SR-OS The Last of Pain- An undying Love

mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

This is my third os after Cant Stop loving you Parts 1 and2, Enjoy

Siddhant: 2 years have passed riddhima.i didn't see you from the past two years. I know if youll ever forgive me for leaving you without even saying anything, but I had to. I hope you've moved on in life riddhima.

Siddhant never wanted to come to india again after his treatment in the us. He just wanted to check on riddhima.In those two years, there wasn't a single minute he didn't think of riddhima. He knew that after what he had done,she will never take him back in her life.

Sid decided to first check out on sanjeevani without getting noticed. He took a taxi from the airport and headed toward sanjeevani. He couldn't believe his eyes. It hadn't changed at all. It was the same old sanjeevani but it looked quite dead to him. That was maybe because he hadn't seen his friends and family for such a long time.it was 10pm and he knew each and every corner of sanjeevani. Sid made sure that he doesn't get notice. He was walking on the main aisle of sanjeevani, when he noticed a figure standing right in front of him.and what he saw just froze him at that spot

Sid: I cant believe it. Its really you riddhima

Riddhima was standing near the reception holding a file in a red salwar kameez. She still looked the same. Her face,her beautiful brown eyes,her straight long hair. Nothing had changed,but something was missing- the glow of her face.Tears started flowing from siddhant eyes. Riddhima was wearing a mangal sutra different from his, and sindoor

Sid: Riddhima,I so wanna hug you. I missed you so much. If only I could love you and hold you

In my arms, but I know I cant. Your mangal sutra tells me that you have moved on, maybe with armaan and I don't want to ruin this. Today will be the last day of my life in india. goodbye riddhima…….

Sids last words 'goodbye riddhima' echoed in riddhima ears. She thought she heard siddhant. She turned around to find nobody standing behind her.

Rid:  was that really you sid or is this just a delusion. I don't know why,but today, I feel as if you've come back, but like always I don't wanna feel disheartened.why did you leave me sid.

Meanwhile…

Sids penthouse…

Sid opened the doors of his penthouse.His eyes were searching for sue. He had also cut contact with sue.Sue was standing near the terrace area when her eyes met sid.

Sid thought that sue would get happy but was astonished to see sue in an agitated cum disappointed mood.

Sue: (shouting) I will never forgive you bro.I hate you bro, how could you do this to bhabhi.you left her without even saying anything. You didn't even inform me.

Sid: I had no other choice sue….i…

Sue:Don't………..i don't wanna hear anything from you, give your justification to bhabhi…..im leaving,bhabhi will come any second.

Sid: what? Riddhima stays overhere.

Sue:Ya, Bhabhi tortures herself everyday with your memories. Because of her workload, I take care of your daughter every alternate day

Sid: What (Sid couldn't believe his ears)

Sid: Ma…my…my…. Daughter

Sue: yes.its sad I had to tell you this way. When you left bhabhi,she was pregnant (Saying this she left the house leaving sid alone.)

Sid: (crying his heart out) how could I do this to riddhima

He ran towards the bedroom where he saw a small baby sleeping. She was sleeping so peacefully that sid didn't want to disturb her.he stood at the doorway just looking at his daughter.He was just staring at his baby,her features,her aura,her tranquil face.

Sid: she is my baby…………our baby….she looks just like riddhima…..

Sid closed the bedroom door and sat on the passage way adjacent, thinking

Today is 16th july,exactly two years ago riddhima and I had become one.

2 years ago

Riddhima was heading towards her house (Dr Shashanks House). She was in seventh heaven.sid had finally asked riddhima to come and stay at his house.

Rid: This is really happening. From tonight onwards we will live together. I cant wait.

Riddhima opened the door with her spare key and was shocked to see sid sitting in the hall

Rid: what..?/..how did you…

Sid: I crawled through the wall pipes to your window to surprise you

Riddhima couldn't control her laughter,especially after looking at his cute face

Rid: You surely surprised me. But please don't climb those pipes,you may injure yourself.promise me you wont do that again

Sid: I Promise

Rid: (Smiles) Ok Then. Make yourself comfortable while I pack my bags.

