Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
so we all got the first look of  dream daughter of uttaran.... well i must say her touch me not body language and behan jee types attire says she'll be another easy target of tapni's manipulations.. i will be very happy if they prove me wrong.... and this gal turns out to be uttaran version of amba....

i never wished to kill anyone but when tapni were celebrating their success i actually felt like killing them.... seriously i fed up of evil winning again and again.... and itni jaldi flight kesa mil jati ha inko????Confused.... but the most funny part was ichha tapu scene... in which ichha was giving sleepy looks to tapu as if she had taken vansh's corn starch oh i maen drugs,,,LOL and that pulpy orange ki bottle (tapu) was offering her sarees to ichha....LOL... when she said that hum US ja rahe hain toh humein in saeees ki zarurat nahi i thought she'll say "US mein toh hum sirf bikini pehne gay"   oh God somebody should tell her that ichha wears better sarees than her so logically she should ask ichha for some of her sarees as donation.........LOL,,,,but may be tapu  will become vidwah in future ,,in that case she also dont need these sarees na??she'll have to wear white backless sarees  only...

but the question is,,will veeya go to US???
i still doubt... as per uttaran's previous history the abrupt changes are seen so many times..as ichha in bridal outfits,was about to go to mandap but tapu married to veer at her place...again,,vansh refused to marry ichha but he had to do... so now i still doubt that sid will create some problem and stop tapu to take her sapno ki flight... he might plant some drugs in tapu's bags...and then devil behind the bars.. but something very interesting is going to happen...otherwise whats the use of sid's entry???

now jogi ji... her brand new daughter is coming to rock his life... i wish her mother roshni trivedi will also come some day...and roshni jee's mother or mausi should also join the treat... then after this gal's entry divya will leave the house...so roshni jee will replace her... and  the universal truth, that  without  divya,  jogi will not tolerate nani more than a second.... then roshni's mother will take nani's place,,,so set is complete... 1 daughter ,,1 wife,and 1 nani....

then after some time ichha will come home and found all new jogi family... jogi will introduce ichha to her  new family,, like yeh apki behan ha,, yeh aapki thakurain ha,    yeh apki nani ha.... and ichha will say,,"yeh sab kya ha papa??? jogi will reply..."kuch nahi beta,,, ghar ka renovation kerwaya ha"
ichha: " meri ammo wohi ha ya wo bhi change ker di papa???

Edited by shonuu - 18 June 2010 at 9:30am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

orapagolshellsrabsmithila.vradashcolorsAddictpinkdaisyDhriti.IstilamkdeepaaTheSnowmanpayel_royvijaya_lsdivy609nutmeg7nb.nehacjs369arunima_LUITanu rulz~~~~tiny15SRKLuvrshyamsshivani949erFanChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jogi ghar aai ek nanhi pari" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Btw ye Tapni na Angry

And yes Ichcha will be shocked to find new set of bahen and thakurin LOL 

Btw did u read d news why Sid is not shown. Apparently Sid (d actor) got really ill after d first comeback shot itself Shocked Ye Tapu bab na has too much powers here I tell u Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisyarunima_LUITcjs369anu rulz~~~~tiny15shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
no shyam i havent,,where is that article??? its ok na,, rohit told sid  is only for two months in uttaran,,so we have seen his entry...now after 2 months we'll see his exit...only two scenes will be for that poor guy.............simple.......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaapayel_roycjs369shyams~~~~tiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

no shyam i havent,,where is that article??? its ok na,, rohit told sid  is only for two months in uttaran,,so we have seen his entry...now after 2 months we'll see his exit...only two scenes will be for that poor guy.............simple.......

It seems this was told by Sid (d actor) on FB that he is not well

Btw I'm confused, should I make a new thread for for new Illegitimate Tapu-Nani combination or just replace d pics ?ConfusedLOL

Edited by shyams - 18 June 2010 at 3:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz~~~~tiny15shonuu

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

... but the most funny part was ichha tapu scene... in which ichha was giving sleepy looks to tapu as if she had taken vansh's corn starch oh i maen drugs,,,LOL and that pulpy orange ki bottle (tapu)[KYA COMMENT HAI BAAP] was offering her sarees to ichha....LOL... when she said that hum US ja rahe hain toh humein in saeees ki zarurat nahi i thought she'll say "US mein toh hum sirf bikini pehne gay"   oh God somebody should tell her that ichha wears better sarees than her so logically she should ask ichha for some of her sarees as donation.........LOL,,,,but may be tapu  will become vidwah in future ,,in that case she also dont need these sarees na??she'll have to wear white backless sarees  only... [aisa ho jaaye]WinkLOL
LOL
but the question is,,will veeya go to US???
i still doubt... as per uttaran's previous history the abrupt changes are seen so many times..as ichha in bridal outfits,was about to go to mandap but tapu married to veer at her place...again,,vansh refused to marry ichha but he had to do... so now i still doubt that sid will create some problem and stop tapu to take her sapno ki flight... he might plant some drugs in tapu's bags...and then devil behind the bars.. but something very interesting is going to happen...otherwise whats the use of sid's entry???

then after some time ichha will come home and found all new jogi family... jogi will introduce ichha to her  new family,, like yeh apki behan ha,,yeh aapki thakurain ha,,yeh apki nani ha.... and ichha will say,,"yeh sab kiya ha papa??? jogi will reply..."kuch nahi beta,,, ghar ka renovation kerwaya ha"
ichha:
" meri ammo wohi ha ya wo bhi change ke di papa???

this was rapchik yaarClapROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mithila.vshonuu~~~~

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
nice post shonuuji but sid wont be coming now cos sharhaan said on facebook  he is very ill atm and so is unable to shoot...thats why hes not been there last few epis...as for this new girl...shes appparently negative

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

too hilarious sply d last 2 paras. God 4m where do get d time to thnk so creatively? New jogi family! Family renovatn! Loved the title too. Wel i dnt thnk tat lil jogi wil fal into nanis trap bt nani wud try hard to chuk hr out. I wish she is another version of agresive vansh who wil thrash nani or atleast xpose hr infront of vansh! My whole imaginatn revolves arnd vancha getin united!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shonuu

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Shonuu..mera bachcha ,Hug mujhe pata tha chahey mera mood kal sham se kitnaa kharaab ho par mujhe hasane ke liye shonuu ka ek post hi kafi hai yaar

kudiye tu to rocking haiBig smile

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 18 June 2010 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top