Rishta.Com

Isha WAS......

CoolFairySaba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

.....Mean!!!!.............but hang on, I'm not talking about the meeting, I don't think she was mean there, it was pretty much expected of a person like her to defend her employees..........BUT....she was mean when Rohan was asking her whether she liked Ashish...

There was no need to be that rude till the extent to tell him it's none of his business, I mean come on in real lives who treats their friends like that, and that also as close friend as rohan is.......she could simply deny it and ignore it somehow, but not be rude to him........I just hated the way she talked to rohan.......what do u guys think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She downright denied that she liked him...
Whereas she is totally dating him...its understood...!
She shouldve either kept quiet or told him the truth...
I didnt like it that she lied !!!
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: saba_saiel

.....Mean!!!!.............but hang on, I'm not talking about the meeting, I don't think she was mean there, it was pretty much expected of a person like her to defend her employees..........BUT....she was mean when Rohan was asking her whether she liked Ashish...

There was no need to be that rude till the extent to tell him it's none of his business, I mean come on in real lives who treats their friends like that, and that also as close friend as rohan is.......she could simply deny it and ignore it somehow, but not be rude to him........I just hated the way she talked to rohan.......what do u guys think????

Isha wasn't being mean..she was just being herself! That is Isha, she likes to keep some things private and her dating someone is completely her own thing and she won't admit/discuss about it till her relationship is really stable. It had been just a very little time since Isha and Aashish started dating, so it was very natural of her. And moreover Rohan said "Woh tumhara type ka nahi hain", and Isha would not take that from someone like Rohan regarding the fact he is a Casanova. And the bold part of your post, we all tend to be rude at our friends at one point or another. And that is very REAL and NATURAL. If your friend asks you not to date the guy you are dating and especially when you know your friend can't stand the guy at all, then how would you reply? My first reaction would be exactly same like Isha's. And Isha is egoistic and hot-tempered and she wears her heart on her sleeves. She gets affected by every little remarks which are personal to her. And she reacts then. It's just a personality trait in Isha. A negative trait definitely but no one is perfect and Isha says things like that and will! πŸ˜† You see my point? 😳 And I always felt Isha doesn't consider Rohan as her best friend like Rohan thinks of Isha. Rohan understands Isha way better than Isha understands Rohan.
spicy_tikka thumbnail
i agree with Sashangelz!
i just think it was natural of isha to react like tht u noe, i tink we all r annoyed tht isha is dating aashish lol thts y we r finding her so mean and rude nowadays..bt if u c, she has always bin like tht.
n, i tink, if i was in her place, and i was dating aashish n rohan asked me such a questn, i wud get nervous and reply in a mean way...
so i defo do nt tink she was mean, i guess she ws just being herself as Sashangelz sed..😊
AreYaar thumbnail
I also found Isha to be excessively mean and rude in that bit when she lied to Rohan about her dating Ashish.....I stand by my opinion that Isha's been acting out of character since she started dating Ashish....she's become ultra defensive and has a guilt conscience about it....so her reactions towards Rohan have been unnecessarily harsh indeed....especially that scene....it was very uncalled for....Rohan didn't deserve that.
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I agree. There are so many ways she could have dodged that question. There was no need to be so darn mean, almost as if it was some random employee and not Rohan asking her. May be Aashish really did do some magic on herπŸ€”
CoolFairySaba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sashangelz

Isha wasn't being mean..she was just being herself! That is Isha, she likes to keep some things private and her dating someone is completely her own thing and she won't admit/discuss about it till her relationship is really stable. It had been just a very little time since Isha and Aashish started dating, so it was very natural of her. And moreover Rohan said "Woh tumhara type ka nahi hain", and Isha would not take that from someone like Rohan regarding the fact he is a Casanova. And the bold part of your post, we all tend to be rude at our friends at one point or another. And that is very REAL and NATURAL. If your friend asks you not to date the guy you are dating and especially when you know your friend can't stand the guy at all, then how would you reply? My first reaction would be exactly same like Isha's. And Isha is egoistic and hot-tempered and she wears her heart on her sleeves. She gets affected by every little remarks which are personal to her. And she reacts then. It's just a personality trait in Isha. A negative trait definitely but no one is perfect and Isha says things like that and will! πŸ˜† You see my point? 😳 And I always felt Isha doesn't consider Rohan as her best friend like Rohan thinks of Isha. Rohan understands Isha way better than Isha understands Rohan.

I understand ur point, but I still feel she could dodge the question some other way, not that way, it's fine if she wants to keep her personal life private, but that doesn't mean being rude to her friends, from the first episodes esha was always a very sweet natured person, I didn't expect her to react like that......anyway let's just hope for their union now.....:)