Riddhima came from her room in a beautiful white salwar kameez with bags in her hand

Sid was mesmerized and captivated by his rids beauty. He couldn't take his eye off riddhima. Riddhima was heavily blushing. They had a brief eye lock. Riddhima came back to her senses and asked sid to  help her with the bags.Sid took the bags from riddhima and walked towards his car to keep riddhimas luggage.Riddhima was standing right next to sid when suddently it started raining heavily. Riddhima was gonna run inside the car when sid stopped her by his hand

Sid: Riddhima,this is the first rain of the year, and nothing can be romantic than a slow romantic rain dance,do you mind dancing with me.(Sid offered his left hand).Riddhima adoringly accepted the proposal. Sid Turned on the music system in his car which played the song 'when I look at you'.

It was raining heavily.the car was parked right next to rids garden,so rids was not scared of getting noticed by anyone. However the only thing that was making riddhima nervous was her husband.she just couldn't look at him.she was feeling very shy.Sid came close to her and placed his hands on her waist.riddhima closed her eyes in ecstacy.she placed her hands and head on sids chest and closed her eyes and they both got lost in the song.

Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
Beautiful melody, when the nights so long

Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy

When my world is falling apart,
When there is no light to break up the dark
That's when I look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore and I
Can't find my way home anymore
That's when I (I) look at you

When I look at you
I see forgiveness, I see the truth
You love me for who I am

Like the stars
Hold the moon
Right there where they belong and I know
I'm not alone

When my world is falling apart,
When there is no light to break up the dark

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like a kaleidoscope colors that cover me
All I need every breath that I breathe
Don't you know you're beautiful

You appear just like a dream to me.

Even after the song ended,they didn't stop their dance. they were so lost in each others eyes.

Sid: riddhima,I don't want to ruin this beautiful moment,but I think we should go home or else we'll catch a cold.

Rid: (Smiles)Ok husband,we'll continue our dance some other day.Lets go.

At Sids Penthouse

Siddhant placed riddhimas luggage in her room.

Rid: What are you doing

Sid: why what happen,you don't like this room.

Rid:No stupid,Im your wife and normally a wife sleeps with her husband in his room. I wanna break all the walls between us sid.

Sid: ok then I'll take your luggage in my room,sorry our room

Riddhima: (Smiles) till then ill make some coffee.

Sid kept her luggage in his room and moved towards the kitchen to help riddhima.

He stood on the spot awestruck,riddhima was searching something in the kitchen and sid was just staring at riddhima.her wet clothes were completely drenched screening her beautiful figure.

Sid Stood Right behind Riddhima. Riddhima felt sids presence and she just stood there silently closing her eyes. She knew that sid was going to make a move. Sid started moving one hand allover riddhimas back while he kept the other on her stomach.Riddhima was getting weak by sids gesture. Sid opened the lace of her salwaar kameez and started kissing her all over her back. Sids each kiss were sending current to riddhimas body. Sid carried riddhima in his arms and headed towards the bedroom.He placed her on the bed. Riddhima was just looking at sid.

Sid: This means a lot to me riddhima,I don't wanna do this without your consent neither do I want to force this thing upon you.

Rid: (Smiles)I love you sid and I told you before that I wanna break all the barriers in our relationship.

Sid and rid both smile and look at each other lovingly.

That night was the most memorable night for both of them. They had finally become one. They had finally accepted each other. But today, it was different. Siddhant was sitting all alone, without riddhima.

Suddenly winds started blowing and he felt a familiar presence. He turned around to see riddhima standing with eyes wide open. She couldn't believe it. Was it really sid, after such a long time. Sid could only look intently at riddhima. He just couldn't speak up,so couldn't riddhima. All the pain,the anger, the love, her feelings for sid had mixed up. She didn't know what to do. She moved towards sid with tearful eyes and removed all her frustration by punching and slapping sid all over

Rid: (ON the verge of breakdown) why did you do this to me. I loved you to the core of my heart and you left without even saying why. Was I that bad. There wasn't a single day I didn't cry or remember you. Why did you leave me sid? Answer me sid why…why??(Holding sids collar)

Sid: (Shouting) I had no other choice riddhima. I was going to die!

