Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was amazingDay Dreaming but why is it i have a feeling that a big explosion is about to happen or will happen. Arushi as we have all heard will  leave saxena house.  To get in to politics ss needs to bring pratigya back home (as we know it will be temporary).
Laal mooh Angad is still around, this saga needs to end so that kriya can enjoy a happy marriage.
We dont want pratigya to go back to ss house until she and krishna enjoy their romance as yet. I also feel pratigya should persuade krishna to let her work, as a means of indepence from his family.  This way before ss throws her out again she can survive by her own means and with or without krishna (we dont know what angad and ss have in plan for them). 
In minutes she was made paraya from her family even is prof says she can live with them i dont want her to as it will affect komols relationship with family.   if she is on her own she can take care of herself.
As much as krishna is supporting her now what will happen when angad starts his biqwas.

tell me what you thinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007AqUaMaRiNKalyWayne07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved todays episode BUT" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Hey fanbidaai! Wats ur name, if u dont mind me asking?EmbarrassedSmile

Where did u read/hear that Aarushi was gonna leave the Saxena house???Shocked I didnt know about it!Confused 

Edited by limits - 18 June 2010 at 5:53pm

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

1....krishna will stand by prats when kidnaping truth comes out

2....krishna might leave prats when truth comes out ....n SS will come n  take prats back for political  reasons ....then we will see  prats fighting to save her marriage?

i hope 1 comes true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Hey fanbidaai! Wats ur name, if u dont mind me asking?EmbarrassedSmile

Where did u read/hear that Aarushi was gonna leave the Saxena house???Shocked I didnt know about it!Confused 
its suk  and it was on fb  someone posted link this morning it was said that arushi will run away from home to get away from angad.  SS will be forced to bring back pratigya but didnt say if it was temp or perm,limits whats ur name if u dont mind me askingBig smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1419468

Edited by fanbidaai - 18 June 2010 at 6:19pm

AqUaMaRiN

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_jaani

2....krishna might leave prats when truth comes out ....n SS will come n  take prats back for political  reasons ....then we will see  prats fighting to save her marriage?

i hope 1 comes true
1st one plse  plse 

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

its suk  and it was on fb  someone posted link this morning it was said that arushi will run away from home to get away from angad.  SS will be forced to bring back pratigya but didnt say if it was temp or perm,limits whats ur name if u dont mind me askingBig smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1419468

Hello Suk! I'm Ruhi.Smile  Oh, so I guess its quite reliable, the info. I mean...  Well, after the way Prof.Saxena took a 180 degrees turn and made his children into cowards by not facing the problem and instead shutting them up, no wonder Aarushi wont be able to trust in her parents that they could keep her safe...Ouch  I wish she would atleast keep in touch with Pratigya and Pratigya will come to know about the truth somehow!!!Confused
If SS does bring back Pratigya, I dont think Krishna would do the same mistake of forcing Pratigya into nything or daring her to leave like he once did!!! So, if KriYa makes their entry into the Thakur nivas ny how, that would be for permanent... Unless, Krishna refuses to go back coz the SBS segment showed him building a house for Pratigya... I soo want the kidnapping incident to come out b4 they enter the Thakur house, coz otherwise, the revealation of that incident would be just another excuse/chance for the Thakurs to get rid of Pratigya...Ouch

KalyWayne07

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_jaani

</div>2....krishna might leave prats when truth comes out ....n SS will come n take prats back for political reasons ....then we will see prats fightingto saveher marriage?
<div>

i hope 1 comes true

I like the first one but would love to see second one as well. That will prove that pratigya cares about Krishna and their marriage. (:

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
If SS does bring back Pratigya, I dont think Krishna would do the same mistake of forcing Pratigya into nything or daring her to leave like he once did!!! So, if KriYa makes their entry into the Thakur nivas ny how, that would be for permanent... Unless, Krishna refuses to go back coz the SBS segment showed him building a house for Pratigya... I soo want the kidnapping incident to come out b4 they enter the Thakur house, coz otherwise, the revealation of that incident would be just another excuse/chance for the Thakurs to get rid of Pratigya...Ya i also want the kidnapping thing to be sorted before they go to thakkur house. Atleast here they will talk to each other and sort out answers for their questions and Tuna and Chandu are there to find the details. it is better they sort the things out and then go to thakkur house. Otherwise in the thakkur house even if krishna tries to prove them wrong he will be forced to leave pratigya. there are some people influencing him. One fact we all know is that he easily get influenced by others words. That is why today after hearing all his dialogues i am not able to have faith in him for pratigya. Everytime he tells to her that he will take care of her and the problem but when the time comes everybody blames her and he just keeps silent. so i don;t know how they will tackle the kidnapping thing. Even it will be a real shock for pratigya too. just keeping my fingers crossed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top