Dill Mill Gaye

18th June:Sid-Shilpz: Smile please, jeejaaji! - Page 3

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Poco,

Awesome Post...........Loved the Jeejaji and Saali convo.........

Also loved the ShiRan scenes.........They shared a nice bond......

KW/SA looked so lovely together...........I really enjoyed it so much.

Hope to enjoy there scenes more and their friendship will definetely make Ridz realise how important SID is to her and Hope this Saali will bring them together forever.........

I also agree with u that this Girl wants to be Loved,Hugged and accepted..........And Armaan is there to takecare of her...........

Keep goingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moviebuff05

PocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuπŸ€—

Aye yai yaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...girl after my own heart......knows what it feels like to try and do something really nice and sweet  and end up mucking it up every so often............

I need a JP in my life to tell me content nahi intent dekhiya

okay so in my randome ramblings for .....this one really random number pops up

jinke aage  "JI" .....jinke peeche "JI" .....main unki saali hoon...woh mere
"JIJAJI"😳😳😳

Sid and shilpa are children at heart ....from what I saw today especially when it come to ridhima they try and do the right thing....but with ridhima it always seems to wrong.....and I expect they will continue to happen...Sid will continue to bear the brunt of it....and so will shilpa...more so after ridhima finds out the possible connection between them.......for now anyways............

Sid and shilpa seem to be running a speed race towards the perfect friendship checkered flag

Buffykins!πŸ€—

My birthday girl! How was your day , chicka?

You are right. Sid and Shilpa are children at heart and maybe that is why it was easy for Sid to forget his gussa and befriend Shilpa , taken in by her intrinsic goodness.  Their goof-ups with Riddhima are going to continue. I can already see Riddhima dande barsaaoing on both of them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....SidShi are sunshine together and Riddhima needs them to cool down her gussa. Jab dekho cheekhti-chilaati rehti hai. πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nish_dmg

Nice post!
Never thought I would say it this soon but.. "Im loving her"!😳

Nish, i think Shilpa is complicated but she has a sunshine heart and it showed in the episode today. Quite a riddle and perfect for Armaan.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

hi

beautiful post, Shilpa surely has a heart of gold and the Sid Shilpa scenes were a treat to watch,

They have just met and the bonding is so much visible and i am sure with time they will friendship will increase too.

in the annoucement part was nice, Shilpa said that agar said aap she itna pyar karta hai, then i am sujre aap bhi usha bohat pyar karti hongi. Without even meeting Shilpa Sid togetehr in one frame, Shilpa knows theyh love each otehr deeply. Only a apna can say and feel that.

the photo part was sweet and Sid's expressions when shilpa calls him jiju,

loved Shilpa Sid convo reg Rids, The way she says to him, bohat pyar karta hoh na ush se and the way he expresses his feelings. lovely scene.

more or less looks rids and Shilpa will be sisiters and Sid once he gets to know the truth will be helping Shilpa get close to her sisiter.

looking fowrad to more of they scenes together

Sid is going to have hard time managing all 3 Armaan, Shilpa and Riddhima

norzar

I agree , Norzie. Shilpa is an 'apna' or else how can she have so much affection for Sid , respect for Riddz and understand their love for each-other. And Sid feels at comfort with her and it's beautiful to see him open his heart to Shilp about what Riddhima means to him. And Shilpa is so touched by it. Above all, Shilpa made Sid smile and that was adorable.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafa_94

Shilpa and Sid are two people with different habits but with a somewhat same nature...

Shilpa and Sid,both,are happy-go-lucky and the kind of people who instantly make friends....
It was great to see their bonding today...

Today,I did feel that maybe Riddhima might be related to her in some way becasue I noticed the respect Shilpa had for Riddhima which was seen through her eyes when Riddhima was angry and was scolding her..maybe Sid might turn out to be Shilpa's real jeejaji!πŸ˜†

Anyways today's episode goes to Sid-Shilpa..they rocked the episode today with their friendship..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey Wafa!πŸ€—

True. Sid and Shilpa have more or less similar natures. Sunny and happy--go-lucky. Sid may have become serious after his recent life but the basic element remains the same. Shilpa does seem related to Riddhima and that is why she did not answer her back. 😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MagicalKash

Nitzzy!!!
I loved the jija- saali scene today!! ShiRan were adorableeee!!
Yes they indeed remind us of a friend whom we love so much, and who sometimes become much more important to us than our own family. One Owho understands us even when we don't say anything. Yes I see that kind of bond right here!! A bond they both and us fans will cherish if cvs handle it properly. A bond of friendship. A bond which may also become as beautiful as the SidMaan bond!=)    πŸ€—

Thanks for replying , Paro!πŸ€—

Jeeja-saali are on a roll and they are so adorable. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳........i hope CVs handle their track properly and give us a lovely platonic friendship.Friends are hard to find and when you see lovely bonds forming, they touch your heart.

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nitzooooooo............lovely post and thats needless to say....... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ShiRan rocked the stage baby............KW and SA simply hit the right chords at the first strike and wat a bliss it was to see their chemistry....and SidShi brought out  an instant bonding and friendship with this maginificent chemo.......

