Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

For the first time today .....there were intense eyelock moments  ...between PRATIGYA  & KRISHNA Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Pratigya comes back to Adda and breaks down completely ...and Krishna is standing by helplessly ,looking at her ,feeling her pain and unable to bear her so heart broken ,,,he tries to ask her what went wrong ...,but Pratigya just gooes on Crying ...Krishna wants to console her ,he thinks of patting her shoulder's ...but holds himself back ......

end of scene 1

All four of them are sleepig ,krishna is muttering and turns towards Pratigya's Cot ...and She has vanished ,she is not sleeping on the cot..Alarmed Shocked he gets up ...and looks  and lo behold ,Pratigya is sitting in a corner and crying her heart out ...

So Krishna too gets up and sits next to her ...then he asks her [sort of softly] as what is the problem ? whay is she crying ? ...so she says ..what problem...today for the first time I am feeling all alone ,as if I don't have anybody in the world ...immediately Krishna will say ..why are you saying this ? I am there for you ...I will always be there for  you ...even  for 7 janam ,I will be there for you..and in one of the janam's atleast ...I will win ur love... on hearing this ...,Pratigya will slowly raise her head and turn and LOOK at him ....her eyes will not have any hatred ,any anger ,any animosity ..for the first time ..,she will look at him  like a woman looks at a man...and  a few more  seconds of Eyelock ....then she will feel shy and lower her eyes ...then Krishna will continue in that same dreamy softy voice ...whenever you are happy ,whenever you smile ..,it makes me very happy Big smile ..but when you cry ....it is as if my heart is crying ...only I can't show my tears to you !!...so once again she will turn to look at him with a hint of a shy SMILE ...and she continues to LOOOOOOOOK at him and the "LOOKING  COMPETITION " continues with neither competitor's backing off ..
.WinkLOLLOL..then finally Pratigya will look away and Krishna too will break his gaze ...immediately Pratigya will start staring at him with a hint of smile ....and then Krishna too will turn too gazing  at her ! and feeling awkward she will turn away ..

Gurlz...One of the Best KriyA scenes ..Don't miss it !!

Edited by tanthya - 18 June 2010 at 12:21pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakoraAKSHAYA.ISHASabu0211shalinikanagurasika-akaShaa_umadamon_biteme_SK_td_dhoom--Hope--kasturika_kashuAziyaFilza.* Unnati *MERARAI*Reemz*....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ice is Melting -Kriya Unplugged !!Romance Begins" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
yup ice is melting...and pratigya was line maruing on krishna today......LOLLOLLOLLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakoratara_211--Hope--tanthya

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
really!! wow! i cant wait to watch this episode now! *excited*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--tanthya

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
did all this really happen?cant wait

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu--Hope--tanthya

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
faintness what a surprise
let me watch it right now

damon_biteme--Hope--MERARAI

td_dhoom

IF-Rockerz

td_dhoom

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Beautiful!!!
I am going to watch it now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

yup ice is melting...and pratigya was line maruing on krishna today......Wink

For a change ..for change ...her Line Maaruing was better than even Krishna's ...Big smileWink...I loved her expression's ...Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaSha--Hope--kasturika_kashuMERARAI

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

really!! wow! i cant wait to watch this episode now! *excited*

Really !! Truly ..Don't miss the beginning ...the Kriya  moments starts from the beginning  of the epi!! LOLLOL

--Hope--Filza.MERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top