Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Today we saw finally Ridhima facing Ridhima- I mean old v/s new-And when they first showed Shilpa seeing Ridhima the music took a subdued tone-and Shilpa for the first time since her entry was not her giggling crazy self-she seemed to be fighting some emotion within her-

Point to be noted also- is that Shilpa is not the kind of person who takes anyone scolding her lying down-be it Arman,Sid or even Keerti but when Ridhima was blasting her off she looked on without a single word.Also she tells JPJ that ""I didnt tell her anything because...."

There is some kinda story in here- Shilpa is somehow related to Ridhima-I think her entire reason for coming to Sanjeevani is to meet Ridhima-

See how she calls Sid- jeeju- and says he is lucky because he has Ridhima-

So my brain came up with this-
Shilpa is somehow related to Ridhima's biological father(the one who disappeared ages ago) and now maybe her father wants to meet the daughter he renounced because he is on his dead bed or smthg or is dead- Something like Main hoon na-And Shilpa is here to convince her step sister to accept her and her dad-

What do you all think?Please come up with what you think is the rishta of Ridhima with Ridhima-( hey i love doing that)

On a completely unrelated issue- I love the wash chemistry -I thought wash will get washed away but they are washing everyone else away- looking forward to this jeeju-saali bond-

Of all the scenes that Shilpa did I have found her to be the best when she interacts with Sid - starting from the ring scene where she solidly bashes him,to the disciplinary suspension to her today's jeeju cute act -its really cute.

I mean this comes from a Sidhhima fan -I LOVE WASH!!Looking forward to more wash scenes- keep washing everyone away!!!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobjuisaFiiLza-Su-coolmimzmabelLuV_MiLeSdisco_divaJATINTHAKKARTeh_BatmangimzymysterieuxShiningStar18nyctophiliasajni786Monu-SunNaaromiosugar1prerna4rishavLennienikita_88Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Of Ridhima's rishta with Ridhima and wash's washin" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hi

ncie post.

Even i adored Sid shilpa scenes today, and i am sure in future we will get to see them bonding even more

and yes seems as thought Rids Shilpa are step sisietrs an dShilpa is here to win rids heart. Sid maybe will help the sisiters once he gets to know the truth

Shiran have great chemistry, it will be fun to watch they scenes

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobmysterieuxromiosugar1prerna4rishav

punjabkudi98

Goldie

punjabkudi98

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i think they r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@norzar- yes me too!I am sure they will rock!
@punjabi kudi- thanks for agreeing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

-Vanita-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_STeh_BatmanMagicalKashromiosugar1nyctophiliaprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_STeh_Batmanmysterieuxromiosugar1nikita_88

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......Wonderful post....
I am washing awayLOLLOLLOLLOL....and here goes....

Sm looks like she is an out and out brat.......who probably always got her way...LOLLOL...so will answer back to everyone.....
Ridhima is the quiet chils....too perfect and strict.....very ethical....rule follower...and all that

so its a perfect big sis and small sis combo...atleast in my experianceWink.....

So yep......SM could just not say anything to Dr./Mrs Modi......

And Dr. Sid is the perfect Jeejs ......and I cant wait to see this dynamic Jeeju - Saali combo.....

I have finished washing....now I am off to dryingLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_Sromiosugar1nikita_88prerna4rishav

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Shilpa and Ridz have to be connected, either half sisters or step sisters

I am loving ShiRan, sorry Neha most of us call them ShiRan instead of Wash LOL
Also both Sid and Shilpa are cute kids at heart and adorale so they will bond and they are at ease with each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_Sromiosugar1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top