Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
But shooting in Kolkatta means dubbing problems ... and that will be a big issue ... somehow dubbing just kills the beauty of a scene ... no matter how well shot it may be ... I hope they pay attention to this issue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-mysticgoryfilmsSunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

But shooting in Kolkatta means dubbing problems ... and that will be a big issue ... somehow dubbing just kills the beauty of a scene ... no matter how well shot it may be ... I hope they pay attention to this issue
i don't think it will be an issue nadia.....
coz i doubt he'll be here for more than a day at a strech,...he'll shoot and leave.....and dubb for the scenes in  mumbai itselfSmile
coz the whole promo was shot in a day......and they won't shoot long sequences here....just bits and piecesSmile

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Oh I am in love with his expressions here ... even with eyes hidden he looks so perfectly confused

Uff He looks like a Poet in this Pic....You know na.. a poet In Deep Thought.."Sigh"Day Dreaming..i have seen many Poets pics in this pose .....But Hc is looking the most handsome of all "Goes red"LOL

Congratulations For new Fc........Hope iski end ki pehle HC make an entry in TL..cant wait anymore

Edited by Additi... - 22 June 2010 at 12:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsSunShine_A

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neha830

finally everyone admits "prem and Kis Desh" was a successBig smile

Yea finally meri zindagi mey ye din a hi gaya ... logoun ney merey Prem ko successful bol hi diya ROFL Chalo deri aye darust aye ... Wish Harshad all the best for Taryay Liyay

I hope people who matter will love the show and it will be a big hit Insha Allah

Yes finally finally HC got credit as prem and kis desh as successful...I hope In taray liyay he gets credit on time not like this ...
I hope Harshad sees the success that no one has ever seen before...God bless him

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by neha830

wow, they r gonna capture the beauty of the city in a couple of months..that means  fndship& love blossomingWink Day DreamingDay Dreaming at a pace like never b4 in BT shows..the show will be like promos?Embarrassed
jo bahar hai woh andar bhi hai?LOLLOL

finally everyone admits "prem and Kis Desh" was a successBig smile

yes neha...so definitely he'll be coming to kolkata to shoot.....
abb mujhe koi bataa de ki kab aayaga woh dinLOL
desh was always a success neha.........and prem was always a heartthrobEmbarrassed

You are soo lucky Vandy ..YOU can go and meet him as he will be there for months.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

mysticgoryfilms-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intellienough

You are soo lucky Vandy ..YOU can go and meet him as he will be there for months.Day DreamingDay Dreaming
yupp svets lucky me if i meet him...
these "ifs" and "buts" r the biggest probsLOLLOLLOLLOL
i doubt he'll be here for months....maybe he'll just come for a day...shoot and leaveOuchkisi ko pata bhi nahi chalegaCryCryCryCry

but yes...for promotions etc,...definitely there r chances of them coming and people knowing...so lemme just keep my fingers crossedSmile

mysticgoryfilmsSunShine_A

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Rajan Shahi Or Ekta? Whose Love Story Will Survive?

While Ekta Kapoor's latest show on Star Plus, 'Tere Liye' has a lot to say on love and relationships, the recent show 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' by Rajan Shahi is also being projected as a love story. The show was launched at Delhi and includes Javed Akhter who will be a part of it as well.

It is the story of love between the protagonists Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and Nivedita (Neha Sargam). They seem to be made for each other. Nivedita, from Star Plus' latest offering, is a simple middle-class girl who has built a wall around her heart, not allowing any one to get close to her. Previous circumstances have made her so. She does not even acknowledge love or realize that romance exists. On the other hand Siddharth, the scion of a business family, is completely oblivious of  his own feelings for Nivedita. The story will go on to gradually reveal the underlying chemistry between them as well as the barriers due to Nivedita's self imposed restraint.

Legendary poet & lyricist, Javed Akhtar, has beautifully introduced the show with a recitation in his inimitable style. He will also lend his captivating voice to the on-air promotions of the show.

Whose love story will appeal to the audience? That is the big question now! 'Tere Liye' has Harshad Chopra with a grand fan following of his own whereas and Rajan Shahi's 'Chandů' has no such faces in the show. Let's see who gets to be the winner. The war begins June 28th, onwards, Mon-Fri at 8p.m.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--minaz296SunShine_A

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
'Tere Liye' has Harshad Chopra with a grand fan following of his own

just mind this part of the articleWink..baki sab bakwaas..competitionAngry

i'm sure Harshad's enrty would do wonders and the show'll ruleParty

XSilentPrayersXSukrutha

Post Reply New Post