Rules & Announcements

Celebrity Ranking n Fake Ids- PLS READ PAGE 13 (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 34

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

Okay looking at some recent comments why are KSGian saying  making it out that if KW is off NO1  spot ultimatly KSG will go start to No1 spot well that sounds kinda fishy Confused
Are their not other hard working actors beside KSG ?

Is IF ksg or vijay i simply fail to understand why IF is soooo up KSG @$$

Well, thats what we think, why do you bother?
Sounds fishy to you, good for you! :)

IF is India-Forums. We've a right to think whatever we want. I dont understand why're you working up so much over us! :|
Why do you care, what we think and what we do?! :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr07Sue101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity Ranking n Fake Ids- PLS READ PAGE 13 (Page 28)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zainab...

Okay looking at some recent comments why are KSGian saying  making it out that if KW is off NO1  spot ultimatly KSG will go start to No1 spot well that sounds kinda fishy Confused

Well, thats what we think, why do you bother?
Sounds fishy to you, good for you! :)

IF is India-Forums. We've a right to think whatever we want. I dont understand why're you working up so much over us! :|
Why do you care, what we think and what we do?! :|

Ermm firstly did i mention yu ?LOL

IF is not  a site that lets people say what they think lol if it was then many POV  posts  on KSG wouldnt have bin closed LOL.
IF seems to evolve around KSG these days ,there are many greater actors then KSG yet they are not at NO1  only Mr Singh is now tell me why is that , are KSGians the only fans on this forum ?

I dnt need to care to put my point across lol unfortunatly for yu im not that type of person who spend every awaking hour thinking abwt  KSG DeadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Ermm firstly did i mention yu ?LOL

IF is not  a site that lets people say what they think lol if it was then many POV  posts  on KSG wouldnt have bin closed LOL.
IF seems to evolve around KSG these days ,there are many greater actors then KSG yet they are not at NO1  only Mr Singh is now tell me why is that , are KSGians the only fans on this forum ?

I dnt need to care to put my point across lol unfortunatly for yu im not that type of person who spend every awaking hour thinking abwt  KSG DeadLOL

Yes you did. KSG'ians? I'm one of them. :)

I dont even think i said anything about IF being what kinda site and what not. So that was pretty uncalled for, according to me. I said, we've a right to think what we want to. Man! :|
To answer your question, no, KSG'ians are not the only fans on this forum. But whoever others their are, a perticular group of fans spend too much of their time hating on him and bashing him. Precisely thats why you're seeing too much of Karan everywhere. And mind you, that does'nt have to mean you are a part of that group.

Well, that would be fortunate for me. :)

Edited by Zainab... - 22 June 2010 at 3:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr07Sue101

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
i am fine with any actor getting into the first spot as it would be genuine enuff and at the same time it would not be kw as his current position is so what he does not deserve to be..for sure ksg would be way ahead of kw, even if not in the first position:-)

blessing-beauty

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hmm, the topic was to workout on fake ids and resolve the issue but here is lonnnnng debate going on KSG & KW. What is going in here? These are just celebrities not god that people are fighting them to get top position. It is just a Number game, today the person is on first and next he is out of 100.
SO JUST ENJOY THE RANKS DONT MESS IT ELSE REMOVE THIS RANKING SYSTEM

Edited by Shabz101 - 22 June 2010 at 10:41pm

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

The ranking is not based on hardworking  or anything ,Its purely based on their popularity... and KSG is now most popular hero...

blessing-beauty

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Either

4m now on post the fair rankings or stop posting the rankings

If the IF ranking is based on popularity

there are more popular actors in the industry like Rajeev Khandelwal, Hussain, Iqbal Khan beside KSG

These guys are not getting their deserved position due 2 the fake ids

KW doesnt even come near 2 their popularity

Samraat_92

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Harshu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top