~Time Of Our Lives~A Love Story-Updated Pg 87!!!!! - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
And guys, before I absolutely forget....

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update i was 2 lazy  2 comment 

"I was born in Pune,"began Annaliese."After Dad back to London,Mum and I joined him.We were a close-knit,happy family?I was ten when I first met Jason..Jason Davidson?in school.We were the best of buddies?haha?we did everything together..we could never imagine life without each other?.when I was fifteen,Mum and Dad passed away,and I came to live with my Aunt and Uncle..life was hell with them,I confess,but what could I do?..at least I still had Jason..i think we were sixteen when Jason proposed..it was a given..kind of..given,you could say?everything was going perfect?.i had never  loved anyone to this extent before..

Jason and I both had a common dream..to enter Oxford..to win a scholarship..to study here?who wouldn't,tell me?We both studied real hard for the entrance exam?But the most horrible thing happened.I got through and he didn't?."

Anne paused for sometime.Arjun held her hand tightly.

"He wanted me to let go of my scholarship,"said Anne,quietly."He wanted me to give it up.He said it hurt his ego..he said people would make fun of the fact that his girlfriend was going to Oxford,and he wasn't?he told me..that if I wanted to keep the relationship going..i'd have to give up my scholarship."

At this point,Anne burst out crying.

"He was the only person I had ever loved..and I let him go,"she cried.'I pleaded with him..i told him I'd worked really hard for the scholarship..but..he wouldn't listen..he just..walked away.."

Arjun sat there,shocked.He had always thought of Anne's life to be perfect?she was always so hppy..so much fun,spreading cheer everywhere..why had he never understood that Anne's life itself was so without cheer?

Without saying anything,he hugged her tightly.He wanted to hold her in his arms,to make her feel secure?to make her feel loved..to love her..

That part was kind of sad

@bold Aww that was sweet

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww thats so much for liking it dear!
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow! You guys really know how to keep hold of our attention! Extremely well written, guys! And I was just as shocked as Arjun may have been on hearing about Anne past. I had a hunch she had been through a lot but knowing exactly what happened kinda made me gloomy. And of course, the ending was another shocker too. I didn't know Anne could play the guitar... but I guess it's believable that she has interests in the other activities mentioned. Great work, guys! Keep rocking! :)

-Sakina- thumbnail
THANKS SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CHIPSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Hihi...Anne shocked you,didn't she?Hihi...Arjun will shock you too,as you read on..but i guess he has been shocking ppl from Day One,hasn't he?Keeps doing stuff he's not supposed to do...
I am so very sorry for not updating like I've promised. I know all you guys especially Saku are very angry, but you know what a bad updater I can be. Hey! Here's my new year resolution....I'll try and be  a better updater. What say?
-Sakina- thumbnail
Yes please...DO follow that resolution!!!

"Karan, you've been called at the Dean's office. Its an emergency", said Ken, the head prefect. Karan, who just got out from a refreshing class of Business Studies(his only favourite subject) looked at Ken and asked "Why?". "Dunno, didn't ask", said Ken.

Karan gave his boos to one of his friends ad made his way to the Dean's office. He wondered whether he did something unmeaningful for which he might be suspended or punished. But he ran out of such events long time back. Then he wondered whether it was a Sports' Meet to attend, but then the coach would have told him in the first place already.And then the final alternate....maybe it was for Arjun. Karan still remembers the last time he was called at the office the dean was very serious and said "Your friend is hostile and needs a tender approach. you being his only true friend should be able to handle him properly. Or he might go astray in life." Karan never mentioned about that meeting to Arjun, possible the only thing he had ever kept hiding form his best pal.

Karan knocked at the wooden door and heard a clear firm 'Come in' from within. He opened it and entered. The room, shiny and secluded from the noise outside, gave a tender appeal to Karan every time he stepped in. Inside he saw the Dean sitting on one end and a slim, coated man with curly black hair on the opposite side. The dean was smiling and nodding in an approval or something. As soon, as the Dean saw Karan, he exclaimed, "And there is our hero!" The man turned around to have a look.

There was  a reason why so many girls liked Karan. His soft smile and gracefulness were things that went missing from boys these days, especially from the English boys. His aunt, who lives in china, once said that it had something to do with his eyes, they speak a lot about him. It never mad Karan wonder why he was so appreciated by people every where. It never made him think why he was so keen to understand what goes on inside people's mind whenever he passed or smiled. But probably, today he did.

The man who stood in front of him had that same eyes, that same face texture and had that spark that told people that, 'Yes, he is the one!'. For a split second, Karan was in an awe, unaware to say anything. Then his senses told him, that he should smile and say something. Very firmly, reluctantly though, he said 'Hi Dad!'

Karan and Mr. Arnav Malhotra walked by the University field. Many people turned to look, whispers. No one had ever seen Mr.Malhotra, the Chairperson of the most successful Electronic Gadgets' company 'Tech-Ton' in person before. And coming to know that he was the father of the Uni hero, it was a greater pleasure.

"I know, that my coming here is very sudden and unexpected", said Arnav.

"It sure is",sighed Karan, looking away.

"But I have a reason, we should sit down", said Arnav and pointed to a bench nearby. Karan apparently was fearing this. Sitting on the bench, meant a long conversation, a long conversation meant listening to his long forgotten father and listening to his long forgotten father meant remembering the past few incidents that had almost crippled him to pieces for which he had to fight with himself to bring his life into proper shape.

"You see the reason why I am here..I really wanted to see you, its been long", said Arnav.

