Rules & Announcements

Celebrity Ranking n Fake Ids- PLS READ PAGE 13 - Page 22

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Rajeev iqbal n hussain not doing any serial, but still they are very popular

If we talk abt the recent actors then Arjun, Mohit, Harshad also deserves 2 be in the top 5 positions

Harshad is no 6 and Mohit is no 7 only Arjun is missing.. We shouldnt compare these actors to all those senior actors.. Then Smriti Irani Sakshi tanwar Sweta tiwary are  more popular than sanya Irani or Rati Pandey...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

The ranking is not based on hardworking  or anything ,Its purely based on their popularity... and KSG is now most popular hero...

Yeah im sure he is a"hero".  what heroic act did he do to deserve such a position? 😕
-alimabi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue101

i am fine with any actor getting into the first spot as it would be genuine enuff and at the same time it would not be kw as his current position is so what he does not deserve to be..for sure ksg would be way ahead of kw, even if not in the first position:-)

What exactly has KSG done to deserve the no1 postion 😕.

Even when he was not in the show, still he was at no1 i wonder how that happened🤔.

KW doesnt need to be at no1 to prove how popular he is yet KSG needs to be at no1 to prove how many "phans" he has😆.

angie.angie thumbnail

Absolutely Priya... thks for realising that some actors are pushing themselves with fake ids.  The top three culprits  seem to be Karan Wahi, karan Singh Grover and Harshad Chopra. None of these guys are popular. The two Karans are on star One, a channle hardly anyone watches. Harshad Chopra's show was pushed to afternoon slot because of poor performance. Nobody even knows his real name. How then can these guys have so many fans online? Please some common sense yaar!!  In this whole fiasco, channels have started believing that these guys are hugely popular. And that's highly unfair. Better actors are losing out because of this.

There are more culprits... Mohit something and some girls too... pls check.  

angie.angie thumbnail
More culprits... mohit sehgal, ravi shukla, arjun bijlani and hkaran frm yeh rishta kya kehlata hai who seem to hv fake fans apart frm karan Wahi, karan singh grover and harshad chopra.  
aminah97 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angie.angie

Absolutely Priya... thks for realising that some actors are pushing themselves with fake ids.  The top three culprits  seem to be Karan Wahi, karan Singh Grover and Harshad Chopra. None of these guys are popular. The two Karans are on star One, a channle hardly anyone watches. Harshad Chopra's show was pushed to afternoon slot because of poor performance. Nobody even knows his real name. How then can these guys have so many fans online? Please some common sense yaar!!  In this whole fiasco, channels have started believing that these guys are hugely popular. And that's highly unfair. Better actors are losing out because of this.

There are more culprits... Mohit something and some girls too... pls check.  

errr dude for ur kind information Harshad Chopra's show once RULED the trp charts! it was always in the top tens and top fives!!!! so if i were u I wouldnt be speaking....
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Priya thanks for taking action and i hope fake IDs created by fans for all actors will be removed and not just one or two

As for people saying actors are culprits ... they need a reality check ... if a fan or fans decide to do something silly in their love for the star ... it is not the actor's fault ... so people should think twice before blaming the actors for no reason ... i don't think they have so much time to talk to their fans and make them do such silly things
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Woooooooooooow KSG has gne back to NO1 what a suprise .............. notttttttt😆
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@alimabi, lol, wellll when the fake IDs were removed, KW's fans decreased by 6000, and 1500 for KSG. How do you explain THAT? :|

KW fans apparently need to create fake IDs to prove he's popular also. I'm a KW AND KSG fan. They both deserve to be toppin' the chart, but topping it using fake IDs isn't correct, whether it's KSG or KW.
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And I think there are still many of fake ids left to be unremoved... Hope they kick them out also....................