Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The Don Returns (Interesting news must read)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
The Don Returns

Ajay Devgn is done with his next project Once Upon a Time In Mumbaai. He is back with the action genre for which he was once famous.

Coming back to action thrilled him because he feels that action is something which everyone likes, "Action films, specially gangsters or mafia films are my favorite and I always wanted to do them and I have done too. There is something in those film that you can do. Once Upon a Time is based on don of 70's but it has a look of mafia's and I keep telling Ram that my character for Company keeps getting fan mail," says Ajay Devgn.

He is looking different in the film,"Because the film is based on 1970's of Bombay which is now Mumbai. Where parallel pants was the style and Dons carried themselves in their own style. Which is what I have tried to do in my upcoming film. If you see the moustache also, it's different," adds Ajay.

The film is completed and will be releasing on July 30th, "For a long time I was doing comedies but this film will give comedies a halt. You will see me in a different avatar. It was great working with Milan Luthria as he has done a whole research on dons and the gang wars and he has visualized the whole story in a different way. I am sure this film will attract the youth and the oldies as well," says the actor.

Along with Ajay Devgn the film also stars
Emraan Hashmi, Kangana Ranaut and Prachi Desai in it. It is an Ekta Kapoor production.

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsdetails.aspx?p=The-Don-Returns&xfile=2010/June/News_20100607_29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Don Returns (Interesting news must read)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top