Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
shonuuuu Hug Aapka post padkar meri tabyat sudhargayi... Superb... Rocking!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royshonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jogi ghar aai ek nanhi pari (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
great post shonnu ...!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

so we all got the first look of  dream daughter of uttaran.... well i must say her touch me not body language and behan jee types attire says she'll be another easy target of tapni's manipulations.. i will be very happy if they prove me wrong.... and this gal turns out to be uttaran version of amba....

i never wished to kill anyone but when tapni were celebrating their success i actually felt like killing them.... seriously i fed up of evil winning again and again.... and itni jaldi flight kesa mil jati ha inko????Confused.... but the most funny part was ichha tapu scene... in which ichha was giving sleepy looks to tapu as if she had taken vansh's corn starch oh i maen drugs,,,LOL and that pulpy orange ki bottle (tapu) was offering her sarees to ichha....LOL... when she said that hum US ja rahe hain toh humein in saeees ki zarurat nahi i thought she'll say "US mein toh hum sirf bikini pehne gay"   oh God somebody should tell her that ichha wears better sarees than her so logically she should ask ichha for some of her sarees as donation.........LOL,,,,but may be tapu  will become vidwah in future ,,in that case she also dont need these sarees na??she'll have to wear white backless sarees  only...

but the question is,,will veeya go to US???
i still doubt... as per uttaran's previous history the abrupt changes are seen so many times..as ichha in bridal outfits,was about to go to mandap but tapu married to veer at her place...again,,vansh refused to marry ichha but he had to do... so now i still doubt that sid will create some problem and stop tapu to take her sapno ki flight... he might plant some drugs in tapu's bags...and then devil behind the bars.. but something very interesting is going to happen...otherwise whats the use of sid's entry???

now jogi ji... her brand new daughter is coming to rock his life... i wish her mother roshni trivedi will also come some day...and roshni jee's mother or mausi should also join the treat... then after this gal's entry divya will leave the house...so roshni jee will replace her... and  the universal truth  without that  divya jogi will not tolerate nani more hen a second.... then roshni's mother will take nani's place,,,so set is complete... 1 daughter ,,1 wife,and 1 nani....

then after some time ichha will come home and found all new jogi family... jogi will introduce ichha to her  new family,, like yeh apki behan ha,,yeh aapki thakurain ha,,yeh apki nani ha.... and ichha will say,,"yeh sab kiya ha papa??? jogi will reply..."kuch nahi beta,,, ghar ka renovation kerwaya ha"
ichha: " meri ammo wohi ha ya wo bhi change ke di papa???

hey shonuu!!!!!! i'm back with my job in your post....... one two threee paaaaaaaaaakaaaaooo!!!1LOL

ok let me start with that ''chotisi nanhi si pyari si aayi koi pari'' ''jogi ke naak mein dum karegi ye pari.''
yeah even i want her to be amba!! and she should enter the house like an atom bomb ''ddhom'' . koi aur is bomb se hile na hile tapni toh hilni hi chahiye, varna masale k bina masala chai ka maza hi kya? hain

And shonuu do u think tapni has got any other job instead of speaking all such nonsense???? And yeah tappu giving her ''red colour saree'' to ichchaindicates that she is soon going to be vidhva (not sure). and yeah definately our tappu baba will were bikini and give another torture to veer but this time i think tappu apni ''bahon'' se nikal ke ''bebo'' banegi, and she'll sing bebo main bebo another upcomming torture for us including veer.

I think veeya will go too us but not in this century, as tappu ki sagi behen ki toh sirf entry hui hain tappu ka intro bhi toh karana hain us behenji se? and yeah sid? he is not going to do anything much as he is just a chooha in front of tapni,, mera mathlab hain k indono se koi kabhi beimani main aage ja saktha hain???

And our favourite jogi thakur will replace everyone but before that he'll have to listen to many things like...
tappu---''papa aapne hume bathaya hi nehi ke humari aur ek behen bhi hain''
jogi--- ''beti hum ne tumhein kaha tho nehi lekin thaki aap humesha soche k aapki aur ek behen hain humne ichcha ko is ghar mein laya, ab toh aapko utni jalan nehi hogi na?''

nani--- ''jogi aap toh barein bathameez insaan nikle? humari beti ko dhoka deke laye?ram hi rakhen''
jogi--- '' mausiji aapko toh humper khush hona chahiye ke humara aur ek pathni hone ke bawjuth humne aapke beti ke saath aapko bhi is ghar mein rakha,, oh sorry aap ke leye toh wo word ''rakha'' nehi ''paalna'' hona chahiye.

thakurain---- ''aapne humarein saath aisa kaise kiya''
jogi ---- ''waise he jaise aapne dekha, mathlab aapse shaadi kiya aur phir.....''

damini--- ''thakur saab humne toh aapko maaf kardiya tha ye sochke ke aapne apni eklouthi beti se bhi zyada humari beti ko pyaar kiya, par ab ayi bath samajh mein ke aap toh sirf apne dujhni beti honeka sambhavna ko majbooth karthe the''
jogi --- ''kya kare damini? hume bhi patha nehi tha ke tum aur tuhari beti issi  ghar mein a baithon gi , yeh toh sab anjaane mein hua, sab upar wale ke ichcha''.

ichcha--- ''papa hum aapke adarsh beti hain aur isliye hum ye kabhi vishwaas hi nehi kar paarahe hain''
jogi--- ''beti thum kaise sochsakthi ho ke jo ladki itni ghatiya kaam kar sakthi hain (tappu) uski pitha itne masoom ho???''
            after some days veer's death, taps vidhva, thakurain suicides and nani with her co goes back, aur ichcha with vansh, the end of story!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mithila.vnb.nehashyamsshonuu

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
shonuu that was hilariousROFL
hats off to ur brilliant comedy....
i think this girl may not divulge her identity in the begining and will enter the household as a servant girl thats why the behanji type dress....she will understand how everybody is...n then start her revenge....hope she tortures nani so much that she makes nani leave the house and run to taps in the US...and there nani will make veer run back to india and taps can live with nani forever in the US making each other miserably happy....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royshonuu

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
shonnu

great post

i am really confused with this US track

so finally veer gg back to us

everytime he books tickets

is tej singh gg to come back

or he is gg to die [ a doubt is there with vansh ;s prasad]

and our taps baby still winning all her games

shonuu

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Love ur post Shonnu ji!  Im also tired of evil winning all the time!!!  Let's see kya hota hai!

shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

nice post shonuuji but sid wont be coming now cos sharhaan said on facebook  he is very ill atm and so is unable to shoot...thats why hes not been there last few epis...as for this new girl...shes appparently negative

oh so sad,,, what happened to him?? tap-virus attack kya????get well soon sid... and earlier tapu used to affect the computers of all who write against her,,,and now sid tried to give her a tough time,,and the result is there...... so plss all tapu haters take care of yourselves and be safe from tap-virus....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

colorsAddictmkdeepaacjs369anu rulzshyams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top