of aahat...

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
no its not possible....10-12 cid and 12-2 aahat?????????? never

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
adi sir appeared as a ghost in aahat!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
yes have a look at this article.

Even as he snoops around as a CID officer on Sony TV, Aditya Srivastav convincingly enacts a negative role in Ram Gopal Varma's  release Ek Hasina Thi.

Starting with amateur theatre in Allahabad, Aditya moved to Delhi in 1989 to work with the Sri Ram Centre for Performing Arts. Mumbai was the next destination for this talented actor in 1995 where he made his film debut with Shekhar Kapur's Bandit Queen.

"Initially I did voice-overs for ads and promos. I had to choose television over theatre. I had to survive. That's why I did serials such as Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti, 9 Malabar Hill, Naya Daur, Saturday Suspense and Rishtey among others," says Aditya.

Aditya soon graduated to doing films such as Satya and Dil Se. "I took a break from television in 1997 to do films. My film Matrubhoomi with Manish Jha was well received in the festival circuit," says Aditya, adding, "But it was only after my role as a police inspector in Satya that I started getting film offers." But Aditya refused the several offers to play cop as he did not want to get stereotyped and decided to wait.

Meanwhile, he shifted his focus to television once more. After a couple of episodes in BP Singh's Aahat, he was offered the role of a CID officer Abhijeet in the serial CID. "I joined the CID team in 1999 as second-in-command to Shivaji Satam. Since then I have done more than 200 episodes," says Aditya.

While TV keeps him busy for half a month, Aditya wants to concentrate on films as well. Farhan Akhtar's Lakshya, Milan Luthria's Deewar and Anurag Kashyap's Black Friday are a few of his releases lined up for this year. "Films give me the joy of depicting different characters," says Aditya, who plays Saif Ali Khan's friend, a lawyer with negative shades in Ek Hasina Thi.

After living in Andheri for a couple of years, Aditya settled for the peace and greenery of Sai Baba Nagar when it came to buying his own house.
his wifes  name is neetu srivastava the one who was in satya with him
"I shifted from Andheri in 1997 and stayed on rent in this area before buying this house," says Aditya

Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 19 June 2010 at 10:09am

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
CID and Aahat can never be mixed up.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top