Ranbir Kapoor,John, Neil-Male nudity,here it comes

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

While men have always lured at those tined curves and sexy body parts of Bollywood heroines, things are slowly changing now.

Now a days heroines are no longer interested in doing only damsel in distress roles, they want to be part of roles that portray them as strong and independent woman.

In the same way women these days too want to get a slice of hottest men in Bollywood and want to stare endlessly at those toned abs.

Her we present few Bollywood actors who did not shy away from going nude on-screen.

1) Ranbir Kapoor-The handsome hunk set all the tongues wagging when he dropped his towel for a scene in Saawariya.

Even though people were talking how he was promoting male nudity and all that but the girls were the happiest lot when they got a peek a boo of his sexy butt.

2) John Abraham-It is said that women can be shameless when it comes to John Abraham.

That perfect butt, sexy abs, err…where were we?

He teased the audience in Dostana by flashing a part of that derriere and made us cringe us with shock with a nude scene in New York.

3) Neil Nitin Mukesh-Neil too, dropped his pants for a torture scene in Jail and we think that the purpose was well served.

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/ranbir-kapoor-john-abraham-neil-male-nudity-here-it-comes-2010061857983

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
according to me...Ranbir luked the cutest while John the sexiest...and Neil...well...
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ranbir of course, the cutest, the detention scene of new york was so sad one, i cried in that scene, in dostana, in his yellow shorts, jonny boy was hot
-Sakina- thumbnail
yeah...John made us both drool as well as cry.....

and Neil?anyone has any opinion on him?

not me...