Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanganx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its karan W just now cos! in 2 days he has got like 2000 more fans! so its very obvious that its all because of multiple ids from the same people. i agree that other celebs would have fake ids too but not as much as KW. no one had a prob with ranking before but now they do so its obvious why people are saying things now.
sunshinee. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow. The minute KSG gets out of his #1 position you'll "look into this problem?" Maybe the fact that he got to #1 in the first place was because of all the fake ID's!

And I'm still confused on how a celebrity manages to be top. There are some people with 13 fans who are higher in ranking then someone with like 300 fans :/
Maaneetmagic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankyou so much... this will bring back karan singh grover on 1
Edited by armaan_ridz_rox - 13 years ago
-Zaara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshinee.

Wow. The minute KSG gets out of his #1 position you'll "look into this problem?" Maybe the fact that he got to #1 in the first place was because of all the fake ID's!

And I'm still confused on how a celebrity manages to be top. There are some people with 13 fans who are higher in ranking then someone with like 300 fans :/

exactly 👍🏼
-Zaara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

seeing so many KSGians saying "thanx for looking into the matter" make me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it clearly shows whos been PMing the mods abwt KSG not being at NO1 anymore 🤣

😆 😆
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks dear!😊

I am a big fan of ksg but I wud also like to see a change in the celebrity list
And i admit that ksg has lots of fake id fans (that doesnt mean that he is the only one......so dont get me wrong)

there are other big celebrities like additi gupta, harshad chopra, rubina dilaik, archana taide, etc.. and lots more
these shud also be in the top 10 at least once
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
priya thnx alot 4 dis post as it was needed:)
wida thumbnail
thansk for looking
adn so sad of those people really hehehe..lol
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshinee.

hhehe true i wonder that too, how that works lol,
All k-babes attacked the mods coz their darling ksg went down.

seriously babes get a effin life.