Dill Mill Gaye

18th June: Siddhima: Uske gusse se bhi pyar hai!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
That is what Sid told Shilpa while looking at Riddhima so dreamily. Embarrassed

In today's episode Riddhima was no less than a steam engine.LOL.... Sid ja bhartaa bana liya hai aur Shilpa ka salad banaane ki poori tayaari hai.LOL.....Anyway , i just wanted to say that Riddhima should not have been blasting Sid. Uski galti nahiin thi , he kept saying, Shilpa kept saying but i guess chudailgiri ka season hai.She looks cute when she is angry and I guess that is why Sid is loving her temper so much.I felt so bad for poor Sid.... karne kucch jaata hai , ho kucch aur jaata hai. He was trying so hard to talk to Riddhima but her paara is so high ki dimaag ke andar ande ubal rahe hain. LOL..... sigh! but today's episode makes you fall in love with Sid all over again - he loves and accepts Riddhima with the good, the bad and the ugly. His patience really is something. No doubt.

The cutest part was in the ward. Riddhima making chutney out of medical records in her gusse ka oil and Sid trying to mannaaofy her in the cutest manner possible - punishment ki bright side dekho, hum saath-saath hain. And Riddz , snarling - haan, haan, kyun nahiin hum dono patients ka ilaaj karte karte ek doosre ko samjhenge. Wow!LOL..... best part was Sid aping Riddz ka actions and looking over her shoulder so cutely.

Par pataa hai bouncer kya tha?.... everybody calling Riddz a bickering wife and Sid a bechaara pati.Embarrassed

Love and luck always to everyone,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 18 June 2010 at 12:36pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundonhira_87juisarosa.cricellisohrobCookies01TazzyAnm21mabelshihij07sanjanamishracelestaerapunzel84JATINTHAKKARMahamRadiantTreasure-Afreen-mysterieuxAnhdara13ANfan1000ShiningStar18-Mema-ssdtvgojansajni786shamilMonu-SunNaafriends_rockLeenasmgprerna4rishavnorzarLennieshanti05nikita_88sun29Rajiniliciousindian_beautypickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th June: Siddhima: Uske gusse se bhi pyar hai!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hi

Anotehr wonderful post Pocu

Sid was too cute, Poor guy he heard so much from Rids yet didint answer her back.

the ward convo was funny, Rids ghussa mein comedy kare rahi teh. hahah

Sid expressions wer ehialrious while he was lookinga t her from the back,

and that one line of sid to Shilpa that ush k ghussa she pyar hai, was the highlight.

no wonder without even seeing Siddhima in one frame Shilpa knwos that they love one another so much

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieuxShiningStar18

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelliCookies01ShiningStar18mysterieux

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Sid was adorable woday once again....Smile

Riddhima shouldn't have gotten angry at him for no reason at all but I loved the way Sid was trying to pacify her..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelli

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Poco, You know as much as I feel bad for Riddhima for her life being played as entertainment in Sanjeevani I felt today Riddhima was unduly harsh on Sid. And yes I completely agree with the patients wherein they are sympathetic to Sid. Riddhima does need to remove her glasses and see how she is treating her husband and how he is tolerating her. Then she herself will feel bad. I hope Sid avoids Riddhima until madam agrees to come down to earth and talk to him in normal manner as a wife should talk to her husband

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
poco,its high time sid turn into is batammeez mode.
but the poor guy is smitten in loveLOL.. cant believe men can this much patience

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

poco,its high time sid turn into is batammeez mode.
but the poor guy is smitten in loveLOL.. cant believe men can this much patience

Arre that happens in reel life only yaar. Real life mein thodi na itne ache patidev kisiko milte hai.LOLLOL

shamilprerna4rishav

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL...Main tho joru ka ghulaam ban ke reh gaya....

So apt is his "ashleel" song for today....ROFL

Jab se hui hai shaadi asoo baha raha hoon..aafat gale padi haiROFLROFL

Yep...his patience is something else...his kinda love is  something else.......he is just something else.........you cant stop liking him.....

SM....I;'ll bet likes him and their friendship will blossom not only because of a rishta they might have...because Sid is that kind of a guy....you can help liking.....

Ridhima ka gussa....D'oh.........he does everything he can think of to apologize...manaofy her....but ....no luck....bechara fasta hi chala jata hai.....

Ridhima content nahi  tho kum se intent ke tho points do

JATINTHAKKARprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top