chances of DIMPY survival....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey frnds๐Ÿ˜Š as u know dat MRS. DIMPY RAHUL MAHAJAN will enter desi girl as a wildcard dis week so i want to know frm you guys wht are the chances of dimpy survival in the show as in here groups are already made & the final decision lies wid panchayat which will pretty natural choose another girl over dimpy if given a choice due to their bonding wid villagers ...if you ask me then dimpy is my favourite frm the days of savyambar so i want her to win bt i think dats next to impossible....so frnds wht are ur takes on dis matter??
who knows. We all knew she was good at winning the heart of rahul mahajan. But the villagers dont think like rahul...so who knows how far she'll go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Unless Rahul manages to woo people with his laugh and get Dimpy in the game for sometime otherwise if played without any outside forces her survival seems meek...
Originally posted by desicrowd

Unless Rahul manages to woo people with his laugh and get Dimpy in the game for sometime otherwise if played without any outside forces her survival seems meek...
agreed
i guess may be 1 or 2 week!!!!
Dimpy is not wild card Entry . It was a joke