Apna paap dusre ke sir pe!!

Hunk101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In todays episode Shravni was just tooo much! She is such shameless, how can she shout like this at manav, who is she to shout at him, ok I could understand if manav had done something & made shravni pregnant, she had a right to accuse him but here she is carrying the baby of his younger brother & accusing manav of cheating her & blah blah. And I dont understand how can manav just stand & tolerate her! Shravni should have been ashamed of herself! "Apna paap dusre ke sir pe" this really applies to shravni!

If by chance Ekta's anywhere visiting this forum then my request to her is Please dub Shravni's voice, its really really irritating!
Edited by Hunk101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soinlove4life thumbnail

i agree her OLD voice is annoying. Yuck. 🀒 the woman has no shame she is shameless selfish all for herself she doesnt even care for her baby. shame . wished she fell down and was put in the hospital in coma not to hear her voice anymore.lol

exscuse me mind ur language.dont u have shame 2 talk like this abt a women.what d hell she had done ur calling her shameless.if she is pregnant it is not only coz of her woh khud akeli pregnant nahi hon sakti it was even fault of manavs bro.manav and his mom were the people who wanted that kid as nishani of her son.so they got ready 2 marry shravani.shravani nahi gayi thi ki pls mere bache kon apnavo.

by the way what is wrong to have child widout marriage waise bhi bina shaadi ke kitne logon ko bache nahi hain.if u think its paap and rubish let me know frst in which century ur living.why d hell u dont find any fault wid men.she got pregnant thats y u understood she slept wid him but how many guys are loyal or virgn bfr marrage.u cant knw tat coz men cant b pregnant.men can do anything can sleep wid women bfr marrage,cheat them.but no one questions them coz our society and our so called idiotic culture and society is like that.

so better control ur language bfr talking anything abt a women.if sin is a sin then punishment must be even the same for both genders but its not so.so better not get into this type of topics which neither u knw nor understand
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's Manav's  fault to let Shravani come between him and his wife and it is Archna's fault that she supported her husband when he took a wrong decision.
Their marriage broke because for them other issues like sacrifice and all that was more important than their being together .
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
First of all what is paap?If it means sin then you should know that a baby is a form of angel and is completely innocent.So please don't call a baby illegal or a sin.

Secondly Shravani has not forced Manav to marry her or to give her baby name.It was Manav who promised to marry Sharavani inspite of having a wife.He divorced his wife to marry her.She showed her rays of hopes and gave her the right to come between him and his Mahan wife.So she is not  giving her paap into Manav's sir.And our Manav has the habbit of standing straight when someone is shouting at him.

Yes Shravani has comiited a sin by forgetting Sachin so soon and  falling in love with a married man.But you can not blame her for pregnancy.To be pregnant is not a sin.
Edited by -JONAKI- - 13 years ago
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just don't understand shravani she is all pregnent 2 do household work but she can easily go 2 mandir and shout at arman😈.she is such lazy girl.i understand that she is pregnent but atleast she can take her medicine  by her known  but no she need 10 people around her 2 give her medicine.
she is becoming so cheap day by day that i can't even tolerate her for a second.she is such a kk.😑

god save poor manav from her.😭
Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strongirl

exscuse me mind ur language.dont u have shame 2 talk like this abt a women.what d hell she had done ur calling her shameless.if she is pregnant it is not only coz of her woh khud akeli pregnant nahi hon sakti it was even fault of manavs bro.manav and his mom were the people who wanted that kid as nishani of her son.so they got ready 2 marry shravani.shravani nahi gayi thi ki pls mere bache kon apnavo.

by the way what is wrong to have child widout marriage waise bhi bina shaadi ke kitne logon ko bache nahi hain.if u think its paap and rubish let me know frst in which century ur living.why d hell u dont find any fault wid men.she got pregnant thats y u understood she slept wid him but how many guys are loyal or virgn bfr marrage.u cant knw tat coz men cant b pregnant.men can do anything can sleep wid women bfr marrage,cheat them.but no one questions them coz our society and our so called idiotic culture and society is like that.

so better control ur language bfr talking anything abt a women.if sin is a sin then punishment must be even the same for both genders but its not so.so better not get into this type of topics which neither u knw nor understand

Shravni isnt a rape victim or anything she had a choice to wait till the marriage. Second thing my main point is that First of all shravni is pregnant & manav is doing a very big favour on her & she forget about being greatful to them is screaming at them in the temple, shouldnt she be ashamed of herself?
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hunk.. :P

Shravani was pregnant through Sachin and not Manav! πŸ˜›

And, she's just a character, you can't possibly get mad at fictional characters.. πŸ˜† 

I agree, her voice is 😡 but, different people have different voices, it's us who should mute them or listen to their voice.. 😳

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Hi Hunk.. :P

Shravani was pregnant through Sachin and not Manav! πŸ˜›

And, she's just a character, you can't possibly get mad at fictional characters.. πŸ˜† 

I agree, her voice is 😡 but, different people have different voices, it's us who should mute them or listen to their voice.. 😳

Hey angel nice to see u here! Yaa I know this are just frictional characters infact I myself hate shravni the character in PR & not pooja playing the role. Its just that while watching these show we all tend to watch it as if its real, i got irritated watching shravni doing the drama in the temple. But one thing ekta really needs to do is dub shravnis voice, whenever shravni screams I either mute or change the channel.