CID

Please Stop showing That horrible operation Scenes

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday's Episode the were showing  stomach operation It was so horrible and Yakkas..why They are showing this kind of stuff..Earlier we have seen they are taking hearts,heads other parts of human bod vaery esily..giving unnecessary DNA discription(Haway muder) ..why? We dont want this kind of stuff..
one scene was very yakk...🤢 were they had shoed Salunke taking daed body's stomach and taking out some stuff on it like what was eten by that dead man and ...I cant explain..usuall we watches CID immediaty after taking our dinner or koi koi le rha hota hein...tab ye sab dekhana....yar muze wo Poor dr.salunkhe pe jada taras aata hein...kaise karate hong..I know wo dr.hein lekin wo  sab dikhana etana jaruri hein...kal to had hi kar diyi..Daya were keeping that stuff whchi ere taken out of somebodies stomuch immediatly after operation withot gloves...yakkk..yar imergengy thi malum hein lekin gloves to dalane chahiye...meinne notice kiyya hein bahot se investigation scenes mein kabhi kabhi e CID waale gloves nahi pehanate..pahel aisa nahi tha..esaliye aage aise bhayanak chize hamako mat dikhaiye..it's our humble request.. 
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. It looks so horrible. Moreover, when the operation was going on, then Daya could have worn the bomb-proof jacket. After all CID knew that Daya would have to run with the bomb. And, as I said, such explicit scenes are too horrible.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i still cant imagine a bomb in stomach
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Few months back when they showed  in successive epsiode that stomach and heart. I pledged not to take dinner while watching CID. Now on Friday and Saturday I usually have my dinner at around 9. Such was impact of that episodes. After yesterday's epsiode I can't think of retrieving back my decision. Now for me its like ignore them.
Chiinnu thumbnail
they can avoid those scenes or can show this in a descent way. without so so much blood and all. its a masala for them
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

they can avoid those scenes or can show this in a descent way. without so so much blood and all. its a masala for them

I agree with you..they can show this in better way...whatever they have showed it's not so convinsing
Chiinnu thumbnail
yes we all know that its not blood , and its not the stomach......they are playing alfred hitchhock movie there

also the visual of heads in ice cubes were  disgusting. its like two dummies and was really bad.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well it was not that bad .. how can we know whats gone there if we dont operate of researched the dead pieces of meats. I mean in Forensic department these things happen and those are really neccessary to find out the truth.

Infact we see lots more worst thing than those things in reality. So it shouldnot bother us to stop seeing.

jeet. thumbnail
I FEEL AWKWARD SEEING THOSE SCENES!!!!!!!
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: acp_pradyuman

well it was not that bad .. how can we know whats gone there if we dont operate of researched the dead pieces of meats. I mean in Forensic department these things happen and those are really neccessary to find out the truth.

Infact we see lots more worst thing than those things in reality. So it shouldnot bother us to stop seeing.

the dummies never resembles the dead ones. thats y