Main Hoon Na Jijaji:Shilpa To Siddhanth - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely post Shruti!!😛

I love ShiRan! kW and shilpa were amazing in their scene! i was watching the scene with a big smile on my face! They were both so cute together!

You know shruti, you and I had such a soft spot for the modi siblings and I was really sad when sue left cos I thought who will sid go to now!!

Well I got my answer today! I think sid and shilpa are going to be great friends and I think you and me have a new couple to have a soft spot for!!😳
Aww Shru di,

I'm absolutely LOVING Sid & Shilpa's sweet friendship! That scene was beyond adorable. I demand more frienship scenes of them. SA & KW seem to share a good rapport with each other already.

Can't wait to see how they actually help each other in their 'love life'. well, Shilpa already is. i wanna see Sid playing cupid for ArSh too. :D
yeah i also liked shilpa and kw scenes found it cute and the whole jija sali thing was nice and its nice to see a friendship bond between them
Shruuuuuuuu..........amazing post hun...... 👏👏

ShiRan rocked the stage.............SidShi were just toooooo adorable and they clicked off a chemo right at the first strike..........their bonding and friendship is going to bring lots of treat for us needless to day........this bonding will be a huge plus point in the SR story........

Looking forward to the upcoming jeeja-saali track 😳😳😳

Nice post Shruti i love the scene between Sali and Jeeja ji can't wait to see more the way now Shilpa is helping him lets see how many more days Ridz will stay angry with Sid poor thing is doing so much to get her attention but Ridz is ignoring him....bond between Sid and Shilpa was amazing love it and can't wait to see their scenes as frndz and now lets wait for the mystery to open abt Shilpa and Ridz

shilpa calling Sid jeeju is foreshadowing the storyline of Rids-Shilpa as step-sisters...that'll be interesting to watch :)

Shruti....wonderful post........

Shiran...shiran....shiran........

Two episodes and these two plain rocked it......thy are galloping away....to th efishline of friendship with lightening speed...and why not.....they are both the kind of people who are children at heart......innocent and good....

Cant wait to see them in action...next week and then after that and then after that and then after that...I think I'd better stop before..........😉
Hi shruti,

Nice post......Loved ShiRan.....Thanks for the meaning.......

Loved KW/SA friendship bond........

Keep going 👍🏼
Yeah, I'm loving them together.

Ever since  yesterday I couldnt' wait to see more scenes of them, and todays was the best. Aww they're soo well suited to become friends cuz they're both fun loving people who's always there to help each other. I'm gunna love their jeeju and saali relationship!!

Both of their expression were soo cute during that scene, when she clicks the pic and smiles..aww😳

Shiran are my new favs..

Yeah shru ShiRan r amazing!

they r rocking n i really enjoy there scenes........n why wud i nt ......they r my very fav....😳

lovely post dear!🤗

Edited by ridz_arman - 13 years ago