chances of DIMPY survival....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
hey frndsSmile as u know dat MRS. DIMPY RAHUL MAHAJAN will enter desi girl as a wildcard dis week so i want to know frm you guys wht are the chances of dimpy survival in the show as in here groups are already made & the final decision lies wid panchayat which will pretty natural choose another girl over dimpy if given a choice due to their bonding wid villagers ...if you ask me then dimpy is my favourite frm the days of savyambar so i want her to win bt i think dats next to impossible....so frnds wht are ur takes on dis matter??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chances of DIMPY survival...." in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
who knows. We all knew she was good at winning the heart of rahul mahajan. But the villagers dont think like rahul...so who knows how far she'll go Big smile

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Unless Rahul manages to woo people with his laugh and get Dimpy in the game for sometime otherwise if played without any outside forces her survival seems meek...

tvfrnds001

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i guess may be 1 or 2 week!!!!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Dimpy is not wild card Entry . It was a joke

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rune