Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Reserved.

*now edited*

Aww that's so nice chap Saku and Aish.🤗
In this part Arjun's dad Abhimanyu Kapoor has become the most successful man of the decade, great! I wish Arjun was happy too! I hope everything between father-son gets sorted out soon and Arjun forgives his dad.
I love the Karan-Arjun friendship bond. The hug was so pleasant. They both supports each other a lot.😃
So finally in Arjun shifted his room. Cool…. I am in love with his bedroom description.😍
OMG jaate jaate anne yeh kya keh diya Arjun ko?😲 ""Boring people like him don't have fun or party. All they do is study, smoke and brood." LOL. 😆 So it's definitely normal for Arjun to mad at her.
Arjun is so honest, he explained Gloria directly that he's not interested on any girl. I like his honesty. Aah! Arjun is still so upset for Anne's that dialogue. She really shouldn't have tell that to him.

Now it's time 2 meet Arjun-Abhimanyu face 2 face. So looking forward to next chap.😊
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sooooo much for the comment Farah....hihi....Arjun forgiving Abhimanyu????Not happening soon my friend....lots of twists cuming up!!!!
Stay tuned!!
Finally coming back after a three days break from the net....was tough. Managed to read this part wayyy before but could not comment...so will obviously take the advantage right now.

Abhi K...richest man? Wow! Must have been credited by the Guinea's Book of World Records as well huh?

I love Arjun+Karan's friendship...too good to be true...but I don't like ti as much as Arjun's new room.....I want one just like it.......

Anne really knows how to nail it on someone's face...way to go girl!

Arjun....wow! you really proved your self after that........lost your virginity after all...........lucky Gloria.

Overall, great update! way to go Lady Shakespeare!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

LOL yes..Anne really nailed it...and Arjun went ahead and did it!!!!!!

Love you for the comment babes.....
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Wow great update Sakina! Awh poor Anne's hurt Arjun. Lol and I liked the room party :) Awesome update!

Btw, I couldn't comment sooner because I had finals and was studying crazy. If I ever don't comment right away, it's not because I don't want to :) I really love this story, but sometimes my comments might be late because of my busy schedule. Hoping that's okay!
haajoo thumbnail
GR8 AWESUM UPDATE. HOW R U SAKKU??????????????
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 update
cont soon.....
meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey when r u gonna ud... ?missing ur story a lot
Okay guys, I'm finally back. Was a very hectic week. Have something amazing in store for all of you.

Karan was out for his cricket practices and Arjun was left alone. It was a very peaceful afternoon, no one to disturb him. His book of Advanced Law and Politics lay open in front of him. He had his notebook open as well where he scribbled notes he had learned dozen of times and just needed a quick recap. At afternoons like these, Arjun wondered why he was here, where he could be out there and earning billions by doing almost nothing. Thoughts like these always bothered him, hurted him, drove him crazy, and yet he loved them.

Just as he was about to go the next chapter, making a target of completing 35 pages within that afternoon, there was knock on his door. "Come in", said Arjun.

A blonde boy entered wearing what looked like a dungaree. "Um, Arjun, you are called at the Dean's office right now, he said it was confidential".

Calls like these meant that he had probably offended the Dean in someway and obviously he was called to be corrected, reminded that he was becoming ruthless day by day and that his actions needed attentions. "Why", he asked. The boy nudged and said, "No idea".

Arjun assembled his books and went to the office at the fifth turn.

Inside the office, he saw someone whom he had apparently expected two days ago, when Chris gave him the horrible and most annoying news ever. Abhimanyu Kapoor was talking happily to the dean, telling him about a huge business deal that he signed with a firm that can take him to the top of the world in almost three days, if the work was done efficiently. "Of course, now a days, you don't get good employees to work for you, they are always on their own whims and fancies and don't care what others say and want them to do".

The Dean saw Arjun waiting outside his office and smiled and said, "Ah! There he is! Our lad is here! Come, come in Arjun. Look who has come to see you". The dean's tone of happiness made Arjun feel more humiliating. He knew that Arjun never bonded well with his father and he knew the reason why. But it made Arjun feel very very horrible deep down inside to hear the Dean say that way and see his father smile, sarcastically."Arjun, you father just signed a deal that's worth a million. And so he wants to celebrate it with you while he is in Oxford".

"Yes, Arjun", said Abhimanyu Kapoor."I want to celebrate my success with you. I wanted the Dean to come as well but looks like he's very busy at the moment."

"I have got exams round the corner, I can't afford to waste time", said Arjun.

"But you have your finals next year", said the Dean.

