Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Topic 4 discussion......

Q1.  we have seen Aamna 4m past 6-7 years..........are u happy the way her career shaped up in all these years ? right 4m KTH to her recent AWK & soon to start COOL 😊 , her music videos, modelling etc..........

Q2. A certain step/film/decision (professionally....no personal decisions πŸ˜›)  u as a Aamna fan wud have appreciated if Aamna wud have taken in these 6-7 years.... ?

Q3. ur expectations 4m Aamna's next movie COOL........?

Q4. Where do see Aamna in next 5 years.?

Q5. sequence the pics as they happened in Aamna's career & also 4m where they are?/ πŸ˜›..... each pic separately

(for
e.g.... 4 first series of pic...... u feel the answer is last pic will come second in squence.......
so answer wud be.......
1.   5--(place 4m where pic is).. 3(place)...... 4 (place)...................
2. same way........ πŸ˜ƒ
 3. same way.........

ps--- everyone free to express his/her view......if u dont like other person's comment.... dont start a new fight in the FC........πŸ˜†....u can express displeasure through PM's
keep the FC & discussion as clean & peaceful as possible...........😊
also if u guys like me to change any question or feel any question not appropiate .....then PM me....... πŸ˜ƒ

@neha_k
@ bia 
have already commented.................thanx 4 commenting............. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ...........................
hope no question was wrong πŸ˜Š.......that shud not have been asked ........ 😊

Edited by Puri_2711 - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Sweet_Aamna 's --- comments
Q1.  we have seen Aamna 4m past 6-7 years..........are u happy the way her career shaped up in all these years ? right 4m KTH to her recent AWK & soon to start COOL 😊 , her music videos, modelling etc..........

Ans:No i'm not happy at all🀒 i think she deserve more then that 😳 her first step
music videos and modeling was good and also first tv show KTH was also good😳  and as far as her music videos and modeling are concerned she did great job i love her great looks in itπŸ˜ƒ

Q2. A certain step/film/decision (professionally....no personal decisions πŸ˜›)  u as a Aamna fan wud have appreciated if Aamna wud have taken in these 6-7 years.... ?

Ans:Not really specially in choice of movies 😑ALOO CHAAT is not her kind of film πŸ€’ but yes AAO WISH KAREIN was the good 1πŸ˜ƒ well these are all her decisions and as a fan i respect her decisions 😳

Ans:Well
expectations are really high but 4 now i just hope that movie do well😳

Ans:In the top of the list of b_town as best actress😳

Q5. sequence the pics as they happened in Aamna's career & also 4m where they are?/ πŸ˜›..... each pic separately
     1{Aaloo Chaat_Comeing From USA}
     2{Diwali Dhamaka_Star Plus}
     3{Telly Awards 2006 Sony Tv}
     4{Aao Wish Karein _As Bride}
     5{Aao Wish Karein Special Screening}

1{Valentine Day_KTH}
     2{Scene From KHT}
     3{Deal Ya No Deal}
     4{Aao Wish Karein_Song Sabse Peechey Hum Kharey} 
     5{Aloo Chaat Premiere}

{Valentine Day_KTH}
     2{Aloo Chaat In Toronto}
     3{Star Parivar Awards 2004}
     4{Aao Wish Karein Music Launch}
     5{Sohag Raat}

😳HOPE MY COMMENTS DOESN'T HURT ANY 1😳

[/QUOTE]
-purnima- thumbnail
[QUOTE=Neha_K]
Topic 4 discussion......

Till KTH, i m so much happy for aamna... she was rocking in her modelling days, i m happy too that she landed in B-Town.... i just wish she gets the right way soon to travel!

She must had wait l'il more for right script for her B-Town debut, or she must had continued with the modelling again.... she could rock all over again!

NO COMMENTS at all!

Agar mohtarma fir se AC or AWK jaisi movie na kare then at a better place definitely.... iifa ki back seat se filmfare ki black lady tak jarur aayegi ek din aamna!!
Amen!

3. Telly awards
5. Femina (she announced as one of 50 beautiful indian faces)
2. Diwali dhamaka
1. Aloo Chaat
4. Aao Wish Karein

2. KTH
1. KTH Valentine's Day Spl Epi
3. Deal ya no Deal
5. AC Premier
4. AWK

1. KTH Valentine's Day Spl Epi
3. SPA Awards
5. KTH (KS wedding dream seq)
2. AC Party
4. AWK Music Launch

i may be wrong in KTH dept., but tried my best!
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_1754

4 a celebrity it looks not gud to wear same things again n again n agian..bt we were discussing it in a light manner ...dont over react plzπŸ˜ƒ

who's over reacting dear... but y to discuss it again n again? πŸ˜• can't we have anything positive to discuss?
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_K

who's over reacting dear... but y to discuss it again n again? πŸ˜• can't we have anything positive to discuss?

this topic still running .....................😭  😭.............. i thot it got completed in previous FC...........with all apologies ........😊 ...............
Neha_K thumbnail
apologies don't matter, if misunderstandings still exist in between!!

i was not there in prev FC to explain my point, that's y mentioned it here again! no offense to any1, i just didn't like that n i don't know y!
-purnima- thumbnail

apologies don't matter, if misunderstandings still exist in between!!

i was not there in prev FC to explain my point, that's y mentioned it here again! no offense to any1, i just didn't like that n i don't know y!

no misunderstandings are there πŸ˜ƒ..................its ok........if u didn't like the post..........it happens many times some things which are repetatively dicussed .......after certain point of time it becomes boring to discuss............ πŸ₯±.................................
so a final apology 4m my side.............  😊...............& next time will make sure such thing doesn't gets repeated.............. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.....................

Now..............no more discussion on this topic............ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ..............
NEW FC....................NEW TOPICS.............NEW DISCUSSIONS................... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Puri_2711 - 13 years ago
Neha_K thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

no misunderstandings are there πŸ˜ƒ..................its ok........if u didn't like the post..........it happens many times some things which are repetatively dicussed .......after certain point of time it becomes boring to discuss............ πŸ₯±.................................
so a final apology 4m my side.............  😊...............& next time will make sure such thing doesn't gets repeated.............. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.....................

Now..............no more discussion on this topic............ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ..............
NEW FC....................NEW TOPICS.............NEW DISCUSSIONS................... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

not boring dear............ they just got irritating!
n don't apologize, it's not such a big matter........ hoping to get more achhe-achhe discussion as u r here.......
missing afreen too, pata nahi kahan hai?
-purnima- thumbnail

not boring dear............ they just got irritating!
n don't apologize, it's not such a big matter........ hoping to get more achhe-achhe discussion as u r here.......
missing afreen too, pata nahi kahan hai?

4me it gets boring........ πŸ₯±...........
i'm waiting 4 other members to reply  the topic of discussion........ 😊............
so that i can disclose the correct sequence...... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›...........
me also hoping nice discussions come up.......... πŸ˜ƒ...............
& yes afreen missing 4m quite a long time.................... shoaib  too............. πŸ˜•...........dont know where they are??? πŸ˜•

Crazy_4_RA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely front page bia....good work..πŸ‘ πŸ‘