Rid: what? ( Devastated by what she heard)

Sid: yes. (after a brief pause).i was going to die riddhima. I had a rare heart disease. I discussed about my disease with the doctors of Boston sanjeevani staff and they told me to get operated there.

Rid: Then why didn't you tell me siddhant. Why didn't you share this with me.

Sid: it would have been of no use riddhima. I didn't want to cause you any pain.The success rate of the operation was only 10%. The operation was just a formality. I knew I was going to die but I still had hope. But hope was not enough. I wanted you to move on in life after my death.

Rid: Move on! You thought I could move on in life without you.

Sid: I knew you wouldn't move on in life after my death, that's why I tried creating hatred for me in your heart, but now I see it didn't work at all. I didn't want you to die everyday in my memories.i wanted you to be happy. I wanted you to start a new life.

Rid: Your memories were never a burden in my life. I could have happily spent my life with those beautiful memories. Im your wife siddhant. I would have supported you in every decision of yours. But you decided to face the pain all by yourself. I love you sid and I cant even think of spending my life with anyone else. I still remember the day when you left me. I was searching for you everywhere to tell you that I was pregnant. I wanted to see your reaction, but you left me without even saying anything. All I could do was cry.

Sid: im sorry riddhima, I always end up hurting you. I know the only reason im alive is you. Your love saved me. I know youll never forgive for what ive done? Will you?

Rid: I have no choice but to forgive you sid. I lived without you for 2 long years and now I don't want to live a single second without you. This time I wont let you go sid.i love you.

Saying this,riddhima embraced sid and  cried her heart out on sids chest

Rid: please don't leave me this time sid.

Sid: I promise riddhima, ill never leave you.im sorry

Sid found it hard to believe. After all that he did to riddhima, how could she forgive him. A peek at riddhimas face gave him the answer. Her eyes were shut and her childlike face was buried on sids chest. Riddhima had hope. she knew that sid would return to him.She was waiting for him. So strong was her love.

Both stood there feeling each others body. Riddhima kissed sid all over his face

Rid: I love you sid,don't ever leave me like that

Sid: I promise ill never leave you riddhima. I will stay with you and our daughter forevermore. I love you ridhima.

Rid: you saw her.

Sid: ya, she looks just like you

Riddhima (laughs )

Suddenly it started raining…

Riddhima was going to run for shelter when sid caught hold of her hand.

Rid: lets go sid or else well get wet

Sid: (Moving his left hand towards riddhima)do you mind continuing the dance we left undone two years ago.

Riddhima smiled at sids gesture-Yes

she accepted the proposal and they both danced what seemed like a never ending night to the most beautiful tune of life.

LOVE

Matt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏lovely....................👏👏👏
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear Very lovely 👏
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My god...my my,,,aye khudaa....mein tho hosh mein nahi hoon.🤪.this is the most touching..warmest...scintilating OS recently ever read yaar! it👏 had every emotion in it.🤗.first i was so sad and held at the start..then moving forward it was just beautiful...and i want this really to happen ..the baby part..no death..or seperation ever for siddhima!😍

BRAVO MY FREND! JUST KUDOS TO U!👍🏼
mabel thumbnail
wow...de OS was really beautifully written...loved every bit of it...it was quite an emotional one...(although i dont want sid 2 leave ridz ever)...
keep writing girl
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS...it was really magical n i luved their c night..hehe😉
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful:)) I loved it!! very well written down, please keep writting more!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a beautiful post.....keep up the good work.......dil maange more😃
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

this is an execellent OS on siddhima

so intense and emotional

and Siddhima daughter, awwww

norzar

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING......PLEASE CONTINUE.......:):):)