LATEST !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hey frnds i am here wid a latest news....i was just watching AAJ TAK today .....i dont know which show it was bt the media was adding more masala to the news of DIMPY MAHAJAN entering desi girl as a wildcard ..it was like dis ....all girls were chaating together at a common place & suddenly MRS. DIMPY RAHUL MAHAJAN entered in (bt alone)  wid her whole baggage leaving all the girls in a terrible shock especially monicaLOLLOL & then monica was asking her tumhe khana banana aata hain (as if she was asking mera rahul kaisa hainROFL)  & in reply she just laughed & said noo...MONICA- Phir kaise chalega... & KASH was on camera saying yahan pe teen log ek kamre mein kaise adjust honge ....bt i  hv one query frnds.....Rahul aur Sambhavana kahan the....they shud be wid dimpy rite as per the tellybuzz article....
NOW i cant wait for dimpy to enter....she will surely rock the showClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LATEST !!!!" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.