Page 6 of 58

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hi
ol hai koi,
m sidra.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tere Liye ll Chat Club #2ll (Page 6)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kali-

Groupbie

-Kali-

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Additi...

Originally posted by -Kali-

Hey Neha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I'm lovin this thread.....so what are we gonna talk about? The show hasn't stared yet over here in US so eagerly waiting for it!!!

~Kali~

Hey kali....So good to see you here...
Well this is a chatting thread..you can talk about anything Tongue

SO Neha ji...planning on writing anything in thed further for this forum. I will be delighted to read a fanfic on Taanu. I even have a idea in my head!

And please please please update Pyaar Kiya toh Darna Kya fro Premeer.....Waiting for it fro a long time. I know I don't coment much for any of your work but that was because to school and stuff. School over for now so I've got a lot to say....LOL

Btw, have you seen Tere Liye yet? How is it if you have seen it?

~Kali~

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Hey Neha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I'm lovin this thread.....so what are we gonna talk about? The show hasn't stared yet over here in US so eagerly waiting for it!!!

~Kali~

SO Neha ji...planning on writing anything in thed further for this forum. I will be delighted to read a fanfic on Taanu. I even have a idea in my head!

And please please please update Pyaar Kiya toh Darna Kya fro Premeer.....Waiting for it fro a long time. I know I don't coment much for any of your work but that was because to school and stuff. School over for now so I've got a lot to say....LOL

~Kali~

I  am not planning to write anything on  anutani.... Not now..Ermm..premeer wale tu update nahii karpaati hoon Anutani kakaise handle karongi LOL.....Ummmmm Pyar kiya tu darna kiya?? Its not my FF..mera wala pyaar tu hona he tha hai LOL.....Update is ready but i am not in home..and duffer cousin update nahii kar rahi hai though i gave her a long lecture on phone SleepySleepy..........

You are in school or college??

Yes maine dekha...abhii tak tu young anu or taani hai...They are really Cute .... waiting eagerly for leap Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kali-

-Kali-

Groupbie

-Kali-

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Hey Neha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Kali~

~Kali~

I  am not planning to write anything on  anutani.... Not now..Ermm..premeer wale tu update nahii karpaati hoon Anutani kakaise handle karongi LOL.....Ummmmm Pyar kiya tu darna kiya?? Its not my FF..mera wala pyaar tu hona he tha hai LOL.....Update is ready but i am not in home..and duffer cousin update nahii kar rahi hai though i gave her a long lecture on phone SleepySleepy..........

You are in school or college??

Yes maine dekha...abhii tak tu young anu or taani hai...They are really Cute .... waiting eagerly for leap Tongue

I just smacked myself across the face. I knew that your fanfic was Pyaar toh Hona hi Tha...but my Mom is bugging me to download an old song from the movie Pyaar kiya toh darna kya.. And while I was typing this, I mixed up the name of the fanfic........I think I need some sleep right now.

I am in high school right now, gonna be a senior now. And here comes my mom again. Before I write something stupid again, let me tell ya that I am waiting to read all you FFS!!!! And eagerly waiting for Pyaar toh hona hi ha!!!!! Bye!

p.s. cousins can be really irritating at times. I have one who 'HAPPEN TO" delete a whole document from my comp. Thank god he wasn't smart enough to delete it from the recycling bin. Verna uski toh band baj jaati!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentPrayersX

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
oh hooooo.......pehle week mein dusri thread waah.....
gud goin frndss.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kali-XSilentPrayersX

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hello people......................

haal kaisa h janab ka.....................
kya khyal h aapka................

Greeshma....

IF-Dazzler

Greeshma....

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hii neha............Hug

hw r u?

i think it's long time since we have talked.................

it's my first ever post in TL............

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

oh hooooo.......pehle week mein dusri thread waah.....
gud goin frndss.....

oh really.................
arre haan............................
well Aabray ryte???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top