Dill Mill Gaye

Are we looking at similar attract now? SR and ArSh

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

DMG started with the theme of opposite attract..Didn't it?

All the couples were of the same theme..OPPOSITE ATTRACTS and all the love stories were based on these age old concept...AR are a very good and brilliant example of it..
BUT If you observe the two new couple you will realise that indeed DMG CVs are going in for one of the most amazing and unique concept eve..SIMILAR ATTRACT

First lets talk about our Soulmates couple..SR
Ya..In the beggining Sid was made to look and act like Armaan but as the story progressed you saw the Dyanamic difference between both of them.Where on one end Sid is shy and reserved ,on the other hand Armaan is loud and open hearted...Sid thinks twice before opening up in front of a stranger ..whereas Armaan is Sabka Dost Yaar!!  Sid can do anything for his
friends even put his own life in jeopardy but when it comes to strangers he steps back.
And Riddhima's qualities are similar to Sid..She doesn't like expressing her feelings in publics...SHe is amazing to her loved ones,can do anything for them but when it comes to strangers she steps back..She is shy and reserved as is our Sidster...
And they both now seem to be madly in love with each other..Defying all the rules..All the concepts of love ..Here comes jodi which doesn't fall in any age old category but we still love them dearly
Don't we??

And now we come to our new smashing Bindass couple ArSh..
There haven't been many episodes of them together but what all we have witnessed till now..Its clear that Dr Shilpa Malhotra is the Lady Ammy.:)
She is crass..She is loud and she is hot :P. And I am loving her!!
She is ready to put her internship in danger for lovelife of a stranger she just met yesterday..She is every feminist's dream..She stands for what she feels is correct and loves pranks....Doesn't this remind us of someone else we know??..Think Think...Yes Our very own Dr Armaan..Atleast how he was in the beggining...She is gonna be Sabki DOst yaar just like our Dr Armaan

ANd I am going to love this concept of Similar Attract..We have had many books,many stories and many movies made on Opposite Attract..But Similar Attract is still a relatively new concept and I would love if CVs sketch this two amazing love stories on this concept....
Cause I know JeRan and KaSh are gonna sizzzle the screen with their chemistry and this concept will truly make the story more rocking...

PS: No bashing plz!

Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
awesome post yaar👏
its gonna be fun watching these two jodis 
amazing topic👏 

it is all about soulmate and second cance for sure
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

beautifully put, i agere with your words

i am enjoying the Siddhima love story

and ArShi are looking so promising

both couples share amazing chemsitry

norzar
MagicalKash thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_fan

Awesome topic !

Thank you😳
MagicalKash thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

awesome post yaar👏

its gonna be fun watching these two jodis 

Thanks a lot!😳😳
Its indeed gonna be fun!!😃
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Parul Awesome Analysis ya i agree to wat u have said...😳

the Similar Attract Story line is being woven it seems..

yup both the Couple JeRan/Siddhima n Arshi/KaSh hv powerful electrifying chemistry..DMG is gonna be rocking Dear..rili looking forward to it...
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing topic👏 

it is all about soulmate and second cance for sure

Thank you😳
Yes,Its about  moving on and living the life once again..and I love Second chances! <3
MagicalKash thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

beautifully put, i agere with your words

i am enjoying the Siddhima love story

and ArShi are looking so promising

both couples share amazing chemsitry

norzar

Thank you😳...I just  hope they indeed take forward this idea of similar attract! Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Hey Parul Awesome Analysis ya i agree to wat u have said...😳

the Similar Attract Story line is being woven it seems..

yup both the Couple JeRan/Siddhima n Arshi/KaSh hv powerful electrifying chemistry..DMG is gonna be rocking Dear..rili looking forward to it...

Thank you KritzEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Kash and JeRan are gonna make the show amazing and Similar attract will be the cherry onthe cakeEmbarrassed