Page 4 Page 5

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

shonuu that was hilariousROFL
hats off to ur brilliant comedy....
i think this girl may not divulge her identity in the begining and will enter the household as a servant girl thats why the behanji type dress....she will understand how everybody is...n then start her revenge....hope she tortures nani so much that she makes nani leave the house and run to taps in the US...and there nani will make veer run back to india and taps can live with nani forever in the US making each other miserably happy....

LOLLOLLOL no thats the awesome plan charu,,, but i want nani to become damini 2 and do jharu pocha and all servant stuff.......  just imagine nani doing jhadu pocha and saying.."ram hi rakhe again and again"
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369anu rulzshyamsChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jogi ghar aai ek nanhi pari (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

too hilarious sply d last 2 paras. God 4m where do get d time to thnk so creatively? New jogi family! Family renovatn! Loved the title too. Wel i dnt thnk tat lil jogi wil fal into nanis trap bt nani wud try hard to chuk hr out. I wish she is another version of agresive vansh who wil thrash nani or atleast xpose hr infront of vansh! My whole imaginatn revolves arnd vancha getin united!!

thanx neha dear... i really dont give much time for this all as uttaran episode gives me all this masala on daily basis.... and yes this gal should be strong enough otherwise it will be like the entry of another ichha,,who just cries,,and forgives.... this gal should be different... or may be they are bringing this gal to make tapu an angel... like  in bairi piya,,,they brought an evil nephew of thakur named punit to make thakur an angel.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaa

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

hey shonuu!!!!!! i'm back with my job in your post....... one two threee paaaaaaaaaakaaaaooo!!! 1LOL

ok let me start with that ''chotisi nanhi si pyari si aayi koi pari'' ''jogi ke naak mein dum karegi ye pari.''
yeah even i want her to be amba!! and she should enter the house like an atom bomb ''ddhom'' . koi aur is bomb se hile na hile tapni toh hilni hi chahiye, varna masale k bina masala chai ka maza hi kya? hain

And shonuu do u think tapni has got any other job instead of speaking all such nonsense???? And yeah tappu giving her ''red colour saree'' to ichchaindicates that she is soon going to be vidhva (not sure). and yeah definately our tappu baba will were bikini and give another torture to veer but this time i think tappu apni ''bahon'' se nikal ke ''bebo'' banegi, and she'll sing bebo main bebo another upcomming torture for us including veer.

I think veeya will go too us but not in this century, as tappu ki sagi behen ki toh sirf entry hui hain tappu ka intro bhi toh karana hain us behenji se? and yeah sid? he is not going to do anything much as he is just a chooha in front of tapni,, mera mathlab hain k indono se koi kabhi beimani main aage ja saktha hain???

And our favourite jogi thakur will replace everyone but before that he'll have to listen to many things like...
tappu---''papa aapne hume bathaya hi nehi ke humari aur ek behen bhi hain''
jogi--- ''beti hum ne tumhein kaha tho nehi lekin thaki aap humesha soche k aapki aur ek behen hain humne ichcha ko is ghar mein laya, ab toh aapko utni jalan nehi hogi na?''

nani--- ''jogi aap toh barein bathameez insaan nikle? humari beti ko dhoka deke laye?ram hi rakhen''
jogi--- '' mausiji aapko toh humper khush hona chahiye ke humara aur ek pathni hone ke bawjuth humne aapke beti ke saath aapko bhi is ghar mein rakha,, oh sorry aap ke leye toh wo word ''rakha'' nehi ''paalna'' hona chahiye.

thakurain---- ''aapne humarein saath aisa kaise kiya''
jogi ---- ''waise he jaise aapne dekha, mathlab aapse shaadi kiya aur phir.....''

damini--- ''thakur saab humne toh aapko maaf kardiya tha ye sochke ke aapne apni eklouthi beti se bhi zyada humari beti ko pyaar kiya, par ab ayi bath samajh mein ke aap toh sirf apne dujhni beti honeka sambhavna ko majbooth karthe the''
jogi --- ''kya kare damini? hume bhi patha nehi tha ke tum aur tuhari beti issi  ghar mein a baithon gi , yeh toh sab anjaane mein hua, sab upar wale ke ichcha''.

ichcha--- ''papa hum aapke adarsh beti hain aur isliye hum ye kabhi vishwaas hi nehi kar paarahe hain''
jogi--- ''beti thum kaise sochsakthi ho ke jo ladki itni ghatiya kaam kar sakthi hain (tappu) uski pitha itne masoom ho???''
            after some days veer's death, taps vidhva, thakurain suicides and nani with her co goes back, aur ichcha with vansh, the end of story!!!!!!!!!

awesome dialogues payel....Clap...even i missed your action in my posts,,,,, dunno why you come after intervals????? anyways,,, this gal will fire two atom bombs,,, one at jogi house other at b-house and will turn them into Hiroshima and Nagasaki.... because its expected that this gal will fall for vansh............LOL..as jogi's druthers are destined to snatch ichha's love...... 

and bebo item no. ??? God spare us plss....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaacjs369

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Shonuu..mera bachcha ,Hug mujhe pata tha chahey mera mood kal sham se kitnaa kharaab ho par mujhe hasane ke liye shonuu ka ek post hi kafi hai yaar

kudiye tu to rocking haiBig smile

love you honey... and you are really kind hearted that you praise my bak bak ..... Hug....
rab tenu rohit jesa hubby de,,,rohit jesa,,vansh jesa nahi..........LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@ shyam, arunima, charu, neha, vijaya, rahul, deepa, neenu, payel, 49er fan, srkluver

thank you all for your kindness..Hug guys,,, i m lucky that i got this forum and friends like you who bother to read my bak bak,,because uttaran discussion has been banned at my place long ago,,,and whenever i try to say something about uttaran,, my family say,,"go to your room log on to your forum and spare us plss"............LOL

Edited by shonuu - 18 June 2010 at 10:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaavijaya_lsarunima_LUITcjs369shyams

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Lolshonnu awesome post and i loved renovtion thing and taps bikini stuff ......... who knows madam mind end up spending lot of time on n*** beaches to save money from buying clothes ........................

abbbe yaar if veeya US jayengae tho story age kaise badegi ?? no audience would digest the fact that taps witch is having fun of her life withut getting punished with veer sucker ...........

mkdeepaashonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

Lolshonnu awesome post and i loved renovtion thing and taps bikini stuff ......... who knows madam mind end up spending lot of time on n*** beaches to save money from buying clothes ........................

abbbe yaar if veeya US jayengae tho story age kaise badegi ?? no audience would digest the fact that taps witch is having fun of her life withut getting punished with veer sucker ...........

yup sweety even i think the same,,,veeya shouldnt go anywhere untill taps gets exposed.... but  i think its too late,,, did you see new angel in the story?? i mean jogi's daughter???

mithila.v

Groupbie

mithila.v

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by JayaV

yup sweety even i think the same,,,veeya shouldnt go anywhere untill taps gets exposed.... but i think its too late,,, did you see new angel in the story?? i mean jogi's daughter???

chanda mentioned something about cleaning of taaps room...supervise ...like...may be they will unearth ichas letter/missing page there????? Confused ...too much to expect???/// like sid entry...start with a bang n end in a whimper only..... for taaps its all rosy rosy Angry

anu rulzcjs369

Post Reply New Post

Go to top