18th June:Sid-Shilpz: Smile please, jeejaaji!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmmmm.....

Shilpa really is a box of chocolates. A new flavour , a new colour every day and yes, full of surprises.A thorough brat without a care for the world but behind all the shade card, she is golden girl with a heart of gold.

I won't say much on the announcement thingy. Much has been said, already. I will only repeat what Jiggy said today in her defense - CONTENT NAHIIN, INTENT DEKHIYE.

Shilpa is here for a purpose and by now, it has been fairly indicated that Riddhima is her family. And that family extends to her possible brother-in-law Siddhanth. It was heartwarming to see her bond with Sid - take steps towards him as the opening of gates that will lead to Riddhima someday.

So, jeeja-saali were on a roll today. Sid would have definitely lost his temper with Shilpa after the announcement thing but then, he saw the sweet side of this brat who has rocked the whole Sanjivani ( aate hi Dr. Keerti se bhi pangaa le liya, himmat hai!) ..... without even thinking what Riddhima would say or how she would react, she held her ground and defended Sid. And as Riddhima spanked Shilpa right-left-centre , you saw that Sid tried to intervene - he was definitely uncomfy seeing his ring-chor being blasted by gusse ka showroom. This is how bonds build on their own at times.....strangers on their road to friendship.....it is interesting to see this another side of a man-woman relationship.

Later, she breezes into his way clicking his pictures as total surprise and he smiles instinctively. He is amused and surprised when she calls him 'jeejaaji' and drops in a wise line saying that he should be happy every moment and every happy moment should be captured. Sid , the old Sid instantly offers her his hand of friendship, buries all the hatchets and thanks her for defending him and doing all that she is trying to do for him. 48 hours..... and you see them chatting like old buddies. It is adorable to see Sid lay his heart bare in front of this bottle of sunshine - he tells her how much he loves Riddhima and ...... Shilpa is the only one whom Sid has told for the first time that what he feels for Riddhima is beyond love and he loves her temper as well. Shilpz is touched by Sid's love for Riddhima and like a happy-go-lucky child offers help again. And Sid doesn't scold or cut her off. He just tells her in the cutest manner possible that her help is dangerous.

Sid and Shilpa remind you of a certain friend of yours whom when you met , you knew this bond had been waiting for years. It is INSTANT and it is for life.

I loved how Shilpa was going about clicking Sid's pictures in her cellphone and how Sid saw beyond her mischief and saw the purity of her heart.

LOVELY.

At the end of the day , Shilpa is none of the brat or the uber cool babe that she portrays herself to be. She is just a little girl wanting to be loved, accepted and hugged. And you saw it in her big eyes as they glittered with tears as she set her eyes on Riddhima and told Sid how lucky he was.

Ah, well.

P.S - Ek post mein ek hi badtameez allowed hai, aur yahaan woh badtameez main hoon. So, unless you have something sensible to say , just lay off.

Love and luck always to everyone,❤️

God bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Pocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗

Aye yai yaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...girl after my own heart......knows what it feels like to try and do something really nice and sweet  and end up mucking it up every so often............

I need a JP in my life to tell me content nahi intent dekhiya

okay so in my randome ramblings for .....this one really random number pops up

jinke aage  "JI" .....jinke peeche "JI" .....main unki saali hoon...woh mere
"JIJAJI"😳😳😳

Sid and shilpa are children at heart ....from what I saw today especially when it come to ridhima they try and do the right thing....but with ridhima it always seems to wrong.....and I expect they will continue to happen...Sid will continue to bear the brunt of it....and so will shilpa...more so after ridhima finds out the possible connection between them.......for now anyways............

Sid and shilpa seem to be running a speed race towards the perfect friendship checkered flag

Nishitarao thumbnail
Nice post!
Never thought I would say it this soon but.. "Im loving her"!😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

beautiful post, Shilpa surely has a heart of gold and the Sid Shilpa scenes were a treat to watch,

They have just met and the bonding is so much visible and i am sure with time they will friendship will increase too.

in the annoucement part was nice, Shilpa said that agar said aap she itna pyar karta hai, then i am sujre aap bhi usha bohat pyar karti hongi. Without even meeting Shilpa Sid togetehr in one frame, Shilpa knows theyh love each otehr deeply. Only a apna can say and feel that.

the photo part was sweet and Sid's expressions when shilpa calls him jiju,

loved Shilpa Sid convo reg Rids, The way she says to him, bohat pyar karta hoh na ush se and the way he expresses his feelings. lovely scene.

more or less looks rids and Shilpa will be sisiters and Sid once he gets to know the truth will be helping Shilpa get close to her sisiter.

looking fowrad to more of they scenes together

Sid is going to have hard time managing all 3 Armaan, Shilpa and Riddhima

norzar

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shilpa and Sid are two people with different habits but with a somewhat same nature...