One good heart recognizes the other.......and thats exactly wat happened between SidShi today.......Sid saw the underlying immensely good n pure heart beneath the bratty, I-GIVE-A-DAMN happy go lucky gal, Shilpa........Yes.........she is indeed a sunshine that maybe hot but provides brightness to all.....and thus he instantly forgave her and offered her his friendship........wat we see next is with the same instantcy they formed a beautiful understanding and comfort with each other........they were able to do wat best friends do..........confide in each other......tho SM is yet to do that.....but she was there to listen while Sid confides in her about his true feelings for Ridz.....and how wonderful it felt to listen to his heart felt emotions and we the audience also gets to hear it for the first time in the most simplest way possible.......that it is indeed beyond love he has for ridz ........so much so that he sees love in her anger.....

RiShi...........well it seemed quite very obvious that there are deep relations between RiShi and that SM is here indeed with some motive in mind.......which is btw.....good and maybe sad......as she tells Sid while clicking pictures.......that all beautiful moments need to be captured.......who knows if these moments ever return.....some deep lines........that may hold value later.....

SM is making her way to Ridz and her door is her "jeeja" .....(how I loved the jeeju word from her and the jeeja-saali combo)......and as she paves her way to her......she is paving way for SR as well....coz we have already seen the jist of the results when SidShi equates.....and this equation is going to produce more such results only to be oiling the burning fire of emotion, feelings and desires that lay beneath the skin of SR....

SidShi  for SR in simple math would be described as "2 negatives equals a positive"!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳

PS. I am officially claiming to be ur next batameez in ur post........karle jo karna heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
deeeksha thumbnail
i love your post poco...will come back to it later
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Pocu

Firstly we have to say that ShiRan rocked in all their scenes, chemistry is there πŸ‘πŸΌ

I personally loved the instant buddiness we got of them, how Sid extending his hand for friendship coz he saw her defending him and spoke up, and also how he cutely and Sid style told her, that she is shararti but achchi ho - that line said it all and that is how SS will bond 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

ShiRan sure have chemistry and they look cute together. The child-like quality oof their respective characters makes them more adorable together.

As for the happy clicking moment, me loved Sid smiling instantly - Shilpa says he does but only after he realises what is she doing, when they first met yesterday, asking his name and wallet, and now jeejaji and the photo clicking, me thinks photoclicking will come back again esp if Ridz catches them taking photos togetherπŸ˜†

Riddz will kacha chabaao both of them if she finds Sid's pictures in Shilpa's phone. πŸ˜†.... Shilpa is so spontaneous with Sid as if she knows that Sid will never raise his voice at her. She is totally bindaas with him.

Loved Sid saying she will have to get his sad faces and Sid doing all the faces πŸ˜†

Shilpa is actually quite a child at heart, just like Sid - and you can so see these two will bond and see the best in each other, those qualities and similar qualities they have will make there friendship stronger - who wouldnt want a friend like Sid and Shilpa in your laugh, just to make you smile and just be there for you whenever

True. Sid and Shilpa are the kind of people dream friends are made of. They spread joy and happiness and stand by you.

And Sid so naturally opened his heart to Shilpa (mostly due to how it was easy with her and also Shilpa asked him that question, you love her so much and thats when Sid just opens up he has never denied it when someone asks him, he has always been silent never denied it, and today he told her something similar he told Armaan when he was talli, that what he feels for Ridz is beyond love (like we have always said that SR have is beyond love) and whenever he sees Ridz, he feels happy/content, and if he gets one glance of her - he feels complete, his tensions and problems all go away, makes his inner self at peace just by seeing Ridz and now he loves her gussa as well ❀️
Shilpa was impressed by Sid, and saying how lucky he is, i think Sid would disagree and tell her that he is the lucky one to have Ridz in his life

I loved Sid in that moment - he was glowing with his own feelings.

All in all - cant wait to see SS friendship bonding, and them rocking as friends, doing all masti and all that

Also the first time Ridz and Shilpa met, you knew that there is connection - i think Shilpa's expressions and the camera work gave it away πŸ˜†

The camera work was good in there. Shilpa's change of emotion and her expressions were caught so well. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As for Ridz anger, well i say its justified in a way πŸ˜†

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

pocuπŸ€—

from the moment shilpa entered the first scene with a bat and hit on armaan i had a smile on m y face.............i just fell in love with htis girl..........be it the in ur face attitude,the bold dhanno song,the mischievous banters or the sweeet child like heart filled with kindness.....she is the sunshine that we were desperately seeking in DMG for quite some time.............

her interaction with siddanth,their chemistry ,you have summed it soo beautifully ,i can only be awed...........they both are soo similar and their friendship was simply inevitable.........it is impossible not to fall for siddanth or shilpa.........

the scene that touched me was shilpa ka expression when riddhima was blasting her.........i really felt soo sad for her...

.....sid ke problems ki pitaari aur bhar gayi hain ,baba sun nath ka prediction hain🀣uski biwi usko dhobi ghat mein dhone waali hain......aur shilpa ko washing machine mein🀣

sorry sid but i still want more scenes of u and shilpa