Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I luv Shamit thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nicee post jess :)

and omg i think mayuresh is the bestt one when it comes to dressing :)
he can pull off ANYTHING and look amazingg <3
baijubavra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who is Sandeep's dress designer? When the show started , he was  a decent looking judge but now he has turned into  Alladin with that beard and the red hat ! And his Dracula was the most hilarious Dracula I have ever seen in my life !

🤣
Edited by baijubavra - 13 years ago
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The top 3 best dressed:

Dharmesh, Mayuresh & Farah! -- These 3 never fail to impress with their sleek style! Always looking very presentable, stylish and confident in what they wear. Dharmesh is perfect at putting his entire outfit together and he rocks it to perfection. Mayuresh plays with colors and he works them so well. Farah is just so cute and she wears what she knows will look good on her and make her feel confident! So HATS OFF to these 3 for their fabulous style! 👏👍🏼

Sandip -- I usually LOVE his style but only reason he is not my fav is because he has those days where his style is a bit too flamboyant, and his goatee?!? yikes! He makes designs with it!

Vrush and Amrita -- Both are very cute, but not consistent in their dressing sense. They both have their moments when it comes to what they wear. Vrush needs to fix her hair more. It always seems messy and untamed. Amrita's hair is ALWAYS beautiful and so perfect!!!

Jai -- He is on and off in terms of dressing. I think he is trying to dress GQ but it's not working because he dresses a little too tight. He needs to loosen up a bit and carry out what he wears in confidence, which is what I feel he is lacking. Otherwise, he has improved throughout the years, so thumbs up for that!

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sandeep's goatee looked like a grilled bread.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha i didnt like his goatee at all
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It looked like a female cat scratched him at night while he was sleeping and leaving nail marks behind 🤣
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ DC, Chits and Di - 🤣🤣 u are too, three much....grilled bread, cat's nails 🤪 🤣
but honestly he was looking hilarious. What was he thinking, ki sardaar khush hoga? Shabashi dega ?? 😆 😆 Edited by anjali10 - 13 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

@ DC, Chits and Di - 🤣🤣 u are too, three much....grilled bread, cat's nails 🤪 🤣
but honestly he was looking hilarious. What was he thinking, ki sardaar khush hoga? Shabashi dega ?? 😆 😆

arrey anjali as soon as I noticed his new goatee..I was like..grilled bread on his face?😆😆😆..he looks good without any mooch..😳
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, look at this post:

Terence combines 5 forms of fashion with dance

lol thought since it was related to fashion, i'd post it here :)