Karan looked at him with one raised eye brow and said, "So you came all the way here to check on me? Well, since you have you can leave I don't have all day to spare", said Karan, angrily.

Arnav did not change his expression and said, "I will be away fro a business trip to Tokyo for two months. then, I am shifting base to Paris next year. So I won't be around here in London anymore, probably pay a quick visit once in every three months to check how everything is going and all."

"So..?????"

"And also, Alex, your half brother demands a holiday so we will be vacationing in Hawaii after my deals and seminars are over. I was wondering if you could come with us................"

"What? You thought that you poor miserable son might love to join you new found family, Alex and what's you wife's name......Sire....whatever might that be for a tour?" flustered Karan.

"Her name is Sienna and I pray you respect her because she's older......"

"Older? She's hardly twenty six. You marry someone way younger than your age, have a son, and you want me to respect that? Are you insane?" he literally shouted and made some heads turn.

Arnav, unable to bear, got up and straightened his coat. "It has been almost three years since we've met. Thought I'd hear some things about you and your new found freedom, but it looks like I just misinterpreted..you haven't change at all."

"And I won't don't worry", said Karan, getting up too."You know how hard it is for me to pretend I don't care about you or mum?I mean, just look at Arjun, he hates his father too, but atleast his father does things for him that makes him appreciable. And there's this girl he likes, Annaliese, she's an orphan. And she's here with a scholarship. I am sure there are plenty of orphans who are here with scholarships, but you know what really hurts? That in spite of having parents of my own, I cannot love them, I cannot like them. Cause you never loved me. Mum never loved me. And I am used to it." Karan turned around to leave. "So many years have passed, so many incidents, I have been able to handle them well, and am sure that I'll be able to handle my life throughout the rest."

Arnav stood still, unable to explain anything. He turned to leave,paused, turned around and said, "Sometimes, in life, you have to do things even if you don't want to."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rehearsals for the play were going absolutely fabulous. Things certainly seemed to fly high. Vidya and Ryan both were doing splendors on stage. "well done! Well Done!" Cried professor Reynolds. "We are sure to win this competition. You two, are genuine, love everything about you two." The auditorium applauded loudly.

"You were fabulous Vidya," said Anne, as she descended down the stage. "Can't believe its you. you'll be a successful actress one day."

"And you a fabulous professor and a writer...and we'll go for a holiday every week end",said Vidya.

"And don't forget...shopping in Paris!".

Just then, Ryan Oscar came up to the duo and smiled at Anne. Anne smiled back. then turning to Vidya, he said, "Vidya, am I pronouncing you name correctly?" Vidya smiled and nodded. "Well, I simply love your acting. Amazing. I was wondering, if you, I mean if its not a problem, would you like to give me the evening and come and rehearse with me personally? there are some intimate scenes I am not comfortable yet and would like to got through them again."

Vidya was stunned, unable to speak. Did hottie Ryan Oscar just ask her for a private rehearse session?She wasn't able to speak. It was Anne who came to her rescue, 'Yes, she would love to do it with you in private", she said.

"Good, I'll see you then, bye Vidya", and saying this he went off.Vidya, recovering after soemtime squealed in delight. "OMG! Ryan Oscar just asked me for a private rehearse session!" "You go girl!" said Anne and gave her a hi-5. "And you know what this means?This means he likes you".

"No he doesn't", said Vidya, hesitating. "He is an actor that's all."

"The how come he asked you for this private session? He never asked anyone before, I've heard. Come on Vids, he likes you and you like him too. stop bluffing!", scolded Anne."And this is sort of an official date then huh?"

Vidya, still confused of what to say, blushed a little and then to avoid eye contact with Anne or Ryan said, 'I'll go change".

Vidya was indeed happy. she hoped down the corridors like a little girl who just a got a brand new doll to play with. She thought in her mind "Was she worth the attention given by the most lusty guy in the University?Did Ryan really have a  interest in Vidya,or is she just thinking too much?" But nevertheless, she was happy and awaited for the evening to come.

Just as she would turn the third corridor, she saw Karan sitting down on the stairs  all alone, no one beside him to give him company. Vidya went over him and and sat down beside him and said "Hey, What's with the loneliness?"

Karan looked at her, gloomy. Vidya understood that 'loneliness' was apparently the wrong word used right now. She corrected herself and said, 'Why are you sitting here all by yourself, no girls beside you?"

"I don't feel like it, want to be all alone, why are you  here anyways?" said Karan.

Vidya, shocked at his attitude said, 'Well, this is not your corridor you know, and I am free to walk here and there as I please".

"I didn't mean it like that", said Karan, realizing his fault. "I thought you'd be rehearsing for your big play".

"We finished early today. Professor Reynolds said that we are going to win this. I am so happy. all of us are doing great, especially Ryan, he is a pure genius!", said Vidya.

"Good for you. and I am just here, wasting half of  y life doing nothing but running around. crazy me! Should have given up a long time back!", said Karan , irritated.

"You seem angry today", said Vidya.

"You guessed it right, Ms.Drama-queen", said Karan and sighed.

"You know, said Vidya, gently"a person so talented like you should not be so angry".

Karan looked at her, still gloomy but this time firm to the roots, "Sometimes anger can help you survive".

Hope you guys like it....

-Sakina- thumbnail
Amazing amazing amazing sweeeetoooooo!!!!!!That was lovely!!!Awwwie i really feel for Karan.....and the Dean's message to Karan about Arjun...awww...our heroes are such complex souls,aren't they?

Ahem ahem...private session with Ryan...*wink*

loved it to the core baby!!!FABB!!!
Edited by -Sakina- - 13 years ago