Shilpa and Sid,both,are happy-go-lucky and the kind of people who instantly make friends....
It was great to see their bonding today...

Today,I did feel that maybe Riddhima might be related to her in some way becasue I noticed the respect Shilpa had for Riddhima which was seen through her eyes when Riddhima was angry and was scolding her..maybe Sid might turn out to be Shilpa's real jeejaji!😆

Anyways today's episode goes to Sid-Shilpa..they rocked the episode today with their friendship..👍🏼
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nitzzy!!!
I loved the jija- saali scene today!! ShiRan were adorableeee!!
Yes they indeed remind us of a friend whom we love so much, and who sometimes become much more important to us than our own family. One Owho understands us even when we don't say anything. Yes I see that kind of bond right here!! A bond they both and us fans will cherish if cvs handle it properly. A bond of friendship. A bond which may also become as beautiful as the SidMaan bond!=)    🤗 Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu

Firstly we have to say that ShiRan rocked in all their scenes, chemistry is there 👍🏼

I personally loved the instant buddiness we got of them, how Sid extending his hand for friendship coz he saw her defending him and spoke up, and also how he cutely and Sid style told her, that she is shararti but achchi ho - that line said it all and that is how SS will bond

As for the happy clicking moment, me loved Sid smiling instantly - Shilpa says he does but only after he realises what is she doing, when they first met yesterday, asking his name and wallet, and now jeejaji and the photo clicking, me thinks photoclicking will come back again esp if Ridz catches them taking photos together😆

Loved Sid saying she will have to get his sad faces and Sid doing all the faces 😆

Shilpa is actually quite a child at heart, just like Sid - and you can so see these two will bond and see the best in each other, those qualities and similar qualities they have will make there friendship stronger - who wouldnt want a friend like Sid and Shilpa in your laugh, just to make you smile and just be there for you whenever

And Sid so naturally opened his heart to Shilpa (mostly due to how it was easy with her and also Shilpa asked him that question, you love her so much and thats when Sid just opens up he has never denied it when someone asks him, he has always been silent never denied it, and today he told her something similar he told Armaan when he was talli, that what he feels for Ridz is beyond love (like we have always said that SR have is beyond love) and whenever he sees Ridz, he feels happy/content, and if he gets one glance of her - he feels complete, his tensions and problems all go away, makes his inner self at peace just by seeing Ridz and now he loves her gussa as well ❤️
Shilpa was impressed by Sid, and saying how lucky he is, i think Sid would disagree and tell her that he is the lucky one to have Ridz in his life

All in all - cant wait to see SS friendship bonding, and them rocking as friends, doing all masti and all that

Also the first time Ridz and Shilpa met, you knew that there is connection - i think Shilpa's expressions and the camera work gave it away 😆

As for Ridz anger, well i say its justified in a way 😆
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
lovely post poco👏
though I didnt like her much yday, its different today.. am lovin shilpa
jeeja-saali rocks!
Poca as usual Awesome post...ShiRan stole the show...I can watch their scenes like 100 times..they are damn cute. For a change i loved Jiggy and JP after all they defended Shilpa.

Riddhima pissed me off...When they were asked to do 48 hours duty she just thought abt herself...Okay  she is upset with her husband but she should have thought abt Sid atleast Once...
dr_ash thumbnail
hi poco lovely post after a long tym postin somethin but i cudn't resist myself from writin i m lovin this beautiful realtionship between sid and shilpa b it jija saali or a beautiful frndship the reason for this instant frndship is that because sid is also one of its  kind doin awkward things upsettin others but with a heart of innocense and purity and that wat he found in her and there was a hint that these two will stand with each other thru thiks and thins
i have always luved dmg for its frndship and i m lukin forward to this new instant frndship of these two bratty innocent kids