"Don't be such a spoiled sport Arjun, its your father's victory. We must celebrate with a drink. Plus, its only Law, not a tough subject", grinned Abhimanyu.

This comment only meant to be an insult, thought Arjun. His father never appreciated the fact that his only son studies Law and become a Lawyer rather than succeeding him in business. It always did bite him, but he was aware of Arjun's spitfire personality and the grudge he bore against his father. Arjun, very aggressive at the moment, wanted to say something in return, something that would make it clear that he was not interested in his business world and profit making schemes, but he kept quiet, knowing that the Dean was there.

"I don't drink", said Arjun.

"Ah…that's new. You don't drink but you smoke", smiled Abhimanyu.

"Is it really that important for me to go now, sir?" asked Arjun to the Dean.

"Arjun, you know your father always stays away from home and you hardly get to see him. Infact, your father will soon be away on another project in Tokyo and you'll hardly get to see him after that. Indeed, he's a very busy man. You must go with him", advised the Dean.

Arjun was unable to do anything. He knew very well that a heated argument with his father right now would drown his image considerably. So he kept quiet and did as he was told.

The Kapoors drove to the most amazing hotel in London, The Marriott Hotel in Park Avenue. Indeed, this five star hotel has impressed people around the world but a very few can afford a day in here. Arjun never had the opportunity to go inside this piece of wonder before and he was very happy indeed that he said yes to accompany his father for the small celebration. The floor was carpeted and the lobby dazzled with lights and essence of the royal touch of the Great Britain. As soon as they entered, a waiter dressed in tux and suit cam forward and asked, "This way please, Mr. Kapoor. Your reservation suite is ready".

Abhimanyu Kapoor opened his luxury suite and allowed Arjun to enter first. He followed later on. "So, how did you like the place?"

"One of a kind", lied Arjun.

Arjun made himself comfortable on the couch and starred outside the balcony. Abhimanyu poured two glasses of champagne and handed one to his son. "Cheers boy", said Abhimanyu, raising a toast. Arjun, not bothering to do the same, drank the drink quickly and emptied the glass. An uncomfortable pause followed.

"Arjun there is a reason I called you here today", said Abhimanyu. "I know that you'll never agree to this but atleast I can still try".

Arjun looked up. He had anticipated something of this kind coming from his father.

"Its not too late. Change your mind and come with me. Don't you want to run this huge successful business?" asked Abhimnayu, desperately.

Arjun was shocked. How can his father even think of asking this question when he himself knew the possible and determined answer.

"What?!" Arjun was stunned.

"I am saying, you have to forget this law thing and start thinking about your goodwill now. Business is a great achievement, and especially if its my business. Don't you want to earn huge profits every single day, control the world sensex, operate the people to do your dues and tell the world how powerful you can be?"

"No….I'm pretty comfortable studying what I should".

"You are a fool Arjun and you are arrogant. And this arrogance of your will lead you nowhere!"

"I know where it'll lead me…in  a better secured place than you can ever imagine".

Arjun was losing his coolness.

"Look, Arjun, please think about what I have just said to you. This is very very important. Who's going to succeed me after I retire?"

"That's your damn problem not mine".

"This sis seriously crazy, you have no idea……."

"What do you take me for? A moron picked up from trash and thrown in a lavish place to earn for himself?"

"That's not what I mean……."

"I know exactly what you mean…..and it'll not do good to you……"

Arjun went to the balcony. He just could not stand the hot intense temperature inside the room. He felt like someone was trying to strangle him to death, someone trying to pierce a blade through his body. He was suffocation and wanted to run out of the hotel, back to his pavilion. Just then, his blood froze. Abhimanyu had his licensed gun point towards his Arjun's temple and smiled. "You will do whatever I tell you to", he said.

"What the hell are you……." Arjun stammered. His body was shaking.

And to his surprise, the next moment, Abhimanyu was laughing out loud. "You are such a scary-cat, like your mother. This is a toy, silly."

They went inside. "Here's what we do, we shoot dots on that board over there and see how may you can hit".

Arjun was petrified for a moment thinking that all these were some sort of a joke, but seeing his father hit the first shot, he was fully convinced.

His father ofcourse, could not hit the bull's eye. "Your turn".

Arjun carefully aimed the smallest dot on the board and Bingo!, he got it right. Bull's eye it was! And so, this game continued for sometime. Abhimanyu could not get any of his dots corrected at the bull's eye but Arjun succeeded at every shot. Arjun was loving the fact that he did far better than his damn father who thought his son was nothing but a loser. After almost two hours of this regular exercise, his father gave up and sank on the bed. He smiled and said, "Guess I would have to be scared of my own son".

Hope you guys like it....sorry for the delay!