Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Gattu in Star PArivaar Awards

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Guys , I manage to catch Star Parivaar awards today and wow .. my favorite Gattu came,rocked,conquered and went away .. His part was the best and most hillarious .. He was nervous a bit but it was really funny ..especially his bit with Shilpa... I th.. there was no mention of Baa,Bahu.Baby in the whole  awards ...magar 5 minute Gattu ko meele and he stole the show ... Just an indication of the amazing talent of Deven Bhojani ..

Also , I think I spotted Baa,Bahu,Baby Team sitting ..let us see if you guys can recognize or not ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gattu in Star PArivaar Awards" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fijicutie

fijicutie

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
yes, mota bhai is sitting with a pink shirt and i think hemal is on his left side and maithali is on his right and tushar is sitting next to maithali and in front of them pravin, baa, atish and jd are sitting :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Very good fijicutie .ClapClapClapClap. bilkul sahi Jawaab ..Motabhai ke saath jo baithi hain woh Mitali hain ..mujhe Baby lagee thee and if you look closer then in the row behind Motabhai , Gattu and Meenaxi are sitting

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thats Meenakshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow couldnt recognize her..thanks for the pic.

fijicutie

fijicutie

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AVFAN

Thats Meenakshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow couldnt recognize her..thanks for the pic.
Thanks! I did not even recognize Meenaxshi Bhabhi! She looks very different.!

Edited by fijicutie - 23 June 2010 at 5:05pm

fijicutie

fijicutie

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by birju4baby

Very good fijicutie .ClapClapClapClap. bilkul sahi Jawaab ..Motabhai ke saath jo baithi hain woh Mitali hain ..mujhe Baby lagee thee and if you look closer then in the row behind Motabhai , Gattu and Meenaxi are sitting
Thanks! That's Meenaxshi Bhabhi? I didnt even recognize her!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top