Celebrity Ranking n Fake Ids- PLS READ PAGE 13 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Well just to inform u, a few days back, Wahi beat KSG in Indya.com too🥱

I donno what made u guys think KSG is unbeatable and more popular than KW🥱 I have nothing against KSG either ( as an actor ), but yeah, his fanz hypocrisy  ( I mentioned in my prev post ) bothers me a bit🥱.. KW IS giving such TOUGH competition to KSG, and still some phangals deny that 24x7🥱

As u wish😳
there u started ...some phangals..so usual and mean of u to hurt others and get enjoyed..keep doing with someone else i am out😊

Well just to inform u, a few days back, Wahi beat KSG in Indya.com too🥱

I donno what made u guys think KSG is unbeatable and more popular than KW🥱 I have nothing against KSG either ( as an actor ), but yeah, his fanz hypocrisy  ( I mentioned in my prev post ) bothers me a bit🥱.. KW IS giving such TOUGH competition to KSG, and still some phangals deny that 24x7🥱

As u wish😳

abt whaaat hypocrisy ur telling abt???????KW fans dont ahve hypocrisy?if KSG fans make fake ids....KW fans also make d same..u c he has got arnd 7000fans which is more than KSG.....u will c who has fake ids more KSG or KW....
Originally posted by anitamalik

I agree with Reemz! Just the other day I was at Wahi's fanclub, and it freaking jumped by a 100 in the matter of 20 or so minutes :) i was like WOW!

And I dont really care if my favorites get off either! Its about being fair!

yeah yeah i have noticed d same thing........KWs fan club has arnd 7000 fans....he has more fans than KSG.......can u believe it and thats tooo within such a short period !!!!!
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Not everyone is THAT sad to make MIDs to get their celebrity at the top of the list. 🤣

Obviously with KW it was much more noticeable. I mean getting 6000 fans in 2-3months?? I don't think so.

I don't care if that knocks off the fan count off my favourites either. It has to be done 😊 It might end up being an embarrasing situation for some though.

"Not everyone is THAT sad to make MIDs to get their celebrity at the top of the list." Reemz making fake IDs for past almost 2 years I guess would be quite an easy task na? 🤣 🤣 Becase KSG fans have nothing else to do in their lives to sit and make fake IDs for past 2 years...at least past one year... 🤣

I say since Anu and I love Aamir Ali...we should start making fake IDs for him too 😆 I wonder why he isn't in the top slot yet...Hmmm 😆Edited by dua_44ever - 13 years ago

Yes.. Even Wahi has many MID's.. Who cares? It's amazing when one spams PM box of Mods when they see others doing the same that THEY themselves used to do for yrs🥱 This is called ABSOLUTE jealousy and unhealthy sporting spirit😆 I wanna know why this awareness regarding MID in Fanclub didn't turn up when KSG was der for like 1 yrs ( deserving or undeserving🥱 )..

Why now? Did Wahi's being #1 burnt all?🥱

abt the lines in bold

there was no awareness then becoz the fanz were genuine

the KW fanz started making the fake IDs not the KSG fanz

if KW fanz can make fake id so KSGz fan can also do the same

KW became no 1 but thats not his right place , not only the KSG fanz protested 2 this the other celebratity fanz also did the same

cause in the war b/w KSG n KW fanz the other celebraties like HUSSAIN , HARSHAD CHOPRA n many other popular actors are loosing their deserved positon

SO THE DECISION 2 CLEAN UP THE FAKE IDz IS ABSOLUTELY JUSTIFIED

@dua_44ever............guys just tell me one thign...did we ever need to work separately on KSG's ranking ???

when he was out of sight........then also he was on no.1 constantly and we did nothing.just as usual comments.....nthng else......

we just workes on how to give PH a tough competition to have KSG back on show.....bas thats it....!

Thanks for looking into this matter hun:)

This will help KSG to show his right place online :) Like out of top 10 :)

if KSG is out of top ten , then what will happen 2 Wahi

He'll be out of 50 or even 100

Dont talk BS abt KSG

Aah.. 😆 To others :- Oh so making MID in 2 yrs is acceptable.. and in 3 months, it's not .. :O Woww 🤣 Or is it just that the proofs that I placed here, is HARD to neglect😆

And jhinki -- I explained HOW it is hypocrisy.. We didn't see any post like this when KSGrules1-ksgrules30 were made 🤣 Or some more, this is just a few i got from lasy 5 pages :O I was amazed that I didnt need to do any further hard work 🤣 THAT is the hypocrisy I was talking abt.. 😆

Originally posted by romiosugar

It's so silly to see some members are talking abt KSG and KW's position. It seems like there are only two actors...LOL. I like both dudes equally and both deserves to be in the best position ....!! Why members are started to fight here too?? C'mon guys, we will see the result once admin starts to clean out the fake ids....so can we just wait for now to see who has more genuine/real fans?

Yes romio.. Now it will be a war of intelligence too I guess.. like using proxy servers changing IP and all 🤣

Man.. 🤣 As if I care in this faaltoo rat race.. I like Arhan Behl, Sushant, Angad and Harshad Ronit and Shabbo and Hussain who ACTUALLY did some popular shows which topped the trp chart like hell and still now doing😃 And from a channel like SO, where NO shows can make into top 100 with their HUGE popular stars, I like Rati and Shilpa and Wahi too😃 So.. ruling Celeb rank from a channel like SO, makes me go We all can see how REAL this ranking is.. in reality🥱
Originally posted by jhinki143

@dua_44ever............guys just tell me one thign...did we ever need to work separately on KSG's ranking ???

when he was out of sight........then also he was on no.1 constantly and we did nothing.just as usual comments.....nthng else......

we just workes on how to give PH a tough competition to have KSG back on show.....bas thats it....!
<div></div>
that was exactly my point! 😆 We didn't 'have to' make fake IDs to put him there for a whole year and more...

Originally posted by jhinki143

yeah yeah i have noticed d same thing........KWs fan club has arnd 7000 fans....he has more fans than KSG.......can u believe it and thats tooo within such a short period !!!!!

Just a random answer: aww you guys really spend your precise time on KW fan's club to know how many fans are joining on his fan's club....huh? Interesting......!! Though I am a KW fan, I was not aware of how many fans he has so far.....weird huh....but you guys know it. Am really touched by this. Why can't u guys think that KW has gained a lot of fans since he joined the DMG. For example, I am his new fan ---> I joined his fanclub after seeing him as Sid.